Protection of your privacy is mandatory nowadays. However, you might be wondering how to do it in an easy way? To solve this problem, you can use a powerful Virtual Private Network application. However, most VPN provider does not provide their service for free. But there’s an app that you can download and use for free forever, this software is called IRAN VPN for PC.
The benefits of connecting to the IRAN VPN network do not limit you for privacy protection, but also give you freedom for accessing websites that are normally blocked from your country.
This makes the IRAN VPN an excellent app for protection and forgiving yourself of freedom. The network of the IRAN VPN app is also using strong encryption making you worry-free against hackers trying to break into your device.
This excellent VPN app is available only for Android smartphones or tablets. But if you wanted to install IRAN VPN for Windows & Mac, there’s still a way. We from AppzforPC will guide you on how to install this VPN app on your computer or laptop.
IRAN VPN For PC Requirements
Installing the IRAN VPN for PC needs you to install another program. This program is called an Android emulator. If you are worried about the emulator, we can assure you that it is perfectly safe for everyone.
Millions of users are using it every day and there’s no harm in using it. This is the only way to install the IRAN VPN app for PC. If you want to continue, make sure to do the following method below:
- Install the latest Visual C++ x64 and x86. The same goes for the .NET framework. If you are not sure where to find it, you can download the following from the website of Microsoft. Also, this method is not required for PC running Mac OS.
- Free some space on your Hard Drive or SSD. Just make sure that you have enough storage before installing an emulator program and IRAN VPN for PC on your Windows or Mac computer.
- The RAM of your laptop or computer needs to have 2GB or more. If you have below the said minimum requirements, try increasing the Virtual Memory of your computer or installing a new memory stick.
- Install and update the latest package driver of your GPU. You can download the latest installer from the manufacturer of your card’s website.
- It is also very important to enable Virtualization Technology settings that can be found in the BIOS menu option. Enable this to experience a very fast loading time of the Android emulator.
If you do our advice, expect your computer to run any software including the IRAN VPN for the computer.
How to Download IRAN VPN for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
In this guide, we will teach you how to get the IRAN VPN for PC using Bluestacks and Nox Player.
Method 1: Install IRAN VPN for PC Using Bluestacks
- To install this great VPN app on your computer, first, download and install the BlueStacks emulator from this website.
- Click the link and locate the download button. Save it wherever you want to make sure that you put it somewhere where you can locate it easily.
- The next step for installing IRAN VPN for the computer is to double-click the installer and then follow the requirements of this emulator program. Click the “Install Now” button after that.
- This will start the installer to download the needed files from the cloud server of BlueStacks. Wait until it finished the installation.
- Once it is finished, you can browse for the icon located on the desktop. If you cannot find it, look for the list of your programs. Run the BlueStacks emulator and wait until it is fully launched.
- Now, provide the details of your Google ID to continue using the BlueStacks. After that, go to Play Store and find the IRAN VPN app using the search bar.
- Make sure to refer to the image above because the IRAN VPN app is a common app name. You don’t want to download an incorrect app, do you?
- Once you have finished downloading it, there will be a new app on your desktop. This is the shortcut of IRAN VPN for PC. Launch this app and BlueStacks will also show and from here, you will be able to use this app on your computer.
You Might Also Like This Similar App: ACT VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Method 2: Get IRAN VPN For PC Using Nox App Player
An alternative way to install IRAN VPN for PC is to use Nox App Player. This emulator is also very good and can compete well with the BlueStacks emulator. Some even say that the Nox App Player is faster than BlueStacks.
Downloading this emulator program is easy just follow the simple steps below:
- You can get the installer by going to www.bignox.com. The given site is the official website so don’t worry about it.
- Once you are inside their website, browse for the download and then click this option.
- Save it to your computer and start the installer whenever it has finished downloading it. Accept the Agreement (License and Terms and Conditions) to continue.
- Wait until the installation has been completed and opened this emulator after that. Locate the PlayStore app and launch it. Enter the credentials of your account and this will give you access to the Google Play Store.
- Once you can navigate through the Play Store, click the search at the top and type the “IRAN VPN” app. Keep in mind that there’s also an app with a similar name so make sure to download the correct app.
- After you download it, it will be installed automatically by the Nox App Player emulator. Find the app inside its Home and run it.
- Finally, you’ll be able to connect to the IRAN VPN with your Windows or Mac computer and use it without any limitation.
Trending App: Mobizen Screen Recorder Free Download – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 & Mac
How To Install APK Version Of This VPN App
Some people prefer to use a package installer instead of downloading it directly from the Google Play Store. To get the installer, you need to do some search using a search engine. Type IRAN VPN APK and download it.
After you save the APK file of this VPN app, open the installed emulator program on your computer and look for the Install APK button and click it.
Locate the IRAN VPK APK and then open it. Now follow the installation procedure and you will be able to finish it instantly.
The IRAN VPN for Windows or Mac will be installed using this method. Just like when you download it on Google Play Store. The only difference is the update method. For apps downloaded directly on Google Play, you will be able to update apps automatically.
However, using the APK version, you cannot update it automatically. You must download the newest APK version from external sources whenever you want to update it.
Features Of the IRAN VPN App
- It allows you to bypass and access blocked websites from your country.
- The IRAN VPN app can be used by anyone and is free forever.
- You don’t need to create an account to use it.
- This VPN app will change your IP address based on the country that you are connecting.
- It has a lot of countries of choice that you can choose such as the USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Russia, Philippines, China, Italy, New Zealand, Germany, Hongkong, Singapore, Brazil, and many more.
- Connecting to this app will also allow you to access and unblock apps.
- Compatible with LTE, 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, and wired if you are using IRAN VPN for PC.
- Improve your device security while connected to its network by encrypting the connection.
- Easy to use and to connect.
- It provides you with unlimited bandwidth.
Also, Check This App: Free Download Google Wifi For PC – Windows & Mac
On Windows and Mac apps, lots of VPN providers charge us a fee in order to use their service. But on Android devices, lots of good VPN applications can be used free of charge without spending anything. That’s why running IRAN VPN on a PC is a wise choice to save some bucks. With the help of the emulator program, we can use this method to save you from spending money when trying to use a good VPN app.