Are you an artist who loves making aesthetic shots for their school projects? Do you like to impress your followers on Instagram by creating incredible and catchy videos? Would you want to explore your artistic mind?
If yes, then this app named Prequel for PC is the perfect solution for your art needs. Let’s explore more about the Prequel app for PC.
What is a Prequel Aesthetic Editor App For PC?
Prequel for PC is a photo and video editing app for artists. The best thing about the Prequel app for PC is it is aesthetic presets, which go amazingly well with professionally made videos and photos.
Even if your videos are not recorded from a professional camera, the Prequel app will make it look like a professional has done some work on your videos and photos.
The most intriguing part about the Prequel app for PC is its trendy and vintage effects like VHS, Kidcore, Teal, Dust, Grain, Indie Kid, etc.
Features of The Prequel App For PC
Here are some of the fascinating features of the Prequel app:
The Prequel app contains a whole good bunch of filters that will rock on your videos. The filters like VHS, Dust, Indie Kid, Grain, and Kidcore are already everyone’s favorite. Moreover, the app would also allow you to add some effects to increase the dramatic value. You can find effects like Sparkle, Diamond, Stardust, etc., to be the most fitting for your videos.
The Prequel app also provides its customers with a vast collection of editing tools. This tool enhances the video, tweaks it, and makes it unique. These advanced adjustment tools are perfect for creating a customized aesthetic video. Moreover, you get a good collection of filters, effects, and presets with advanced-level color correction.
If you have a good collection of pictures, then Prequel would let you create epic 3D live moving pictures that look smooth and rich. Moreover, it would add a story factor to otherwise normal photos which would result in a more beautiful photo. Your 2D images would have more volume as the effects and filters would amplify them. Furthermore, you can also create your styles by customizing and incorporating different filters and effects. You can also choose from the templates already available inside the Prequel app.
The Prequel app for PC allows you to import videos from your local storage. You can edit them and transform those videos into a real movie. You can slow down the speed, fasten it up, crop, and trim the video according to your liking. Lana Del Rey follows the same technique as most of her videos are filmed on her iPhone. She then edits it with her filters and adds her signature retro effects of the old 60s style. The Prequel app can do the same.
The best thing about the Prequel app for PC is that it is so easy to master. You can use it for some hours, and you’ll understand each function of it. The one-tap solution to create videos is impressive as well. Moreover, you can add the fonts of your choice to the video if you want to add subtitles. The fonts are different and explicitly chosen by keeping the aesthetic arc in mind. You can add stickers too. Simple and Giphy stickers are both available.
The Prequel app lets its users share their final edits to popular social media apps with ease. In this way, you can tell everyone your story.
The Pros and Cons of Prequel App
Here are some pros and cons of the Prequel app:
- The prequel app has customized settings for fine-tuning each filter.
- The Prequel app gets updated every week for new effects.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- It provides unlimited editing fun with advanced editing tools.
- The Prequel app also offers special discounts and offers.
- The flexible payment plans are suitable for every budget.
- The paid version is the full version.
- Sometimes the Prequel app takes much longer to add a filter.
- App crashes and bugs are the norms.
- Exporting videos consumes time too.
- Sometimes the glitch would terribly change the effects.
Download the Prequel Editor App on PC (Windows 11/10/8/7) – A Detailed Guide
Unfortunately, the Prequel Editing App is not available for computers and laptops. Many people prefer editing their videos on PC as they see a more precise and bigger picture, and adding controls is much better through it.
However, there is a way that one can use the Prequel App on the PC using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks. BlueStacks is an Android Emulator that keeps your Android apps running on PC smoothly. It is safe and fast, so you don’t have to worry about security.
Here is how you can get the Prequel Editing app on your PC through BlueStacks:
- Go to www.bluestacks.com and download the installer for Windows or Mac depending on your computer.
- Install and run BlueStacks on PC.
- Once you run the emulator, it’s time to enter your Google account information into it.
- Enter the Google ID and password and let BlueStacks add your account.
- Once the account is added, now you can go to the Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for PREQUEL: Aesthetic Editor App.
- Confirm the developers “Prequel Inc.”
- Once you find the correct Prequel app, hit the download button.
- The Prequel app will soon be downloaded and added to the main screen.
- You can then edit your videos on PC using Prequel.
- Follow the same procedure to get the Prequel editor for Mac.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Is the Prequel App Free?
Yes, the Prequel app has a free version.
* Does the Prequel App Have In-App Purchases?
Yes, the Premium Prequel app tools are paid.
* Is the Prequel App Safe?
Yes, the Prequel app is safe to use.
The Prequel App for PC is beautiful, magical, and artistic video editing software for those who love to beautify their videos with their personal aesthetic touch. It is easy to use and easy to master.