YONO stands for “You Only Need One” – It is an app on Android device that was used for managing your banks, investments, and shopping. The YONO SBI also allows you to pay bills, invest, shop and pay your travel which makes it a very convenient app for anyone.
With YONO SBI app, you can secure your digital products such as SBI Net Banking and SBI Anywhere. Generally, this app has lots of useful features that you can enjoy. It also allows you to invest your money digitally or shop from your favorite groceries, buy flight tickets, IRCTC tickets and many more.
Due to its advantages, people are starting to look for the YONO SBI for PC. However, since this app is only available for Android and iOS devices, there’s no version for Windows or Mac computer/laptop. The only way for running this app is to use a simple trick that we are going to discuss in here so make sure that you read this whole article.
Meanwhile, we are going to tell you some of the features that you can also enjoy. Also, you might enjoy reading this article about free privacy app for your computer or smartphone.
Features Of YONO SBI App
- If you are from India, you will enjoy using this app because it is currently the largest marketplace for shoppers. Enjoy buying the latest gadget, electronics or apparel using the YONO SBI App.
- The banking operation was simplified. You can perform the basic transactions such as creating a deposit, update or create your beneficiary, and checking your balance.
- YONO SBI has a user-friendly interface that anyone can enjoy exploring without getting lost.
- Linking or viewing your Credit Cards, Insurance such as Life, Travel or Accident, Investment or SIP is possible using this app.
- It has a built-in intelligent spend analysis operation that you can use to get an overview of your transactions.
- If you want to apply for a loan, you can easily do that in this app with just two minutes without any supporting document.
- You can use its feature to avail an overdraft in just one click.
- Managing your ATM Cards or Credit Cards is also possible with YONO SBI. You can update your PIN or even block your ATM, Credit, and Debit Cards with this software.
How To Run YONO SBI App On PC – Windows And Mac
In order to run the YONO SBI on your PC, you are going to need to install an emulator program. An emulator is a tool used by many people for running Android or iOS software on their PC. That means it is very safe to use and download.
That’s the only way for running the YONO SBI app as of now. Now if you really want to run this app on your PC. First, check your System Unit or laptop specs.
The following are the minimum requirements for running an emulator on your PC:
- 20 GB and above free space of your HDD or SSD.
- Have at least 4 GB of RAM or more.
- Your computer must have an updated GPU driver installed.
- Turn on the Virtualization on your BIOS.
If your computer has more resources than the following information that we provided above, you can expect that YONO SBI app will be compatible and run very fast on your PC.
How To Run YONO SBI For PC With BlueStacks – Windows & Mac
An emulator that we are going to use is the BlueStacks, it is one of the best and reliable emulators that you can get and download for free without any hidden cost. The development has started since April 2009 which makes it 10 years old and more and the Devs are actively updating this program.
That’s why we are going to recommend you use this emulator due to its reliability and compatibility. To get the BlueStacks emulator, open your favorite web browser and type in the address bar the website address – “Bluestacks.com”
You can easily navigate its website to find and download the installer, make sure to grab the package compatible for the OS you are using.
Install the BlueStacks by running the installation file and then follow its guide. Click the install button and this will start the installation process. It takes a minute or hour depending on the speed of your internet.
Once it is completed, run the PlayStore and then input your Gmail ID to be able to continue the PlayStore app. Using the same app, search for the YONO SBI app from the search button.
Install it and this will enable you to run YONO SBI for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
How To Run YONO SBI APK On PC Using BlueStacks – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
We don’t really recommend this step since this is an optional method. If you’ve already installed it on the BlueStacks from its built-in PlayStore, you don’t have to do this. But in case you didn’t then first, download the YONO SBI APK.
Search this app from your favorite search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo. After you have the APK file, Open the BlueStacks emulator and click the “Install APK”. Browse for the YONO SBI APK file and then run it. Now you can run this app on your PC without logging in your PlayStore account.
Alternative Options Of BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks is not the only emulator that you can choose. If you want to try other emulator apps, you can also look for NoxPlayer, Memu, KoPlayer, Bliss and many more!
Since there’s a ton of emulator that you can download, you have the rights on which emulator would you like to use on your PC, the installation procedure and function is almost the same as BlueStacks emulator. And most or all popular emulators will be able to run the YONO SBI for PC with no issue or whatever.
For now, this is the only workaround on using the YONO SBI on your Windows or Mac PC. Make sure that you bookmark this article so that you can get the latest update whenever they release an installer for Windows or Mac because we will update this article immediately. Just in case you have a problem or want to ask for more info, you can leave us your comment below.