Download Amino For PC Free – Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Amino is a social app for Android and iOS that allows you to communicate with people around the world. The Amino app is an excellent choice if you want to find men or women that you share the same interest.
It has a lot of different features that you can use in order to find new friends online. You can select which communities that you want to join in, share your interest to different peoples, do stuff together and many more!
Now if you want to install and use Amino for PC, you will need to do some workaround since there’s no other way for installing the Amino App on PC Windows or Mac directly. The guide on how to install this app on your PC can be found below. Also, check the Mystic Messenger For PC for more social apps.
Run The Amino App On Windows & Mac With Emulator
Since the Amino App is available only for Android, and iOS mobile and tablet, the only way for running this app on the computer is by using an emulator software.
The emulator app is a very powerful software that you can use to run almost any kind of Android or iOS apps. This is also useful if you want to use apps on the bigger screen that you can enjoy more instead of a small screen of smartphone or tablets. It is also a lot of faster compared to a smartphone because a computer or laptop is using powerful processors.
Both Android and iOS have a different emulator app, but in this article, we will discuss the Android version of Amino app.
Before you start, check your computer or laptop if you have the following specs and software installed:
- Processor speed must be 1Ghz and above.
- Memory or RAM must be 4GB and above.
- HDD or SSD free space should be 20 GB and more.
- DirectX 11 must be installed and updated to the latest package.
- For Intel Processor, you must enable the Intel-vt, for AMD processor, enable the AMD-v.
- Update the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Update your graphics card driver to the latest version.
If your computer has the following specs and software, you can ensure that you will experience a superior, fast, and smooth android emulation. Now proceed to our guide of installing an emulator software for your PC.
You Might Also Like: Protect Yourself From Snoopers And Have A Freedom Using This Free VPN App
Download And Install BlueStacks Emulator To Run Amino For PC (Windows & Mac)
The emulator that we are going to use is the BlueStacks emulator. We picked this one because it can run any android based app on your computer with ease. It is also very stable which is enough to be our top choice android emulator.
Now, to download this app, you need to type in your web browser this address or click this – www.bluestacks.com. Find the download button and click it.
Once the download has finished, open the Bluestacks emulator set up file and accept the agreement in order to click the install button.
This will install the BlueStacks emulator and will take some time so be patient and wait until it finished. Once the installation is completed, run the BlueStacks emulator and a new windows message will prompt to your monitor.
This message is about the PlayStore. Provide and enter your account to continue.
After that, you will be able to run the PlayStore from the BlueStacks home, open it and you’ll be able to search for Amino app.
Install the Amino app by clicking the “install” button. Finally, you’ll be able to run Amino for PC by double-clicking the shortcut from your computer desktop or by clicking the icon of this app from the Home of BlueStacks emulator.
Nox Emulator: Alternative For BlueStacks
If for some reason you don’t like BlueStacks emulator or just wanted to try something different. We suggest that you download and install the Nox App Player to run the Amino.
It is also good, fast and reliable emulator that you can download for free of charge. To download this emulator, click this link – www.bignox.com. After the download, install it and follows its requirements to install this emulator app on your PC.
After that, run it from your desktop or if you don’t see its shortcut, check your installed apps on PC. Now, enter your Google account for PlayStore access. Once you’ve done it, search for the Amino app and install it.
That’s it! You can now run this application on your Windows/Mac laptop or computer.
Features Of Amino App That You Can Enjoy
- You can watch videos, stories and read blogs from different categories such as games, anime, K-pop, music, art and many more!
- There are thousands of super friendly communities that you can join.
- Join the community around the world and chat with anyone to meet new friends, discuss your favorite topics, show what you are feeling right now and many more!
- You can create your own poll, quizzes or stories using this app and customize it with your pictures, gifts, and videos.
- It has a built-in video editing feature.
- Create a unique story and add different background music to it.
- Allows you to customize your profile and enjoy it using the handcrafted stickers, profile frames that will make you stand out from the crowd in chats.
Also Try This Similar App: Free Download Likee For Windows & Mac
As of today, this is the only way for installing the Amino for PC or laptop. They haven’t released an executable version for Windows and Mac version. But don’t worry because we will update this article as soon as they release the PC version of it.
Latest posts by Kevin Piol (see all)
- How To Install Rocket VPN For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 Or Mac - January 24, 2020
- Download And Install SoundHound For PC – Windows & Mac - January 23, 2020
- Download Eye4 For PC – Free On Windows & Mac - January 22, 2020