Hi VPN For PC Free Download – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
In order to protect your privacy, you need a VPN which is a necessary application for protecting yourself. VPN will encrypt your data and allow you to change your real location in the world. Hi VPN is one of the most secure and trusted virtual private network that you can get and download.
There are two versions of Hi VPN for PC, free and paid. Obviously, you get more benefits from the paid version. However, free is enough is you want a simple and public VPN. The only downside is, it has limited storage and contains a few ads. The premium paid version is also fast and very cheap which means, you won’t regret if you bought it.
To use this VPN software, you need to follow our guidelines. It is also very easy to set up and runs in your Windows PC or Mac.
Do you want a web browser with free built-in VPN? Check this article
How To Download Hi VPN For PC Windows And Mac
Keep in mind that there is no standalone executable file for Hi VPN, that means it is not available to install directly in Windows PC or Mac, but don’t be sad. To run this VPN, you need an android emulator.
Hi VPN can be installed to your computer or laptop if you download an emulator called, BlueStacks. There’s another emulator for android like Nox, KoPlayer, MEmu, or Nox and but in this article, we will focus on BlueStacks to run this cool VPN software.
Steps On How To Download And Install Hi VPN On Your PC
To install the Hi VPN, follow the procedure below:
- Make sure that you have BlueStacks emulator in your PC or laptop. If not, download and install it by clicking the link that we provided. Also, both Windows and Mac are compatible with BlueStacks.
- After you install the BlueStacks emulator, open the Google PlayStore so that you can log in your Gmail credentials. If you don’t have one, you can create one easily.
- Now, click the search bar and type Hi VPN. The first result is the one that you need to download. Open it and find the install button so that you can finally install it to your PC. Wait for it while your download Hi VPN.
- After the download completed, you will see that there’s a shortcut in your desktop or Home in BlueStacks emulator which you can open to start running this application.
Advantages And Features Of Using Hi VPN Pro For PC
To fully utilize this application, it is recommended to use the Pro version which is quite affordable. The Graphical User Interface or GUI is also easy to understand what makes this software stand out against most VPN software.
With a single tap, you can quickly connect to its server that would make your connection 100% anonymous. You can also select which server in the world would you like to connect – US, Europe, Asia, and many more.
Hi VPN for PC server also provides high-speed browsing which is available for both version, but the pro version provides more speed.
It can also unblock those websites that you want to access which is normally restricted in your county. Most torrent websites can also be accessed using this software while hiding your real location and IP address.
Another benefit of Hi VPN is the ability to bypass the metered network, that means, you can avoid most security that blocks and limits the download capability of your network.
For example, your network provider only gives you 1GB per day, and when you reached it, your internet connection may start to slow down or even prevent you from accessing the internet. However, using this VPN, you can basically prevent it from happening so that you can still continue to surf or download from the internet.
You might also consider checking the other one who provides a good VPN service by checking this article.
Using the Hi VPN for PC, you can surf the internet anonymously. It helps you to access unrestricted and bypass most security from the network. So if you want to stay protected and anonymous, this virtual private network is one of the best ones that you can find and use. If you have any VPN related question, you can ask for more by writing us a comment below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay safe everyone!
Latest posts by Kevin Piol (see all)
- How To Install Rocket VPN For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 Or Mac - January 24, 2020
- Download And Install SoundHound For PC – Windows & Mac - January 23, 2020
- Download Eye4 For PC – Free On Windows & Mac - January 22, 2020