Google Meet For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Download
Google company is undoubtedly one of the most known companies in the world. The first service they provided is the search engine, which is the number one search application in the world. With its popularity, the Google corporation has also provided tons of other services, such as creating the Android Operating System, Gmail, and many more. They have also developed a video conferencing solution called Google Meet. Many people use this application for their personal use, including for corporate meetings. With the continuously increasing numbers of people using it, some are wondering if they will be able to download and use the Google Meet for PC. The answer is yes; the Android version app can still be installed on computers.
Features Of Google Meet On PC
You don’t have to worry about every session because the connection between you and the Google servers is encrypted. They also have a proactive anti-abuse system that will keep the conversation neat and safe. It also gives you another option that can increase the security even more by applying a two-factor authentication.
Invite People Easily
With a sharable link generated by the host, anyone can join as long as they have the invitation link. It is also a flexible application that users can choose to connect using their laptop or computer through the browser or inside the Google Meet app from Play Store/iOS.
Sharing Your Screen
This feature is excellent for meetings to show them your work, slides, documents, picture, and many more.
It gives you an option to automatically detect the conversation and convert it to text so that you can see caption or subtitle.
Unlimited Number Of Meetings
The host gives an unlimited number of meetings, which is excellent when you are hosting a classroom.
Google Drive Integration
For free users, it gives 15 GB of free storage per user.
Allows You To Invite Anyone
Anyone can be invited, including external participants, through the app and join the conference meeting. The only requirement for them is to register or use their valid Gmail address in case the host is using a free version of the Google Meet.
Trending App: TextMe App For Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
What Is So Special About The Google Meet App?
The Google Meet is an app made and maintained by the most popular company. It is always updated with patches, fix, and enhancement to improve the user experience.
You can also trust its security because it uses a Google Cloud infrastructure that can help to protect your privacy as well as the data between you and Google servers.
Pros And Cons Of The Google Meet
Even though it has a lot of useful features, there are many pros along with the cons of this app.
- It is easy to integrate with your Gmail account.
- The application has a simple interface that makes it easy to use.
- There’s a free version that can invite 100 people and host a meeting for up to 60 minutes.
- Can be easily used the browser to host and join the meetings.
- In order to invite over 100 people, you need to purchase a subscription.
- There are some cases that the participant’s screen is multiplying due to bug.
Also, Read: How To Download V LIVE On PC – Windows & Mac
How To Download And Install The Google Meet On Windows PC/Mac
Installing the Google Meet app on your PC is easy to do. However, if you want to use the app on Android into your PC, you need a special tool called “Emulator.”
To be more precise, we are going to use an Android emulator in order to use the Google Meet app on the computer. Before you can install it, consider checking the following information if your computer meets the minimum requirements.
- You need a dual-core processor that has a minimum of 1.5 GHz speed. If your computer is recently purchased, then there’s a good chance that you are using a modern with a good processor.
- Check the memory of your PC. Nowadays, it is always required to have a minimum of 4GB, mainly if you use a Windows 10 or latest Operating System.
- See if you still have a spare hard drive space. It is always better to have more than 15 GB of free space before you download the installer and Google Meet on your Windows.
- Download and install the drivers of your GPU. This will also install the DirectX and OpenGL, which is vital for running an emulator program.
- Lastly, you also need to download the latest .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable. If you don’t know about it, you can get the installer from Microsoft. If your Operating System is Mac, you don’t have to install it.
Now, you are ready to install the emulator program into your computer. Read the next topic below to install it on your computer.
Installation Of Emulator Program
The emulator program is the software that you are going to need before you can download and install the Google Meet app. We recommend using the BlueStacks emulator to install the Google Meet app on your Windows or Mac.
- Read our guide here to get the BlueStacks emulator.
- Assuming that you have the installer on your computer, open it to start the installation window.
- Read the terms and conditions and agree with them.
- Click the install button after that and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once you finished the installation, you can run the BlueStacks emulator from your desktop, so go there and double click its icon.
- The Play Store login window will start on your screen, enter your username and password to login your account.
- Now, go to Play Store and start looking for the Google Meet app. Use the search function to find it quickly.
- After that, click the Install or Download button once you are inside its download page.
- When you completed the installation, you can run the Google Meet app on your PC from the BlueStacks home or your desktop shortcut.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed the Google Meet app, have fun using it.
People Also Like: Download Rosetta Stone App For Windows & Mac
Is it safe to use the Google Meet on my PC?
Yes, this application is made by Google. When it comes to security, they are one of the most secure companies in the world.
How to run the emulator properly? It slows down my computer.
The emulator program requires a good processor. Also, make sure that you read the minimum requirements of the emulator that was discussed above before you attempt to install it so you can avoid problems.
The BlueStacks emulator lags, can I try a different emulator?
First, consider that you have the proper hardware, and if you are sure that you have it, next is to check the virtualization technology. This is an optional setting, but when enabled, it can enhance the emulator speed and responsiveness. To enable it, refer to your motherboard and processor BIOS menu.
In case you are still having problems with BlueStacks and wanted to try something else, we can suggest another emulator called “Nox Player.” In some cases, it can outperform BlueStacks, so try it.
You can also use other emulators, but it is suggested to stick only from our recommended one because other people reported that there are some emulators that have a bundled potentially unwanted software.
I want to invite more than 100 people, can I do it for free?
Unfortunately, no. For the free version, Google Meet only permits up to 100 people. If you think that it was not enough, you need to upgrade your subscriptions.
Is emulator the only way to use the Google Meet?
In order to run the Android version on the computer, the emulator is an essential software to run this app on your computer. However, if you want to try the web version, you can access it from the Google Meet website.
There is another similar software that functions the same with it. However, this one is made by the Google corporation, so you can expect that it will perform even more from its competitor. Running the Google Meet on PC is also easy, with the emulator program, you can download and use its Android app on your computer.
You Might Also Like: Free Download BandLab App For PC – Windows & Mac
- Sennheiser Smart Control for PC – How To Install on Windows/Mac - October 23, 2021
- Pure Tuber for PC – Watch Without Ads Interruptions - October 21, 2021
- Plus Messenger for PC: How To Download on Windows/Mac - October 20, 2021