If you are looking for an app to watch the latest movies, and TV shows by streaming it on your smartphone or tablet, in that case, the Tubi TV for PC is the one you are looking for. This application is an excellent choice if you wanted to watch it from your device.
Tubi TV app is also free and anyone can download it. It also does not contain too many ads which makes it one of the best TV applications on the App Store and Play Store. This application is also compatible with the iOS and Android Operating systems.
Watching from the Tubi TV app won’t get you in trouble because they only provide us with 100% legal shows that you can watch anywhere and anytime. Since this is an application for both Android and iOS, the only way to install Tubi TV for PC on Windows or Mac is to use third-party software.
This software is called an Android emulator. Although you can also use the iOS emulator, we are only going to focus on a guide for the Android version. Also, to protect yourself while watching your favorite TV show, download the Invisible NET VPN for Windows & Mac for free.
Requirements Before Installing Tubi TV for PC
First, your computer needs to have a running emulator software. A good choice of emulators is called BlueStacks and Nox App Player. However, before installing any of the following emulators, it is a good idea to make sure that your PC can run this software.
To check if your PC is qualified to Install the Tubi TV app for PC and its Android emulator, check the system requirements below:
- Your PC must have enough free space. A 20 GB of free space is sufficient for most lightweight applications such as the Tubi TV app.
- The minimum RAM requirement to run an emulator program is 2GB. But it is recommended to have at least 4GB of RAM. If you are unsure how to check it, open your task manager and then click the performance tab. From here, you will see the Memory tab. Click it to view the installed memory of your PC.
- It is important to update your Operating System. Updating it will also update the graphics driver, DirectX, and install the best and latest version of the .NET framework. You can also do this if you are a user of Mac OS. In case you don’t want to update your OS, just install the .NET framework and the latest GPU drivers from your manufacturer’s website.
- One of the most important parts before installing an emulator program is to enable Virtualization Technology which you can find in UEFI settings. This option needs to be enabled in order to run the Tubi TV app smoothly.
In case you have already done the following, your next step is to install an emulator program. Now choose between BlueStacks or Nox App Player. For more similar software, check the Goonj Live TV App For PC – Free For Windows and Mac.
How to Download Tubi TV for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Method #1: Get Tubi TV for PC Using Bluestacks
- If you decided to install BlueStacks, you can get the installer from here – https://www.bluestacks.com. This is the official website of this emulator. Simply click the download button and save it to your computer.
- After you save the installer, locate it and then run the installer file from your PC. This will open up a new window. From this new window, click the accept button to continue.
- Now, wait until it finished the installation. Once it is finished, launch the BlueStacks emulator from your desktop. If you cannot see it from the desktop, open the list of your programs.
- Once you have opened the BlueStacks, it will ask you to provide the details of your Google Play Store account. Google Play Store is the same as Gmail so enter the correct details of your account to continue.
- After that, open the Play Store and start searching for the Tubi TV app using its search function.
- Now click the install button to start downloading this app to your PC.
- If the installation has finished, go back to the main menu and launch the Tubi TV app here and enjoy using this app from your laptop or computer.
Method #2: Install Tubi TV for PC Using Nox Player
- To install the Tubi TV app from Nox App Player, first, visit the website of Nox – https://www.bignox.com and click the download and save it to your computer.
- The size of the Nox App Player installer is around 300MB – 400MB so it takes a bit of time to download it especially if you have a slow internet connection. Once you have completed it, launch the installer from your computer.
- Now follow the on-screen guide until you hit the last page which basically lets you wait until it is completed.
- After that, launch the Nox App Player from your desktop and start using it. Now, click the Google Play Store and provide the details of your Gmail account to continue using this app.
- Once you have provided your account, click the search bar from the top of the Play Store and start typing the Tubi TV app and then click install.
- This will also start to download this app to your computer. Once finished, you can run the Tubi TV for PC and start watching your favorite TV show from this app.
Features Of This TV App
- It allows you to stream your favorite TV show.
- The Tubi TV App regularly updates so that you can watch HD TV shows and movies every week.
- It covers different kinds of categories such as comedy, drama, action, horror, and many more.
- You can also watch anime such as Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Yu-gi-oh, and many more!
- It also features Korean dramas and British TV series.
- Completely free for everyone and does not need you to use a credit card.
- You don’t need to subscribe to use the Tubi TV app.
- Connect your devices such as PlayStation, Xbox, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV, and many more.
Also, Try This App: Ip Pro For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Installing the Tubi TV for PC, is made easy with the help of the android emulator such as BlueStacks and Nox Player. Now, you don’t have to worry about watching your favorite TV shows from a small screen of smartphones and tablets. Tubi TV app can also be used for watching movies and TV series from your Windows or Mac computer and laptop.
5 thoughts on “Tubi TV For PC Download (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)”
I like it
I usually use Allavsoft to download my favorite tubi tv videos to my computer and then transfer them to anywhere to playback offline. It is easy to use. Simply copy and paste the tubi tv video url to Allavsoft and click Download button.
Thanks for sharing
Please I want Tubi TV
Please try to read the article. We have discussed how to download it.