Daily VPN For PC Free Download – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Are you one of the people who are looking to bypass internet censorship? In that case, you must connect to a reliable VPN app such as Daily VPN. Connecting to the network of Daily VPN app will make yourself anonymous from the network you are using.
Being anonymous also gives you an advantage, protection, and worry-free when connecting to a public Wi-Fi connection. A lot of people are using public internet, but one of them might be a bad guy who is trying to sniff the session.
To prevent them, it is recommended to use the Daily VPN app when connecting on this type of network since this VPN application will encrypt and protect your connection.
Since there’s a lot of useful benefits that you can get when connecting on this VPN app, most people opt-in for installing the Daily VPN for PC on Windows or Mac computer/laptop. However, you cannot directly install this great VPN on your PC.
You need to do some workaround which involves installing another program called Android emulator. This application is very safe and nothing to worry about. In fact, most people enjoy it because they will be able to run Android apps such as Daily VPN for the computer.
Before installing this VPN program, you might need to make sure to check the following information below. For a more similar app, you can also check the ACT VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac.
Daily VPN For PC Requirements
Daily VPN can be installed on your computer using an emulator program. But before doing that, make sure that your computer is capable of it.
- Before installing, check if your computer has 20+ GB free Hard Disk or Solid State Drive storage.
- The processor speed must be 1GHz speed and above.
- You need to make sure that the memory installed on your computer is 2GB and above.
- Install the prerequisite program to run the Daily VPN for PC such as .NET framework and the other one is Visual C++ x64 or x32.
- Enable Virtualization Technology. This will improve the emulation a lot.
- Update the graphics driver of your computer or laptop to run this VPN software without any problems.
This will ensure that you won’t encounter the most basic problems when installing and using the emulator program.
How To Install Daily VPN For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7, & Mac
After you finished doing the above method, the next step is to install an Android emulator. There’s a lot of android emulator available on the internet.
Choosing the best one could be time-consuming if you are going for trial and error. However, using this guide, you can ensure to get the best and fastest emulator out there.
You can choose between Nox App Player or BlueStacks emulator. We picked the following emulator since they passed on our speed and stability test. You only need to install one emulator on your computer to run Daily VPN for the computer.
The next step is to install the Nox App Player or BlueStacks emulator. The guide can be found below.
How To Install Nox App Player Emulator And Download Daily VPN For Computer
The first step is to download the Nox App Player emulator from the link above. Click the download button from their website and run the installer once you have finished downloading it.
This will start the installation progress. Follow the on-screen instruction and then wait until you finished the installation.
After the successful installation of the Nox App Player, run this emulator then find and run the Google Play Store app. Input the details of your Gmail account to log in on Play Store.
Next is to find the application you are looking for. In this case, the Daily VPN app. Type this word on the search bar or click the link for the shortcut.
Click the download button and this will start the installation of the Daily VPN app for PC Windows or Mac. After a while, it will start the installation, you can run this app from your computer by double-clicking the app from desktop or Home of Nox Emulator.
Also, Check This App: Transocks VPN For PC – Free For Windows & Mac
How To Install BlueStacks And Use Daily VPN App For Windows Or Mac
If you decided to use BlueStacks, you cannot go wrong picking up this emulator either. The link of this emulator can be found above or just search the BlueStacks emulator on the search engine.
After you can successfully navigate on its website, save the installer of the BlueStacks emulator and then open it later after you finished downloading it.
This will open the BlueStacks installer setup. Accept its requirements or Terms and Conditions and then hit the button indicating to install.
It will take a bit of time since it will start to download the required files from their server on the cloud. Once you have finished installing it, launch the BlueStacks emulator.
Opening the BlueStacks on the first run will ask you to provide the account of your Gmail ID. Enter your account details and make sure that you input correct details to save time.
Now, locate the Google Play Store app and start it. Look for the Daily VPN and then download this app.
Once you have finished, you can finally use the Daily VPN for PC from your Windows or Mac computer. Start connecting to its network to unblock websites and encrypt your connection.
Best Features Of This App
- They include a fast and reliable connection when connected to its network.
- It has a lot of 5-star reviews from its users that an assure you that it is one of the best VPN providers.
- Daily VPN app provides you unlimited bandwidth and no cut off when connected to its network.
- This VPN app is free for everyone.
- It does not need a credit card to use it.
- It allows you to access restricted content such as apps, games, videos or websites from your device while connected to its network.
- Hide your IP address to increase the protection of your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- The connection is encrypted so that nobody will be able to hack your session.
- It can bypass the geo-restriction content or firewall.
- Easy to use the application in just a few tap or clicks.
You Might Also Like This App: Google Wifi For PC Windows & Mac – Free Download
A Virtual Private Network is one of the easiest methods for accessing restricted content. However, most VPN providers require you to purchase their services. While on Daily VPN for PC, they provide it for free forever.
- How To Install GoodNotes For Windows PC - September 25, 2020
- How To Download PixelLab On Windows PC/ Mac - September 24, 2020
- Wynk Music App For PC – How To Install On Windows 10/8/7 - September 23, 2020