Are you a professional photo editor? Or do you make animated photos? Or just a photographic freak who loves to edit pictures incredibly?
Whatever you are, Motionleap for PC is the best choice for you. Because of its filters, animated features, and advanced settings has become part of the top photo editing apps.
But the question arises: what are its latest features and how to install this Motionleap for Windows.
If you are one of those photo editors trying to explore the above questions, do not be sad. Because in this article, we will give you the answers to all of your queries related to the Motionleap app.
Let us get started!
What is Motionleap?
The former name of Motionleap is the Pixaloop. Lightricks designs this app. This adorable app contributes to the creative kit by Lightricks.
Whether you want to use stunning filters or gorgeous effects, or embellished tools for your snaps, this innovative app provides the best solution.
Another noticing point is that you can share your edited pictures directly through this app on different social media platforms.
Features of Motionleap
Motionleap app has wrapped a bunch of features in itself. It gives a new stylish look to your images. The top five characteristics of the Motionleap for Windows or PC are present below that assist you in choosing this app for photo editing.
1. Creation of 3D Snaps
The basis of this marvelous app is Artificial Intelligence that helps to add 3d creativity to your photos. You can utilize the option of 3d technology to give life to your snaps. Even the speed and fine-tune of pictures are possible through it. Hence, we can say that you can replace your ordinary photos with three-dimensional graphics after using this feature.
2. Overlays and Effects
From animation to cinematography, every type of effect is available in this Motionleap app. It also can make your images like stupendous videos, flowing GIFs, and boomerang movements. These overlays will not only impress your friends but also helps to grab more followers from your page. The best thing is that all these overlays and effects are free of cost.
3. Filters for Image Highlighting
If you have an intention to highlight your photos, you can use filters that are available in this Motionleap app. There are a wide variety of filters that change the entire look of images. The best point about this app is that you can do all of these stunning shots at your fingertip. No hard and fast rules require learning to use filter transformation.
4. Background Changer
No doubt, sometimes you capture a photo, and it is very glamorous. But due to its dull or old dated background, you do not like this specific picture. So the Motionleap offers a feature of background changer to your photographs. From a sky sight to the earthly landscape, everything is present in its filters. So you can easily change the picture backgrounds with it.
5. Inspiration for Photo Editors
It is not just an app to edit your photos but also the right tool to encourage and inspire the photo editors’ talent hunt. If you follow the Motionleap app on different social media platforms and share your fantastic work with it, you can get a badge of the featured editor. So it is the best app for the creation and recognition of your work.
How to Install Motionleap on PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)?
As of now, the Motionleap app currently supports mobile. Unfortunately, it has no official version for computers. But after little effort, you can use the Motionleap on your PC. Emulators are the third-party software that aids in the installation of this app on your PC/windows very easily. Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, LD Player, and MEmu, are the three top emulators for installing the Motionleap app. The complete guide on its installation is presented below.
- Download the raw file of Bluestacks from its website and run its downloaded extension file.
- After downloading the file, click on the install button and start configuration with your Gmail account.
- Launch bluestacks and search Motionleap by going on its main screen.
- After you found it, install it by clicking on the green installation button.
- Once the process has been completed, this app will show on the home screen of bluestacks.
- Click and initiate fun editing by using this app.
Bluestacks app also offers the installation of Motionleap on pc by downloading the APK file which you can find from a different source. In case you have it, simply click on the button on the APK file that you downloaded and install it through this emulator.
- Start downloading the Nox Player and install it.
- Go to the home screen of the Nox player and search for the Motionleap for windows.
- Now press the Motionleap installation button.
- Check the home screen of Nox Player and find Motionleap for pc there.
- Click on the Motionleap and enjoy the photo editing.
- Go on the website of LD player and download it.
- Try to Motionleap icon or search it on the LD player search bar.
- After seeing the Motionleap icon, inaugurate the installation process.
- After completion, the icon of Motionleap for windows or PC will appear on the home screen of the LD player.
- Now click and go for editing snaps through it.
- Download the MEmu play emulator through this website.
- Install it by extracting its extension file.
- Now find out the Motionleap.
- Click on the installation icon of this app.
- After the above step, the icon will appear on the home screen.
- Hurray, everything is done. Now enjoy it on your PC.
Alternatives of Motionleap for PC
- Handy Photo
- Photo Mechanic
- PhotoDirector 365
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classis
- Adobe Photoshop elements
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Spark
In summary, we can say that Motionleap on your pc is an excellent app for photo editing. The noticeable thing is that you do not need to spend even a single penny to utilize its classical features compared to its alternatives.
In this article, we explain its features, installation methods, and alternatives. Hopefully, you enjoy reading this article, and this piece of knowledge proved very helpful for you.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Face Warp App On PC – Windows/Mac