How To Install Clubhouse on PC? [Windows/Mac Guide]
Although thousands of social applications present for an audio talk with others yet Clubhouse has its honor.
Whether you want to listen to other people’s conversations or want to get engaged with other persons, you can get into it every opportunity.
If you are eager to find out its features, and alternatives, you are on the right spot. Here we will discuss everything about the Clubhouse including the installation for PC.
So let us get started!
What is the Clubhouse app?
This Social Audio App is launched by Alpha Exploration Co. in 2020 after the corona pandemic and belongs to the social category. The main reason behind its existence is to get relief to the people seized in their homes.
By providing an opportunity to talk with people worldwide, it has grasped the attention of thousands of users in just a time of some months.
No doubt, every app has contained some pros and cons in itself, so Clubhouse has no difference from others. It has also wrapped various features and a few cons—some pros and cons of the Clubhouse present below.
Pros of the Clubhouse App
- Clubhouse facilitates by providing rooms to its different users. There are two types of rooms; private and public. In private rooms, you can enter into a room with the permission of moderators. On the other hand, public spaces are available for everyone. So you can join audio talk in your desired room very quickly.
- Besides rooms, it also offers you to organize various events. If you want to talk about specific topics, you can do it by scheduling the events and give a particular name, time, and date. Except for organizers, all members can join this audio conversation.
- Furthermore, it also gives a chance to make clubs into it. In clubs, important members discuss daily according to their interests. To become a club member, you have to get permission from the founder of the group.
- Moreover, you can explore more and more things because of its user-friendly interface. By clicking on the magnifying glass icon, you can search people, topics, clubs, or events according to your choice.
- In addition, you can also get paid with the assistance of this clubhouse application. This monetization feature starts just before two to three months.
Cons of the Clubhouse App
The only disadvantage of the clubhouse application is that you cannot become a part of the clubhouse family if no one sends you an invitation to join this application.
How to Install Clubhouse for PC?
The Clubhouse is an incredible audio chat application that runs on any mobile phone. Many users face difficulty downloading or utilize it on the PC. For their convenience, the technology has taken birth to emulators. They work as a third-party and allows you to install mobile-supported apps like a clubhouse for PC or Windows 10/8/9 directly. Bluestacks and MEmu Player are the top two emulators that aid you in installing Clubhouse for PC.
Carry on reading to get to know the instructions for downloading this excellent app on your PC or Windows 10/8/7.
Download BlueStacks To Use Clubhouse on PC
- Pick any search engine like google, UC browser, or Mozilla Firefox and visit the official website of Bluestacks.
- Download the raw file of it by clicking on the installation button.
- After accomplishing downloading, extract this zip file from your PC and run it.
- Sign up for this emulator with the help of any of your Gmail account. If you already have this emulator, you can skip these four steps.
- Now open the bluestacks and click on the icon of Google Play Store.
- Please find out the Clubhouse app or search it on the top search bar.
- Click on the green button of installation.
- Also, check the size of this application to know how much time you have to wait for its installation.
- After completing all the steps mentioned earlier, the icon of the clubhouse app will appear on the home screen of the bluestacks.
- Click on the icon to open it and enjoy the live audio conversation now.
Bluestacks also facilitate you to download the clubhouse app through its APK file. For this purpose, open this emulator and upload the extension file of Clubhouse into it. After some minutes, it will be installed, and you can enjoy it without any trouble.
Download MEmu Player To Install Clubhouse App on Windows PC/Mac
- Settle on any search engine and go on the official website of MEmu Player.
- Click on the install button.
- After installation, sign up with any Gmail account.
- Now open it and jump on the Google Play Store, which is pre-installed in this emulator.
- Search for the clubhouse application.
- After finding out it, press the green button of installation.
- Wait, and it will install within a few minutes.
- Press its icon to open it.
- Now go off and start to enjoy by using this app.
Alternatives of Clubhouse
No doubt, Clubhouse is an innovative application for an audio chat in the latest tech arena. But Unluckily, you cannot become a member of the Clubhouse family unless someone sends you an invite. Because of this inability, many people want to move to another application for talking in audio rooms. The top fifteen alternatives of the Clubhouse present below to give diverse options to those people.
- Twitter Audio Spaces
- Telegram Voice Chat
- LinkedIn Live Audio Rooms
- Reddit Talk
- Facebook Hotline
- Discord Stage Channels
- Whatsapp Audio
In sum, we can say that Clubhouse is a great social app to facilitate you with outstanding features. Their properties encourage everyone to join this communication, but it is crucial to have the invite link.
In this article, we have discussed or solved every query about the Clubhouse app for PC mobile, tablet, or Windows 10/8/7. We hope you have gotten benignant knowledge about Clubhouse from this piece of knowledge.
- How To Download Ez iCam for PC – Windows/Mac - July 19, 2021
- How To Install Clubhouse on PC? [Windows/Mac Guide] - July 14, 2021
- Encrypt Your Connection With HA Tunnel Plus for PC [Windows/Mac] - July 13, 2021