XMEye for PC is an app made by “huangwanshui” for the Android and iOS platforms to control and manage surveillance cameras anywhere. It is currently one of the best cloud-based apps for managing IP cameras.
This application features a simple interface for connecting to its network. With just a few clicks, you can connect your camera device instantly. The only requirement is being connected to a stable internet connection.
XMEye App for PC
Managing and controlling your CCTV devices from a smartphone or tablet is very convenient. However, some people prefer to access their cameras using an app from their computer. However, this application is limited only to Android and iOS devices. But don’t lose hope because we, from appzforpc.com, have a way to install XMEye on both Windows and Mac Operating systems.
Below, you can check our easy guide for installing the XMEye app for Windows & Mac. But before we do that, let us explain the features and benefits of this application. Also, to maximize your security, download and install the Invisible NET VPN app for PC.
How to Prepare your PC Before Installing XMEye?
Installing this application is pretty easy to do. You only need to download and install an emulator program in order to make it work on your computer or laptop. There is two option for the emulator program, this is the BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
Although there are other good emulators out there, we decided to recommend these two emulators since they are fast and compatible with most Android Operating System apps such as XMEye.
Before you install it. Please, make sure that you have the following to prevent any issues that you may encounter in the future.
- Install the .NET framework and Visual C++ from the Microsoft website. For Mac OS users, you can skip this part.
- Download and install the latest video card drivers. This will prevent you from encountering graphical bugs or glitches.
- Allow your computer or laptop to use Virtualization Technology. Enabling this option will improve the performance of the emulation exponentially.
- Make sure to have enough storage space before attempting to download an emulator and XMEye app.
- RAM needs to be 2GB and above to make the emulator work perfectly.
Installing, updating, and enabling the following will ensure that you will be able to emulate and use the XMEye properly from your PC.
You Might Also Like This Similar App: EZVIZ For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
How to Download XMEye for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Method #1: Download XMEye on PC Using Bluestacks
- To get the BlueStacks, you have to visit their official website and download the installer from them to make sure that you can get the latest and fastest version of this emulator software.
- Once you save the installer to your PC, run it and follow the on-screen instruction. Wait until you finished the installation since it will start to download the important files from the internet automatically.
- You will see a generated icon from your desktop. This indicates that you have successfully installed the BlueStacks emulator. Now double-click this icon and start entering your Google Play Store account if it asked you to enter it.
- After that, browse for the Google Play Store and type the XMEye app to search for it.
- Click the download button to start saving this to the BlueStacks. Which you can open later after it has finished.
- Run the XMEye for PC using the BlueStacks emulator and start enjoying this app on your Windows or Mac computer.
Method #2: Download XMEye on PC Using Nox Player
- Installing the Nox App Player to get the XMEye for PC is also easy. To install it, get the installer from the website of the Nox App Player. Look for the download option and then click it.
- Save it to your PC and then wait until it finished downloading.
- Launch the installer and follow the built-in guide until you complete the installation process.
- Double-click the icon from your computer desktop once you have finished installing it and then open the Google Play Store app.
- Opening it for the first time will ask you to enter the details of your Play Store account. This is the same with Gmail, so enter your account to proceed.
- Once you enter your account, open the Google Play Store and navigate to the search function. Now click it and look for the XMEye app and then click the install button.
- After that, you can run it from the Home of Nox App Player and start connecting your CCTV camera to this app.
Installation Using APK
Some of us don’t want to provide our Gmail accounts. This is for the people who did not enter on Play Store.
- Start by going to Google.com and then type the XMEye app APK.
- Now download this app and then run the BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
- Select the Install APK option from your favorite emulator and browse for the XMEye APK.
- Run it and follow the installation. This will make you install the XMEye app for PC without downloading it from the Google Play Store.
Keep in mind that this method requires you to manually update the APK once the developer has released a new version so it is a less convenient way of installing the XMEye app.
You Might Also Like This App: Watch Your Favorite TV Show With Tubi App – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Important Features Of the XMEye App
- Easily integrate your camera device to the XMEye app using the QR code.
- It has a Pan, Tilt, and Zoom control for your device.
- It allows you to play back the earlier recorded videos remotely with this app.
- It can record high-definition videos.
- You can preview the live feeds of your camera.
- Supports recording to the cloud and locally.
- You can create an account and connect to XMEye servers to easily manage your camera.
- They included a captcha for an additional layer of security.
- XMEye can update the app automatically so that you don’t need to do it manually.
- Developers are actively updating this wonderful app.
- This application is easy to operate and anyone can use it due to its user-friendly interface.
- Configure and connect your IP camera, DVR, and NVR easily without fearing of complex configuration.
Downloading the XMEye for PC and controlling your device is made possible using the emulator program. With its simple steps, you can turn your computer or laptop into an Android or iOS software compatible and start connecting your camera and manage it from your computer or laptop.