Rosetta Stone App For PC – How To Install On Windows/Mac
Learning different languages today become easier. By using a specialized and exciting app, you will be able to understand it quickly and easily. A good example tutoring app for this category is the Rosetta Stone. With this app, you can start to practice and become more fluent in the language of your choice. Although it doesn’t come out in just one night, if you continuously study it, you’ll be a professional one day. Downloading Rosetta Stone on PC is actually easy to do. Just follow our guide here, and you will learn and know how to do it.
Why Use Rosetta Stone For PC?
The Rosetta Stone app supports many popular languages that you can pick and study. Anytime you want, you can switch to a different language of your choice. Millions of people use this app to study languages.
When you look at its Play Store and iOS page, you’ll see that it has a very high rate and feedback by different users. It also reached over ten million-plus of download around the world, which makes it one of the most popular in its category.
The Rosetta Stone has many awards, including PCMag Editor’s Choice, Tabby Awards Winner, and become one of the best mobile apps in the year 2019. You can also find out that it is also one of the Play Store’s Editor Choice.
- It allows you to download an offline copy of the lesson, so you won’t need an internet connection every time you want to study languages.
- The Rosetta Stone has a lot of available languages to study and learn on this app.
- It really teaches the step by step procedure to learn languages.
- There’s an ad on the free version of it.
- It is not totally free; most of its features require you to purchase a subscription to unlock.
Features Of This App
Many Language To Choose
Popular languages are available in this app, including English, Filipino, Italian, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Hindi, Persian, Arabic, Vietnamese, Chinese, and many more.
Save Copy Offline
When you want to travel or go to a place that has no data signal or WiFi, you don’t have to worry about it. You can download a copy before you go so that you can study anytime you wanted.
Extended Learning Feature
With this option, you can take exercise so that you can test yourself and see the progress of your knowledge.
Know The Right Pronunciation
You can preview the feedback and pronunciation of the word or sentence you are trying to study.
Allows You To Sync
If you have multiple smartphones or devices, you can sync the data with it so that your progress won’t reset.
Gives You A Lifetime Subscription
You don’t need to worry about monthly or yearly billing; you can get this app for a lifetime on a one-time payment.
See This Trending App: ClassDojo App For PC – Windows & Mac Download
How To Download And Install Rosetta Stone On Windows PC Or Mac
The Rosetta Stone can be downloaded easily on your mobile phones. You just need access to Play Store or iOS and get it from there. However, when you want to install it on a PC, the instruction is a bit different.
Because of this, you can also try using the Android version and run it to your computer. This isn’t magic but a trick to run Android apps, including this on your computer.
The program that you need is called an emulator. Installation of an emulator is easy, but first, you need to have the minimum system requirements before you can install and run it to your computer.
Make sure that your PC has the following before you download it.
- You need a modern computer with a minimum of 1.5 GHz of speed or better. It is also highly recommended to use a dual-core processor since the emulator program requires a good computer.
- The RAM is the second most important for an emulator. Based on their website, it requires to have a minimum of 2 GB installed on your machine. However, in this modern-day, it is highly advisable to have more than 4 GB installed.
- Your hard disk drive must have enough space before saving the installer and, of course, installing it. By having a 15 GB or more, you will be able to install it without an issue of space.
- The hardware of the computer is not the only thing that you need to watch, also the software since it requires an updated graphics driver installed on your computer. Also, you need to have Visual C++ and .net Framework installed if you are using a Windows 10, 8, or 7.
If you have the following, you can now proceed with the installation of an emulator.
Downloading Of Emulator Guide
A lot of Android emulators are available to download. However, some reported that other not so popular one has malware on it. Thus, we will only suggest using the most popular one, the Bluestacks emulator.
To install this emulator, just follow the steps written here.
- Go to the Bluestacks website by searching for it on the internet using any of the popular search engines.
- Download a copy of the installer to your computer. Make sure to get the compatible for your Operating System installed.
- After that, open the installer. The installation window will start, click Next, and then “I Accept” and then finally click the “Install” button.
- Once you completed the installation, you will find the shortcut of Bluestacks on your desktop. Double click it to start this emulator.
- Now, the emulator will start, for the first time use, the Google Play Store login window will appear on your screen, enter your account details to start it.
- Once you do that, go to the Play Store icon and click it. This app will not ask for your credentials anymore since you provided it earlier.
- Now, you can start searching for the Rosetta Stone Use the search button, and you’ll find this app easily.
- Click the install button to start saving it on your computer.
- Finally, you can use the Rosetta Stone app on your PC by going to your desktop and opening it from there.
Also, Check: Free Download Kahoot For Windows & Mac
Can I run this app on my Windows 10, 8, or 7 computers?
Yes, you can. As long as you follow the method above, you can download and use the Rosetta Stone on your Windows PC.
I’m scared of a virus, can I trust Bluestacks application?
Yes, of course, the Bluestacks is the most popular and most prominent emulator as of now. Lots of folks use it and successfully use Android applications on their computer.
My computer freezes when I use an emulator, how to fix it?
The most common problem is your hardware, or your computer is not powerful enough to run it. Be sure to see the minimum requirements before you use an emulator.
If you are sure that you have a good enough computer or laptop, you may also want to see if the virtualization technology is enabled. If not, you must enable it from your BIOS to increase the performance and speed that can also fix the freezing problems.
I want to use Mac version of Rosetta Stone, why not use it?
Although the iOS emulator exists, we choose the Android version because it is more flexible and can be download for free. Most iOS emulator requires you to get a subscription; thus, we recommend using Bluestacks instead of it.
Is there a Windows or Mac installer for this app?
The Rosetta Stone has multiple versions of the installer, including for the Windows and Mac that can be found on their website. In this tutorial, we focus on installing the Android app to install and run the computer.
Emulators are a great way to use Android apps on your computer. With the following method, the Android version of Rosetta Stone can be run and enjoy on your PC.
- Sennheiser Smart Control for PC – How To Install on Windows/Mac - October 23, 2021
- Pure Tuber for PC – Watch Without Ads Interruptions - October 21, 2021
- Plus Messenger for PC: How To Download on Windows/Mac - October 20, 2021