Bumble For PC – Download & Install On Windows & Mac
In this modern-day, finding date or new friends online can be made easily by connecting to the Bumble app. With over 90 million registered people, it is easy to find a match with someone. This app can be download and install for mobile phones or tablets; however, you can also use the Bumble for PC with simple steps and procedures.
Also Check: Wit – We Are All Creators For PC/Mac Download
Bumble For PC Features
This application has several features that many people can benefit from. It includes the following.
- It allows you to filter the people who will appear on your encounter.
- You can get the attention of someone by sending a SuperSwipe function.
- There’s a Spotlight feature that will allow you to get more visibility for 30 minutes so you will find more people.
- It has a fantastic travel feature that will show your match around the world without leaving your home.
- The Bumble app offers three different modes – Date, BFF, and BIZZ.
- It allows you to send videos or your favorite photo and show it in your matches.
- There’s a “Snooze Mode” feature that will hide your profile as long as you want.
- Linking your Instagram or Spotify account will get you more matches and dates.
- You can also report people whose abusive and disrespectful.
- On the Premium version, you can view the people who right-swiped you. Also, it will unlock the SuperSwipe, Travel, and Spotlight feature.
For More Similar App, Check: Free Download – MLiveU For PC Windows & Mac
How To Download And Use Bumble App For Windows Or Mac
Usually, the installation of a Bumble app can be made from the smartphone. It can easily get from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
However, the Bumble PC/Mac installer is not available. You won’t find a setup file for it. To install this app, you will need other software.
The software you are going to need is the Nox App Player. With emulators, you will be able to create and run an Android Operating System from your Windows PC/Mac.
Thus, it gives you the power to run any Android app from your computer, and that includes the Bumble app for PC.
PC Requirements Before Installing An Emulator
Before installing it, you might need to consider having the following spec on your PC to ensure that it will function smoothly.
- A modern processor or any processor that has a dual-core or better. Both AMD and Intel can be used here.
- You’ll need a memory that can store up to 2 GB of memory or better.
- A free space capable of storing 10 GB or more.
- The Visual C++ Redistributable must be present on your laptop or computer. If you are unsure of it, download the installer from the Microsoft website. If you use macOS, you can skip it.
- It also requires an OpenGL installed on your PC; this can be installed usually from the graphics drivers so, either install yours or update it.
- Lastly, you also make sure that you have already enabled the virtualization from your BIOS menu. Allowing it will make the emulator smooth and responsive. It can also fixe some issues regarding the emulator, so it is highly recommended to turn it on.
Trending App: Download Vysor For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Steps By Steps Procedure To Install Bumble App For PC Using Emulator
Once you completed the above requirements, you can now proceed with the installation of the Nox Player, and we’ll tell you how to install the Bumble app on your PC later.
- First, visit the website of the Nox Player, you can google for its website or visit the link we provided here – bignox.com.
- Get the installer for your Operating System (Windows/Mac) and save it to your computer.
- Execute the installer and then install the Nox Player by agreeing with its condition.
- Once you finished installing the Nox Player to your PC, your next step is to run it from your desktop.
- After that, locate the Google Play Store and use a valid Gmail to log in to your account here.
- Now, you can start searching for the Bumble app, just make sure to find the right one. In some cases, you will encounter a different app with the same name. Refer to the link given here to see if you find the correct Bumble app.
- Once you installed the Bumble app into your Windows PC/Mac, go back to your Nox Player home and see if the shortcut of this app is right there. If not, make sure you installed it correctly.
- After that, you can finally open the Bumble on your PC/Mac and use it from your laptop or computer.
How To Use The Bumble App
Everyone can use this app without too much trouble or headache. That’s because it was developed even for people who do not have technical knowledge.
To use it, you can simply swipe right if you’re interested. Otherwise, you can swipe left if not. If you accidentally swipe left someone, you can undo it by shaking your phone.
In the Bumble app, the women have the power to make the first conversation. And if you’re a man, you can only swipe to find matches.
The registration is also easy; if you have a Facebook account, you can use it and instantly filled the information automatically. The only downside of this application is it only allows you to pick on two genders at the moment.
Alternatives Of Bumble App
The Mamba app is one of the most popular dating apps in Russia, Ukraine, and other nearby European countries. Since its use is continuously expanding, you’ll also find people use it from different parts of the world. Like the Bumble App, you can download and get this app from the Play Store. It is also compatible with emulators.
Another dating app from Google Play and App Store is the Badoo. It has a massive list of users and still increasing every day. Currently, they have 460 million registered people, and many of them are actively using it. With Badoo, you can also swipe left and right to find your match.
If you just want to find someone without having any other features, the Vero app is the right candidate. This application does not run ads and claims that you have total control over your privacy. Finding people here does not have a particular algorithm. If you find that you like each other, it will let you communicate with him/her immediately without any cost.
With our technology today, it allows us to communicate and get in touch with someone. In this way, you’ll make friends, and have a date with new people. Who knows, he or she may be the right one for you. With the Bumble app on your PC, communication gets more manageable.
You Might Also Like: Free Download – Acapella App For PC Windows/Mac
- How To Download Ez iCam for PC – Windows/Mac - July 19, 2021
- How To Install Clubhouse on PC? [Windows/Mac Guide] - July 14, 2021
- Encrypt Your Connection With HA Tunnel Plus for PC [Windows/Mac] - July 13, 2021