ACT VPN for PC is one of the apps that you can use for protecting yourself. It supports a fast and secure connection that is encrypted to make sure that nobody can listen to your connection. It can bypass most firewalls and security which makes it capable of unblocking different websites.
Connecting to the ACT VPN app will make your IP address looks like coming from another country. This is a very good method if you want to get freedom from overly restricted countries.
This VPN application also claimed that they are one of the most reliable VPN providers on the internet. The only limitation of this VPN software is being compatible only with Android devices.
To install ACT VPN for PC on a computer running Windows or Mac Operating System, the only way to achieve this is by using an Android emulator. But don’t get random emulators from the internet, we recommend using BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Also, it might be a good idea to use Google Wifi App For PC for managing your Wi-Fi connection.
How To Install ACT VPN For PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 Or Mac)
The answer is simple, an emulator program can do this but if you asked, “how can it work?”. The emulator program simply creates a virtualized environment of the Android Operating System from your laptop or computer.
This makes Virtualization Technology a vital requirement for this type of software. So, make sure that you enable this option from UEFI or BIOS options.
Before you think about installing the emulator and downloading ACT VPN for PC immediately, make sure that you have a decent enough computer to run it.
- The first option that you need to do is to update your Windows to the latest version. If you cannot do that, install the .NET framework and Visual C++. Make sure that you install the latest version. Updating the Windows OS will also install and update both of them.
- Next, you need to make sure that your Hard Drive storage has enough space to install BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
- After that, check if your computer RAM is enough, if you are having a modern computer, the chance that you have plenty of RAM is high. But for the older one, you need to have at least 2GB or better.
- The processor of your computer needs to have a minimum speed of 1GHz.
Doing the following will ensure your PC is enough to run the emulator and ACT VPN app on PC. So make sure to follow everything.
Also, check: MyRadar App For PC – Windows & Mac Free Download
Method No. 1: Using Bluestacks to Download ACT VPN for PC
The ACT VPN can be installed by the BlueStacks emulator. The installer can be found easily on its official website here. Click the link and it will lead you to its website. Click download and save it to your computer or laptop.
After you save the installer, run it and make sure to follow the step-by-step on-screen guide of this emulator program. Proceed to the page where you have to wait until the download has finished.
Once you have installed it, hover your mouse pointer into the shortcut and then double-click it to launch the BlueStacks emulator.
Now it will need you to provide the details of your Gmail account. Make sure to type the correct details and then launch the Google Play Store app.
Browse the apps and find the ACT VPN by typing it on the search function. Look for the correct app and click the download button.
This will also install the ACT VPN for PC on Windows or Mac computers automatically. So, go ahead and do this step. Once you have finished it, you can open this app from your desktop or inside the BlueStacks list of apps.
Method No. 2: Download ACT VPN For PC Via Nox App Player
The Nox App Player is also really easy to use and install. You can download the installer file from their website. The shortcut link can be found in this link. Navigate their website and look for the download button. Click the button and save it to your computer.
Browse the .exe installer file of Nox App Player and follow the on-screen guide of it. Now once the installation has finished, run the emulator program from your desktop.
Unlike BlueStacks, the Nox App Player won’t require you to enter the details of your Google PlayStore account. However, in this guide, we are going to get the ACT VPN app from PlayStore so make sure that you provide the right details if it asked you.
From the PlayStore app, look for the ACT VPN by typing this keyword on the search bar. Once you found it, click the download button and it will start installing it.
The ACT VPN for PC can be found on the App Drawer or Home of the Nox App Player. Launch this software and start connecting your computer or laptop to get protected and unblocked websites.
Benefits And Features
- This VPN software is free for everyone, whenever you are, you can use and connect to this wonderful VPN software without providing your credit card.
- It does not need a registration to connect.
- With just a few clicks or tap, you can connect to its network easily.
- There are a hundred servers available for connecting.
- Very lightweight application and does not consume a lot of space in your memory.
- There’s no bandwidth limitation. You can connect and use it for unlimited.
- Connecting to the ACT VPN provides you the ability to connect to different blocked websites from your country.
- It allows you to mask your real IP address and stays hidden from the network.
- It gives you the freedom to use the internet.
- This VPN app connection is encrypted so hackers cannot find your location easily.
- The ACT VPN is one of the most fastest and secured VPNs available for free.
- You can connect to its network using Wi-Fi, LTE, 4G, or 3G.
- ISP or Government won’t be able to track your location while connected to it.
You Might Also Like This App: Mobizen For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Most VPN software for Windows or Mac is freemium. In other words, you can count which VPN app provides a free connection. However, on Android devices, there is a lot of good free VPN apps including the ACT VPN for PC. Using the emulator tricks, you can benefit from the VPN app of Android and use it on your computer.