Xender For PC – Download On Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, & Mac
Do you share your files frequently to your friends, family, or colleagues in order to share your thoughts, pictures, videos, documents, files, or any data? Did you know that you can send it faster than the regular Bluetooth? Using the Xender app, these are all possible and can be 200x more quickly than a regular Bluetooth transfer. This can save you a lot of time by using it as a way to transfer your files. In some cases, you would want to use the Xender for PC to start moving your data to your computer.
In this guide, we will teach you how to do that, but before we start, let us tell you more about the features of the Xender app.
Also, Check This Trending App: Free Download – Wemo App On PC – Windows & Mac
Features Of Xender For PC
Share Any Files Of Your Choice
With this application, you can send your friends or family your favorite music, photo, or video easily. The good thing is, any file type can be sent directly from the Xender app even if you want to share documents such as word, excel, pdf, zip, or PowerPoint files. It also does not limit you to send a file on how big it is.
Very Fast Transfer Rate
Since it uses your WiFi connection, you can expect it to reach more than 40Mb/s speed, which can send even a GB file in just a few minutes.
No Need For Internet Or Mobile Data
You do not have to worry about sending big files if it will consume and charge by your service provider because it will not use it; thus, there’s no limitation on how many files and sizes you can send on the recipient.
Transferring files is not the only feature that it can use, but also the conversion of video files like MP4 into MP3.
If you have multiple devices and want to replicate your files on it, you don’t have to send data to each and everything manually. With this feature, you can automatically replicate the SMS, picture, videos, games, and even the apps installed on the old phone into the newer one.
Viewing your files can be managed efficiently with its built-in file manager. With this feature, you can view, delete, move, cut, or copy the files of your device whenever you want.
English is not the only one it can support, but also other languages such as Japanese, Greek, Arabic, German, Chinese, Hungarian, French, Spanish, and many more.
Why Install The Xender App?
With its many features and benefits, transferring files can be done quickly and easily. Using it is also simple due to its friendly user interface.
It is also one of the most popular file transfer tools that trust and use by many people around the world. In addition, files are not the only one it can transfer but also the saved contacts on your phone, SMS, and MMS as well.
- It has a simple design with a straightforward function for transferring files to another device.
- Cross-platform and enables you to transfer files between smartphone, tablet, or even PC or Mac.
- It allows you to share any file type easily.
- You do not need to connect on the internet to use it.
- There are some cases that it cannot detect other phones or devices.
- It often asks you for the modification of settings.
- On slow or low memory devices, there are chances that it may hang or freeze when you use it.
People Also Check: How To Download & Install Google Classroom App On PC
How To Download And Install Xender On Windows PC/Mac
There are multiple ways of using the Xender app on a PC; the first one is to use the most straightforward method, read more details below to use it.
Using Web Application
The web application is, by far the easiest one to use. This allows you to transfer your files easily into your computer and smartphone.
With the web application, you don’t have to download any other software in order to use it. You just need to visit the web.xender.com on your computer and then scan the QR code from your smartphone.
The good thing about it is you can run it using your web browser without any effort or complex settings.
Installing Xender For Windows & macOS
There’s also the application that can be installed directly on Windows. The installer can be found from the official website of Microsoft store.
You can find it by going on this link to get on the official store page. Click the download link, and once you completed it, run the Xender on Windows. Follow the on-screen guide to use it on your Windows OS easily.
Alternative Method For Installing Xender App On Windows PC
In some cases, the above method will not work on you; thus, your other option is to download and install the emulator and use it from there. To make use of an emulator, you should see first if your computer is capable of running it. Check the minimum system requirements below.
- Have a modern computer with Intel-vt or AMD-v to ensure maximum compatibility. The processor must also have at least two cores of the processor. It is also essential that your processor supported virtualization technology and enabled it to increase the speed of emulation.
- The RAM of the computer must be more than 2 GB. Nowadays, most application needs a lot of RAM, and the emulator is one of them so ensure that you have more than the recommended memory.
- It requires plenty of storage space on your hard drive. With a spare hard drive space, you will be able to download, install, and update to make sure that you still have a breathable space on your PC. In our experience, it is always advisable to have more than 25 GB of free storage.
- For software requirements, the DirectX and OpenGL are crucial to be installed on your machine. If you don’t know how to install it, you can get it by installing the latest video card drivers.
Installation Using BlueStacks Emulator
The BlueStacks emulator is easily accessible because it is available online for free without any cost. To get the emulator program, follow the listed method below.
- Get the BlueStacks emulator from their official site. Type “Download BlueStacks Emulator” on your favorite search engines like Google or Bing.
- Once you have the installer, open it and start accepting their terms and condition to continue.
- Click the “Install” button after that and wait to complete the installation within 10 – 30 minutes.
- After you completed the installation, go to your desktop and look for the BlueStacks emulator, if you cannot find it, use the search button and start looking for it.
- Now, you can start opening it. Once you run it for the first time, the Play Store window login will appear, enter the details of your account to continue.
- After that, search for the Xender app by typing it on the search bar.
- Click the “Download,” and this will also start the installation automatically.
- Check your desktop once you completed the installation to find the Xender app shortcut on PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is Xender app?
It is a software that was founded by the Xender File Sharing Team. They aim to help people to share files quickly and easily.
Can I use the Xender app without worrying about viruses or malware?
Yes, of course, this is legitimate software, and you can trust this application. However, users should be aware that this is a file transferring tool. This means that if your device is infected with a virus in the first place, there’s a chance that you can also send it to your recipient if you don’t carefully use it.
What about BlueStacks, can I trust it?
Yes, the BlueStacks is known and used by many people for emulating Android applications on their PC. The BlueStacks is clean and does not have any malware or virus on it.
I heard that you could earn money with Xender, how do I earn on it?
This app has an option called “Coin To Cash.” After you download this app, you can check this option and earn coins from the Movie Center by doing some activities. The coins you collected can be converted into real cash.
In the following guide, you have learned different methods on how to download and install the Xender for PC. You can choose which one works the best for you and start sharing files with your colleagues and family.
You Might Also Like: Download tinyCam Monitor App For PC – Windows & Mac