The BitVision for PC is a high-quality digital video surveillance solution for both home and business use. This small camera and monitoring system are capable of providing a real-time recording of up to 200 cameras, allowing for easy monitoring and security.
It is equipped with a simple, yet highly effective software package that allows users to access all cameras via a password system. In addition, this system is easy to use for both operators and users, as it is very straightforward and easy to operate.
The system is completely wireless, allowing it to be used anywhere in the world and at any time. The fact that it can easily connect to a remote or wireless security monitoring service gives users peace of mind that their homes and business are being monitored and protected by experts.
Users can set up and monitor as many cameras as they want, though this depends on the memory capacity of each unit. Those who want to monitor more cameras than the system can handle will be charged an extra fee.
Controlling the application is easy and also lets you control your client’s video streams. With one click, they can start or stop the feed. They can rewind and play back the video, jump to specific parts of the video and check the feeds. Businesses using division systems will find this convenient when making travel arrangements or planning future events.
Features of BitVision for PC
- Very lightweight application.
- Free to install.
- Simple yet powerful interface.
- Easy install.
- Unique functionality.
- Peer-to-peer video monitoring.
- Easy to add your camera device.
- Monitor multiple devices.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Encrypted and secure connection.
Why Would You Want To Use BitVision?
There are many reasons why would you want to use this great software for monitoring. The most important reason is the safety of your house or office. It gives you peace of mind when you leave your house because your surveillance camera will capture anything.
You do not need any special software or plugins to use this application as it is a stand-alone application meaning that anyone can install and use it with ease and comfort. As long as you are connected to a stable internet, this won’t be a problem for you.
With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can capture live or recorded video from any device with the help of the easy-to-understand graphical user interface. This application has a very simple yet effective user interface which makes it very easy for the novice user to operate the application.
For recording, you just need to select a device and then start recording. Similarly, for editing, you just need to drag and drop all the objects you want to change during the recording. This update also enables users to take advantage of the latest features that are available with the latest releases of the operating system.
How to Download BitVision for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The BitVision for PC can’t be downloaded straight from the Windows and Mac PC since our computer has no default software to run an android app. Therefore, you have to have an Android emulator in order to run the BitVision on a PC.
You can download and install most of the popular emulators for free from the official site. In this guide, we will create a tutorial about Bluestacks, and Nox Player because it is probably the best emulator for Windows and Mac.
With the emulators, you can use BitVision without any issues in case your device has met the minimum requirements. The interface and operation of most of them are usually very similar and have a basic impact.
Below, we are going to guide how you can install BitVision using the emulators step by step. Let us have a look below:
Method 1: Download BitVision for PC Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the most popular emulators around the world. It runs smoothly on the PC and opens all apps without any issues as long as you have a good computer. In order to install and use the BitVision using the Bluestacks, simply follow the guide in this article.
- Browse the main website of BlueStacks. Simply type bluestacks.com on your browser or click the link that was provided here.
- Start the download once you are on their website. Simply click the download button to start it.
- Install the BlueStacks emulator, and wait for the installation to complete.
- Open the emulator once you installed it.
- Run the Play Store and set up an account for it.
- Start the download of BitVision by searching it from the Play Store.
- Open the BitVision on your Windows PC from your desktop.
Method 2: Installing BitVision for PC Using Nox App Player
Another best and one of the most recommended emulators is the Nox Player. It is usually the choice of gamers but this can be used for running Android apps as well.
It has a full-screen mode which is ideal for all kinds of users. In addition, it enables you to select the screen orientation both vertically and horizontally, and it’s solely likely in the emulator. Let us see the way to set up the BitVision app on your PC with the Nox method.
- To make use of the Nox App Player, obtain the installer from its official site by typing the bignox.com on your web browser. As soon as downloaded, install this emulator on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Now, open up the newly installed Android emulator from your computer.
- Find the shortcut of Play Store and then run it. Now, use your Gmail to continue using it.
- Search the BitVision app by clicking the search bar.
- Start the installation by hitting the download button that you can find on the page of BitVision download page.
- After you completed the downloads, open the BitVision app to begin using it on your PC.
BitVision is extremely well known for its user-friendly and fresh features. It also gives the user to capture the important events whenever your camera detects a motion. Today, we showed you two of the best techniques for setting up the BitVision for PC (Windows & Mac) computer. With the following method, you can run this application easily as well as use other android apps on your computer. Observe any of the two provided strategies to make use of BitVision for Windows & Mac.
You Might Also Like: Download and Install Blurams on PC – Windows/Mac