Kahoot For PC – Download On Windows Or Mac
To make learning fun and easy, it should be able to capture the attention of a student. By making it more interesting, anyone will be able to learn appropriately even from their mobile phones without getting bored. With the Kahoot app, all of these are possible.
This application can be download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store and compatible with most Android and iOS devices. If you want to download Kahoot for PC, you will need to do some workaround.
Why Choose Kahoot For PC?
The Kahoot app specializes in creating your quiz with a fun and enjoyable interface. It can be used for practicing yourself, sharing it with your friends, trivial fans, office workers, or anyone online.
It makes it an ideal choice, even for teachers. Designing your quiz can be finished in just a few minutes. With its given template, you can start replacing the text and images according to your needs.
Today, this application is starting to become one of the trendiest tutoring apps on the Google Play Store, even on the App Store. Every day, thousands of people are downloading it. As of now, the download numbers have already reached more than 10 million times.
- You can easily download it on the Play Store or App Store.
- It allows you to join any game as a player.
- This app is a useful tool to learn and teach people.
- It has a simple and easy to use interface.
- The free version does not allow creating or hosting your own Kahoots.
- It can be costly to take their monthly subscription.
Best Features Of Kahoot
Creating Live Game
From this application, you can host a live room, and people can join it. When students answer correctly, they can earn medals by answering the right questions.
Easily Create A Quiz
With its simple yet powerful function, you can create a game instantly. This feature can work great for student’s projects as well as parties if you want to surprise your colleagues.
Use It To Create Fun Homework
In today’s technology, you don’t even need to have a paper to create an assignment for your students. You can invite them here to save your time, work and easily track your student progress.
Even if you are working at the office or in a business, you can use it and share it on your officemates so you can start to train and learn together with them.
Use It As Trivia App
It allows you to find a million quizzes on a different topic. You can even invite your friend and challenge them or play on your own.
Preparing Your Computer For The Installation Of Kahoot On Your PC
The Kahoot app is only possible to install on Windows or Mac if you use an emulator program. As of now, the developers haven’t released an installer dedicated to the said Operating System.
Installing an emulator to download Kahoot app on your PC is really easy. With our guide here, you’ll be able to install it even if you are unfamiliar with it.
Before you install it, you might need to check the specs of your computer. That’s because an emulator needs an excellent machine to run it properly.
However, if you are confident that your computer can properly run it, then you can skip to the next topic about the installation of the emulator. Otherwise, check the requirements below.
- Your computer must have memory installed up to 4 GB or more. If your system is older and has below the minimum requirements, you need to add additional memory. Otherwise, you can try to increase an additional virtual memory.
- It needs a fast processor to make the emulation faster. This is a necessary requirement to run it properly. If your computer is modern, you won’t get a problem here.
- Ensure that you have free space available in order to save the installer to your computer and to install both emulator and Kahoot for Windows/Mac.
- Install the major software requirements such as the DirectX, OpenGL frameworks by installing the graphics card driver for your computer.
- In some cases, you also need to have Visual C++ Redistributable on your computer and .Net framework. The installer can be both downloads from the Microsoft website. If you use macOS, you can skip the installation of the following framework.
Installation Using Emulator
In this guide, we’ll talk about how to download an emulator so that you can use the Kahoot app on your computer. This is compatible with both Windows or Mac. Now, start reading the following steps.
- Download the Bluestacks emulator from their website by going to its official website. You can also check our guide here on how to get it.
- Save the installer to your computer and then execute it. Make sure to download the one for your Operating System.
- Read the terms and conditions of this emulator and then accept it. Now, click the install to start it.
- Once the installation starts, it will connect to the internet, so make sure that you are using a stable connection.
- After 10 – 20 minutes, the installation will be over, and you’ll find its shortcut on your desktop.
- Launch the Bluestacks and then enter your Gmail account to the Play Store.
- Now, you can access it, so launch the Play Store from the Bluestacks home.
- Next, start to search for the Kahoot app by searching for it.
- Click the download button after you found it. In case you are having trouble finding it, you can refer to the screenshot above.
- When you completed the installation, you can finally use the Kahoot app on your PC, both on Windows or Mac.
Also, Check: Free Download V LIVE App For Windows & Mac
Is it safe to use Kahoot for Windows PC or Mac?
Yes, it is entirely safe to download and install it. Just make sure that you get the installer of the emulator only on the official website of the emulator.
Are emulators the only way to run this app?
Yes, since the app version is available only on the Play Store and App Store. However, there’s an official website of Kahoot that functions the same with the Kahoot app. The only difference is, it runs on a web browser.
My emulator runs very slow, how to fix it?
The emulator programs rely mainly on your hardware, especially the processor and RAM. If you have a slow computer or old hardware, you might not be able to run it properly. Otherwise, if your PC is powerful enough, you can also consider enabling the Virtualization Technology that can be found on your BIOS menu. Allowing it will fix most lag or slow issues on emulators.
What is the best emulator for Kahoot?
Multiple emulators can be run. However, the one we suggested in this guide is the best one available.
With its beautiful features, people can start to teach and learn from it. And even without a smartphone, you will be able to run the Kahoot for your PC using only an emulator program. In this way, you’ll enjoy using it on a bigger and better screen monitor.
You Might Also Like: Download Infinite Design For PC – Windows & Mac
- Toca Life World – PC Download And Install Procedure - September 20, 2020
- Download Tango On PC And Start To Meet New People - September 18, 2020
- Communicate And Teach Students With Moodle App Using PC/ Laptop - September 17, 2020