Play Tube for PC is an online video app. It helps you to find video content of your choice from the internet. When you type something in its search bar shows you videos from all over the internet. From search results, you can click on the specific video and it will immediately play on the Play Tube.
If you are having difficulty finding a video you should use Play Tube it will make it simple. Both options Full Screen and floating player are present.
Play Tube App for PC
As we know it is an android app, but we have to install it on a PC. To install the Play Tube app on PC we will use software, which is known as Emulator. The emulator is the software that is used to run android apps like Play Tube on your computer.
We need an emulator because our PC is mostly operated by the two most common and useful operating systems which are Windows OS and Mac OS and both of them don’t support Android apps.
The process is simple first we will install emulators which are Bluestacks and Nox App player. BlueStacks is for windows and the Nox app player is for Mac. So let’s learn how to download Play Tube for PC and its features that will benefit you.
Features of Play Tube
There are many benefits to using the Play Tube, you’ll find the list below:
Free to use
Play Tube app is free to use. Free to use means that it is completely free to use and that you don’t have to pay a single penny to use it. You can access the content of your choice for free. Most video content apps require subscriptions or in-app purchases to watch content on them, but Play Tube is free. You can search for videos of your choice and watch them for free.
It has watching modes for a great user experience. It has two watching modes.
Full-screen mode enables you to watch content on full screen. When watching a long video people prefer to watch the video on full screen. This mode increases your enjoyment and helps you to concentrate on the video. When you are watching a video in full-screen mode it gives you more details.
Popup window mode
This mode is generally used by busy people or used to watch short videos. It allows you to multitask.
The option of making playlists is also available. It allows you to mark content and make playlists. It helps you to make a collection of your desired playlists. For example, if you are interested in watching videos on more than one topic, you can create a playlist for each topic. Playlists help you to collect content for later. If you don’t have time to watch a video at a specific time you can add that video-related playlist and then watch that video of your interest later.
How to Download Play Tube for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
In this guide, we will show you how to get the Play Tube app on your computer using the most popular and widely used emulators – Bluestacks and Nox Player.
Method #1: Install Play Tube for PC Using Bluestacks
As I mentioned before we are going to use the Bluestacks emulator to install the Play Tube app for windows PC. It is one of the most favorite emulators of mine. Its interface is easy, it runs smoothly and it is very simple and easy to use.
- If the king emulator Bluestacks is not installed on your Windows PC click on this link to install it: https://www.bluestacks.com/. To get more info about the installation of this emulator, you can check this article.
- The links lead you to the official website of the amazing emulator known as Bluestacks. On their official website, you will find an icon to download Bluestacks click on that link and let it download.
- After the completion of download and installation, launch the emulator
- Once it is launched go to the Play store you will find Play Store already present in it
- Open Play store and search Play Tube, it will be shown on the top in search results, click and install Play tube.
- After the installation is completed the Play Tube video player app is ready to use on your Windows PC.
Method #2: Install Play Tube for PC Using Nox Player
As I told you before that we are going to use the Nox app player to install the Play Tube app for PC. Most the people use Nox app player to install android apps on Mac.
- First, you will have to install the Nox app player on your PC. Click this link to install the Nox app player on your PC. To get more info about this emulator, check this article.
- After downloading and installing open and launch the emulator.
- After launching go to the Play store which is already a part of this emulator, click on the search bar, and search for the Play Tube
- Play Tube will be shown on the top search results, click and install Play Tube.
- After its successful installation Play Tube is ready to use, open it and enjoy your favorite content.
Is Play Tube a video downloader?
No, it is not a video downloader. Almost all online video-watching platforms don’t allow to download of their videos. So it is illegal to download videos from any platform without their permission. Many apps enable you to download content from such platforms but it is illegal. Google play store also doesn’t allow such apps which do this type of illegal activities. Play tube is present on the Play Store and it does not allow such types of illegal things.
Is Play Tube free?
Play tube app is free to use. Free to use means that it is completely free to use and that you don’t have to pay a single penny to use it. You can access the content of your choice for free. Most video content apps require subscriptions or in-app purchases to watch content on them, but play tube is free. You can search for videos of your choice and watch them for free.