Nowadays Grid Photo for PC is becoming popular. It is one of the most trendy collage makers available on smartphones. Using this application will allow you to accumulate your pictures even if you only use one image.
Grid Photo app will also enable you to assemble and revise the pictures that you want into different patterns on your computer.
Using this similar app, you can also enjoy editing and making a collage of your favorite pictures.
About Grid Photo App
The number of users of this app is increasing every day. At the time of writing this post, the download counter of their app is over one hundred million already.
They apply different features to filters and boost the beauty of the photo. The number of photos that you can use is nine. It also has an option to choose between a portrait design and a landscape. Another feature of this app lets you choose your favorite sticker and create a slide video.
Grid Photo will help you to make creative image gridding. A fancy photo is more attractive than a simple one. You can also use FaceApp software for PC for editing Photos, like applying other effects.
Are you looking for Security Camera Apps? Check this article
How To Download Grid Photo for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
In order to download the Grid Photo app for PC, you need to use an Android emulator. One of the best emulators that are compatible with the Grid Photo app is the Nox Player and Bluestacks. Both of them are the best for running it. Now, choose any of the methods to install it.
Method 1 – Using Nox Player to Download Grid Photo for PC
- The first thing that you need to do is to download an emulator like Nox. It is free and easy to set up.
- After you download and install the emulator, open the Google Play Store.
- The PlayStore will ask for your Gmail ID. Enter it to be able to access the PlayStore. You can also create a new account if you don’t have a Gmail account.
- Once you have entered your credentials, you can finally access the PlayStore and find the search button. Click the search and type Grid Photo app.
- This will open up a new form. On this page, click the install and wait for it to finish.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed this photo editing software on your PC.
- In order to run Grid Photo for PC, you can find it on the Home of the emulator or even on your desktop. Just double-click it to start running this app.
Method 2 – Using Bluestacks to Get Grid Photo app for PC
- In order to get the Bluestacks emulator, you need to download it only from their official website. Its website can be found here.
- Once you have downloaded the installer, open it and start the installation of the Bluestacks.
- After installing the Bluestacks, you can now launch it from your computer.
- Now, look at the Google Play Store app and then open it.
- The next step is to sign in to your Play Store account. If you still don’t have it, just create a new one and use it here.
- Once you access the Play Store, look for the Grid Photo app and then click the install button.
- When you completed the installation, the Bluestacks will create a new shortcut on your PC. This is the Grid Photo app for PC. And you can double-click it to start using it.
Download the Grid Photo app for Mac
To be able to run the Grid Photo app for Mac, you also need to install an emulator for it. There’s a Bluestacks and Nox version available for Mac which you can find on their official website. Follow the below steps in order to get it.
- Open your web browser and then go Google search. Type Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- Once you found its website, just click the download button to start downloading it. Make sure that you choose the installer for Mac.
- Once you finished the download, run the installer and open it.
- Start the installation setup by following the install wizard guide.
- After you install the emulator, it’s time to launch it so do it.
- Now, log in to the Google Play Store and use your Gmail account to sign in.
- Find the Grid Photo app from the Play Store and click the download.
- After a few minutes, the Grid Photo app will be installed on your PC.
- Open the newly installed Grid Photo app for PC and enjoy using it from your Mac.
This application can be used for both PC and Laptops. Using it will allow you to create a more attractive collage photo. It helps you to make a beautiful collage in one individual frame. Grid Photo for PC can transform a simple photo into a more creative and attractive image by using its built-in features. Overall, it is a good editor that has simple but powerful options to make a collage.