V LIVE For PC – Guide To Install On Windows And Mac
Are you a fan of a Korean TV show, or music? Or you wanted to keep track of the latest updates of your favorite artist? Did you know that these are all possible from the V LIVE app? This application is available from the Play Store as well as Apple App Store. The good thing is you can also download the V LIVE for PC.
Before we tell you about how to install it on a computer, we will discuss what the benefits and some of its unique features are.
Features Of V LIVE For PC
View Your Favorite Star On Live
If you are a die-hard fan of an artist, this app is perfect for you. It will always keep you updated with their status whenever you are in the world. You can even check the star’s new look that you haven’t see before.
Communicate In Real-Time
In the V LIVE app, you can directly communicate with them while they broadcast live. You can send stars, hearts, and a light stick that is unique on this application. When you accumulate hears, it will even show you special effects.
Support Your Favorite Star
It allows you to support your favorite star’s activity. And when you subscribe to its premium version, you will be able to download their collection and watch it on a high-definition quality.
Lots Of Channel To Connect
You can communicate on different channels and interact with other people that talk about different stars.
Why Choose The V LIVE App
The V LIVE app has many benefits and unique features. It allows you to directly see the status of your favorite stars and get notified immediately on their activity as long as you are connected to the internet.
It has so many advantages and a lot of fans also appreciate using it. They leave this app a high rate on the Google Play Store page. When you read the comments, you will also discover how people love them.
The only disadvantage of this app is it can be addicting, and you need to purchase some of its features to unlock and use it.
What Is Emulator And How To Use It To Run V LIVE For PC – Windows & Mac
When trying to find an installer of the V LIVE app on PC, you won’t be able to find anything. However, you can browse their website and view your favorite stars on it.
Otherwise, if you want an app, you can still download and install the V LIVE for Windows PC. This, however, can only be achieved when using an Android emulator.
An emulator is a software that is available on both Windows and Mac. If you don’t know an emulator, let us tell you a bit about it.
The emulator program creates a virtual Operating System inside your Windows or Mac. If you are familiar with VMware or Virtual Box, it functions the same.
Now for emulators, you can use a tool called BlueStacks or Nox Player. Both of these emulators are top of the line and can run the V LIVE app on your PC with ease.
The installation of these emulators is also easy to do and very straight-forward. Now, if you want to download and install it right away, read more.
BlueStacks Emulator – How To Download And Install
In order to run the V LIVE, you would need a robust emulator, such as BlueStacks. This emulator can be download and install easily. You just need to follow the instruction below.
- Go to google.com and then search for BlueStacks emulator.
- Once you visited their website, start looking for the download section and get the one for your OS.
- Save the installer to your computer and then execute it once you finished downloading it.
- Now the installation window will appear, click next and then install it to your computer.
- The installation time will depend on your internet speed. But it usually lasts about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Once you have the Bluestacks on your desktop, double click its icon to start using it.
- You need to enter an account for the Play Store to login and use it. In case you are a new user, create a brand-new Gmail account, and then log in here.
- After that, head to the Play Store icon and click it.
- The Play Store won’t ask for your details anymore since you have already provided it here. Otherwise, you did not log in to your account previously, so do it now to use it.
- Now, start the search for the V LIVE app. You will find it quickly, but in case not, you can refer to our screenshot above for the icon information.
- Click the install button, and this will start the download to your computer.
- If the download has been completed, find the V LIVE app on your desktop and double click it so you can finally start using this app on your PC.
Best Alternative Software Of V LIVE
This application can function the same with V LIVE. You can also view your favorite artist’s latest updates and the moments of the day.
In Weverse app, you will be able to create a fan post and then share your favorite star photos on it. This app also has a translation feature, so if you are a foreign fan, you can understand and read their post instantly.
You can get this application on the Google Play Store. If you want to download and install the Weverse on your computer, we have an article that can guide you by checking the link we provided.
Kpop Idol CHOEAEDOL
In this app, you will be able to cast your vote and throw hearts to rank your favorite stars on the top. It also gives you an option to communicate with them by sharing photos and videos. You can also install the Kpop Idol CHOEAEDOL app by using an emulator program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Safe To Run Emulators On My Computer?
Yes, as long as you only install the most popular emulator program such as BlueStacks or Nox Player and by getting the official installer from their website only.
The V LIVE App Runs Slow, Help!
Since this application runs on the emulator itself, you need to prioritize its requirements. The emulator requires that your computer have the following.
- A processor capable of running 1.5 GHz of speed or better.
- The RAM must be more than 4GB to run it without issue properly.
- It requires your computer hard drive to have 25 GB or more storage.
- Installing or updating the major software requirements such as DirectX, OpenGL, and graphics drivers.
- The Virtualization Technology needs to be enabled from your BIOS settings in order to speed up the emulation and prevent errors.
Is This The Only Way To Run It On Computer?
If you are talking about the V LIVE app, then yes, this is the only way to install it on a computer since the developers haven’t released a version for Windows and Mac as of today. However, they have a website that you can also access to view your favorite stars.
Even though they have no official version for desktop, you can use the emulator program to download and install the V LIVE for Windows/Mac. If you are still having problems or issues installing it, you can write down your comments below.
You Might Also Like: Free Download Smule For PC – Windows/Mac
- StarMaker For PC – Download And Start A Karaoke From Your Windows & Mac Computer - August 10, 2020
- CameraFi Live For PC – Download Guide On Windows 10/8/7/Mac - August 7, 2020
- UPX Browser – Unblock And Access Websites From PC - August 6, 2020