Google Classroom For PC – Download On Windows/Mac
Google Corp has launched an application for both the Android and iOS that can help both students and teachers. This application is called the Google Classroom. In today’s era, almost everyone owns a computer or smartphone. This is one of the reasons why the Google corporation has launched this software that can be useful for teaching and studying. With this technology, it can connect the teachers and students online. This can save a lot of time as well as the traditional paperwork since the students can do their tasks inside of this application. Since there’s a lot of demand online, many people have started to integrate into online teaching classes. However, some people were not comfortable using their smartphones to study or to teach lessons; some of us prefer to use the computer rather than mobile phones. In order to install the Google Classroom for PC, you would need a third-party application.
Keep in mind that we are going to discuss the Android version of this app to run it on your computer. Before we begin installing it, we will tell you more about the features of this app.
Learn How To Make Music With Yousician App For PC – Windows & Mac Download
Features Of The Google Classroom For PC
Easy Manage And Setup
Since it has a friendly user interface, the teachers will be able to manage their students and add them directly to their classrooms to join. Setting up the room won’t take a long time.
Saves A Lot Of Time
You don’t have to worry about writing your lesson plan and workflow from paper since you can generate it quickly from this application. This allows you to create, review, and add an assignment; every option is available from its interface.
With being online classroom app, the students will be able to see their homework from the assignment page and every material they needed. This can include photos, videos, or documents which are integrated from their respective Google Drive account.
In this feature, the teacher will be able to send an announcement that will notify their students. This will also start the discussion instantly. All students will be able to share their insights and resources and answer the questions.
Secure And Affordable
Since Google made this application, you can ensure that your content and student data would not be used for any advertising purposes.
Pros And Cons Of The Google Classroom
Considering that this application has many features and a high rated Google Play Store rating, there are many pros, along with some cons.
- There’re no ads throughout its application, even for a free subscription.
- Access to your work from home, or at school anytime.
- It allows the teacher to share files with all of the students regardless of their location.
- It can quickly evaluate and grade the students.
- Some students do not have the internet at home, which will be unable to connect to this program.
- If you have an unstable internet, you’ll encounter some glitch.
Start Learning Different Languages: Rosetta Stone App For Windows PC/Mac – Free Download
How To Download And Then Install The Google Classroom For Windows PC/Mac
In order to download and install the Google Classroom on PC, you’ll have to use another application called emulator program. With emulators, you will be able to run Android apps into your computer, including the Google Classroom.
Before installing the emulator program, you’ll have to make sure that you are using a good computer to run an emulator program. To see the spec requirements, read the following information.
- The most crucial requirement is the processor of your computer. If you have an old computer, make sure that it can run at least 1.5 GHz to run it properly.
- Next, you need to check the installed memory module on your computer. You’ll have to make sure that you have more than 4GB of memory stick installed. If you have below that, try increasing the virtual memory of your computer. You can decide to google it if you don’t know how to do this.
- You have to ensure that you have enough space before downloading the installer to your computer. If you are not sure, you have to consider giving your hard disk more than 10 GB of free space.
- After that, you have to install the necessary software such as .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable. You can download the following installer from Microsoft. To find its website, use any of your favorite search engines. Also, keep in mind that this does not apply to people who use a Mac OS.
- Lastly, you need to check if your processor supports Virtualization Technology. Most modern CPUs have it already but not enabled on the BIOS. If you have this option allow, you can run an emulator more smooth and responsively.
Installation Of The Emulator Program
When you try to search for an Android emulator, you’ll find that there’s a lot of it. If you are new on the Android emulator, you’ll be confused about which one you should use.
We, from appzforpc, have already tried several emulators and find out that there are only a few ones that can perform well and compatible with most Android applications.
These are BlueStacks emulator and Nox Player. Both of these emulators can be download for free without using your credit card or subscribing to it.
In this guide, we will focus and tell you how to download the BlueStacks emulator, read the following guide to install it.
- Open another tab on your browser and go to Google or Bing.
- Search for the BlueStacks website and enter it.
- Click the download button to start saving it on your computer.
- Open the installer and then follow what it requires to install it.
- Once you completed the installation of the BlueStacks, the shortcut of this emulator can be found on your desktop. Now, open it to start the BlueStacks.
- After you run it, it will open the login window of Google Play Store, use your Gmail to enter your account.
- Once you completed it, open the Play Store and then click the search icon. Now type the “Google Classroom” and then hit the download button.
- After a while, the Google Classroom will be installed on your PC. To open it, check your desktop to see its icon.
- Double click it, and you can finally run and use the Google Classroom app on your Windows or Mac.
Also, Read: How To Download And Install BandLab App On PC?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to use Google Classroom on my PC using BlueStacks?
Yes, Google Classroom is made by Google; thus, it is legitimate software. The same with the BlueStacks because it is a popular Android emulator. If your antivirus warns you about it, you can safely add it to exclusion and trust this software because it is just a false positive detection.
Can I speed up the emulation process?
Make sure that you read the hardware and software requirements that we discussed above to ensure that your computer can run it properly.
Any other way to install the Google Classroom app without emulator?
In order to install and use an Android app into your PC, including the Google Classroom, an emulator is always a requirement. However, there’s a Google Classroom web version that you can also use on your PC by going to its website.
With the rapid growth of technology, teaching online becomes an option to replace the traditional teaching method. As long as you have the internet, you will be able to join or establish a classroom for students using this application. And the good thing is, the emulator makes it possible to use the Google Classroom on PC.
You Might Also Like: Download Google Meet On PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
- How To Download And Use BOTIM On Windows PC - November 26, 2020
- Download Among Us On PC And Start Finding The Imposter - November 25, 2020
- WiseView On PC – Security For Home And Office - November 24, 2020