How To Download ToTok For PC – Windows/Mac
With the advancement of the world’s technology, connecting with your friends, family, or loved ones is easy as long as you have an internet connection. In today’s technology and apps, we’ve seen lots of messaging system for communication such as Viber, Telegram, or WhatsApp. The following apps are a perfect sample for sending text messages; however, there are some apps that allow us to make a video call with anyone around the world. One of these apps is called the ToTok app. Since it is starting to become famous and lots of people are using it every day, many people are wondering if there’s a way to download and install the ToTok for PC.
However, this cannot be installed directly on a computer or laptop since the ToTok app was made only for smartphones or tablets. In order to install it, you’ll need to do some workaround. And that’s why we created this article to help you to install it.
ToTok App For PC Outline
The ToTok app is a messaging tool for Android that was developed by a team from Abu Dhabi, UAE. This application can do message as well as free video call for everyone who uses it. The only one that you need to establish a call is a stable or fast internet connection.
This application also enforces a fast and secure way to communicate with anyone. With your data being encrypted, you don’t have to worry about dealing with leaked data.
Because of that, this application has become one of the trendiest applications in the UAE. With being free to message and to video call your loved ones, it is no wonder that it became viral within the UAE.
Another good thing about this application is being capable of responding fast, especially when you initiate a chat or video call to someone even for a free app.
- Everyone is free to download it and use it without any limitations.
- This app is fast and responsive on most mobile devices.
- It is a top-rated app within the UAE and in some parts of the world.
- It is not available for download on Play Store or App Store anymore.
ToTok Key Features
Unlimited Voice And Video Chat
ToTok app is completely free to use for everyone, you can call anyone, be it your friends, family, or loved ones without any limitation. The only requirement to initiate a call is an internet connection. However, if you use a data connection to use it, be wary that your internet service provider may charge you.
Allows A Group Chat
This application can also be used for inviting multiple people for up to 20 into a room, which is useful if you will do meetings, making a video conference to communicate with people, or getting touch with your family.
Built-in Retouch Filter
With this option, you can enhance your skin tone, brightness, and smoother your skin to make yourself more presentable and beautiful during a video call.
Select Any Wallpaper
It allows you to set a customizable wallpaper and apply either static that does not move or use a cool moving wallpaper.
The ToTok app gives its users a secure way to connect with people. They prioritize the value of privacy and enforces the encryption technology making it safe application.
How To Download And Install ToTok On Windows PC/Mac
When you tried to do some Google search for the ToTok app, you won’t be able to find a version dedicated to the Windows Operating System. Thus, the only way to download the ToTok app for Windows or Mac is to use emulator software.
With the emulator program, it allows you to run an Android application such as this one from your computer or laptop. However, some machines cannot run it either because of outdated or incompatible software and hardware.
To ensure that you can run the emulator before you attempt to install the ToTok app, read the following information below.
- It is very important that you have a computer RAM with more than 4 GB in order to run an emulator program successfully.
- The processor is also a vital requirement of an emulator and requires it to have at least 1.5 GHz speed and has two cores on it. A single core will also run but expect that it cannot handle it properly.
- You need a hard disk drive that has at least 20 GB of free space to ensure that you have a breathable space after you install the emulator program and ToTok on your PC.
- For the software, you have to consider upgrading your graphics card driver to the latest version to ensure that you have the DirectX and OpenGL modules installed.
- The .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable is required on some popular emulators; however, if you use a macOS, you don’t have to do it.
Installation Of BlueStacks Emulator To Run The ToTok App
In this guide, we will suggest using the most popular emulator to run the ToTok on your computer. If you are not familiar with it, the BlueStacks is the one that we are talking about.
To install this emulator, follow the step by step details below to ensure that you can install it properly.
- Read our guide here on how to get the BlueStacks emulator.
- After you have the BlueStacks emulator on your PC, double click it to start the installation.
- Just follow the written instruction on your screen from the installation window to install this emulator.
- Ensure that your connection is stable because the BlueStacks emulator will download its other required files.
- Once you completed the installation, back to your desktop and opened the BlueStacks.
- Now, go to the official website of the ToTok app and get the APK installer file.
- Next is to run the BlueStacks emulator from your computer, you can skip the Play Store integration or login your account details here.
- After that, drag the ToTok APK file on the BlueStacks emulator window.
- Once you completed it, the ToTok has been successfully installed on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
I cannot find the ToTok app on the Play Store.
As of today, Google has decided to remove this app on its Play Store because it suspected it as a Government spy tool. However, the ToTok app has denied these allegations.
So, can I trust this application?
Although the Google Play Store removed this on their Play Store, there are still a lot of people who use this app regularly. Using this application is all depends on you if you will trust it or not. If you decided to use it, do not put any sensitive information.
How can I install the ToTok on my PC without an emulator?
Since the ToTok app was made especially for smartphones running the Android Operating System, the version for Windows does not exist. For now, the only way to use it on PC is to use an emulator program.
Can I increase the emulation speed of BlueStacks?
Yes, if you have the virtualization technology turned off or disabled by default, the emulator won’t run properly. To increase the speed, you have to enable it from your BIOS menu. Keep in mind that you have to be careful when you are inside of it because it can cause an issue if you incorrectly set a value on your BIOS.
The ToTok app is a great alternative tool for Skype or Facebook Messenger, especially if you are looking for alternative software. Even though it has no Windows as of now, you can still download and use the ToTok app on your PC using a powerful emulator such as BlueStacks.
You Might Also Like: Free Download Xender App For PC – Windows/Mac