This article will teach you how to download and install Aloha Browser for PC (Windows and Mac). Make sure that you read this article to learn how to get it working on your PC.
Without any delay, let us start discussing it.
Aloha Browser app for PC
Do you need a high-speed and secure web browser that offers complete privacy? A web browser that does not lag but runs smoothly on any operating system without any popup ads. Then Aloha Browser is the right choice for you. This Browser is a free, fast web browser that offers many features and provides top security and privacy.
This app is only compatible with Android and iOS devices but not compatible with Windows or macOS directly since there’s no executable file for Windows at the moment. However, we will discuss a workaround to install this on your computer.
Features of Aloha Browser
The unique features that come with this web browser separate it from many other browsers. Some of these features are:
Free Unlimited VPN service
This program comes with a free unlimited VPN service. VPN allows users to browse any website, content, or app anonymously and without restriction. This comes with military-grade encryption, and unlimited bandwidth, and is free of charge.
This wonderful web browser also comes with an AD blocker that helps to block ads on any website and lets you browse freely in an environment free of ads.
It also has a built-in download manager that can manage and monitor all downloads and help to specify a path where they can be saved. You can directly download video and music files from its media player or download any file similar to the PC.
Aloha Browser for PC is integrated with a VR player that will allow you to watch and download VR videos online ad offline with the use of VR headphones.
You can easily create private tabs in this app that can be protected using a fingerprint or password.
The security of this software is one of the most highly secured web browsers available online. It provides a secure lock to private files and folders using a passcode and fingerprint.
When it comes to privacy, this software does not record your browsing history. This web browser offers a guarantee of full privacy to users even on laptops or PC by cutting trackers from the web pages and you can also add a fingerprint lock or passcode to your private tabs for an additional layer of privacy.
The features of this web browser make it a very unique software.
How To Install Aloha Browser To Your Computer?
As previously stated, it is only compatible with Android or iOS devices and a workaround is needed before you can run it on Windows or PC.
The workaround is through the use of an android emulator. By using an emulator, it allows you to run android apps on a windows or mac operating system.
We will also be looking at how to download this software using Bluestacks android emulator for both windows and mac
Download Aloha Browser for PC Using Bluestacks
The main purpose we selected Bluestacks is because it is very popular and can handle virtually any kind of application. Bluestacks is also supported on Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10. The steps below show how Bluestacks Android emulator can be downloaded on a windows OS.
- Download Bluestacks android emulator from their official website and download the compatible version for windows operating system.
- Open and install the downloaded software on your windows system.
- Launch the installed app and sign in with your Google account to access the Google Play Store and Play Services.
- Now open Google Play Store and search for Aloha Browser using the search bar on Google Play Store.
- Select the first result from the list and install it on your PC.
- You can also search and download the apk file of Alohabrowser for PC on to your system. This can be directly installed on your android emulator.
- Now you have successfully installed Alohabrowser for PC on your window PC.
- You can access your installed application by visiting the home of your Bluestacks android emulator or the Desktop of your Windows PC.
Installing Aloha Browser For macOS
Follow these steps to install this awesome web browser on a macOS.
- Visit the Bluestacks official website at www.bluestacks.com and download the version compatible with macOS.
- Install the downloaded software on your macOS using the onscreen instruction.
- Launch the installed app after the installation is complete and sign in with your Google Account to have access to the Google Play Store and other Google services.
- Now launch Google Play Store in the Bluestacks android emulator and search for the Aloha browser using the search bar.
- Choose the most suitable application from the generated list and install it on your Bluestack android emulator.
- You can also search online and download the apk of this program on your macOS which can be easily installed on your Bluestacks android emulator.
- You can now launch and enjoy your installed application after the successful installation.
There are other alternatives to Bluestacks android emulators compatible with both Windows and macOS. Examples are Memu Emulator, Nox App Player and so on.
Size: 63 MB
Developer: Aloha Mobile Limited
Requirements: Android 5.0 or greater
We have reviewed and analyzed how to download and install Aloha Browser for PC on a laptop or desktop running Windows or macOS using one of the best android emulators (Bluestacks android emulator) available on the internet today. When running this browser on Windows or macOS, it will offer the same functionality as when running it on an android device but this also depends on the type of emulator you settle for.