Before we start, what is KPN Tunnel? To simply this, it is an Android software that provides its user a free and encrypted connection. That means it can secure the connection between the site and its users. This application can also sniff the configuration of the networks that allow you to work through it. Using this tool will also allow you to access the websites blocked by the firewall or even your country.
The KPN Tunnel for PC is actually one of the best and latest VPN tunnel that you can download for free from the Google PlayStore. Therefore most people are looking for a way to install and run it from their respective computer.
Since this is an Android application, you need some tricks to install and run it to your computer. In order to do that, you need a software called “Emulator”.
How To Run KPN Tunnel From Emulator?
Like we mentioned above, you can run KPN Tunnel from your Windows PC or Mac if you have an android emulator. Actually, there’s a lot of good android emulator available you can get. But in this article, we are going to focus on BlueStacks. This emulator is completely free that you can use to run any kind of APK or android programs into your Windows or Mac.
BlueStacks is also one of the best and fastest emulators available that’s why we are going to recommend this software in order to run KPN Tunnel on your PC. This emulator is almost compatible on every Windows PC or Mac.
You can run this emulator even with an old PC. However, it is recommended to have at least 2GB of RAM and updated direct X 9.0 or higher and graphics drivers in your computer. There’s also an option in your computer BIOS about virtualization, you should enable that so BlueStacks will run smoothly on your PC.
Where And How To Install And Download BlueStacks Emulator
- To get the BlueStacks in your computer, you can grab the latest package in its official website which you can find in here – https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- Once you download the installer, double-click it to start the installation.
- Running this will show you the start-up screen, you can click the “Continue” button from here.
- Next, the installer will ask you for a location where you want to install it. For default settings, you can just click “Next” and proceed to the next screen.
- From here, there will be two checkboxes that you can tick. The first one will indicate to enable App Storage access and the second is about Application Communication. Simply enable both of them to make the emulator work seamlessly.
- The installation will start now. It takes a while depending on the speed of your computer so be patient and wait for it.
- Once the installation finished, there will be another dialog that will ask for your location. Since you are running this on your PC, you don’t really need this feature. However, that is a different case if you are using smartphones. So ignore this one and select “I don’t accept”.
- After that, it will ask you if you have another android device present. If yes, you can start to synchronize your documents and programs from your account.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
Installing KPN Tunnel On Your PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Or Mac
Now that you have BlueStacks emulator installed on your computer, this time you can now download the KPN tunnel. Open the PlayStore inside the BlueStacks and then type “KPN Tunnel” inside the search.
Find the KPN Tunnel and then click it. Now, find the install button and click that. It will start the installation of the KPN Tunnel for PC. The same process applied if you are using a Mac computer instead of Windows.
Another method to get KPN tunnel to your PC is by downloading an APK file installer from this website but we recommend to use PlayStore version since its easier and straightforward.
As for now, the only way to install KPN Tunnel for PC is by using an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks. The developers of KPN Tunnel haven’t released an installer for Windows or Mac so this is the only way for running it to your computer.
But if they release an installer for the PC version, we will update this article so make sure to bookmark our page so you’ll be the first one to know after we update this.
If you are confused or wanted to ask more question, you can write your comment below.