Rave app for PC Download (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
This article will provide you with information about the Rave app for PC, including its features, methods to use, and how to download and install it on PC.
Everyone loves to enjoy a memorable and fabulous time with friends and families. This enjoyment can be in the form of movie nights, kitty parties, and many other games to enjoy life.
And to enjoy quality time, they always find some interesting and more convenient ways. So, here an opportunity comes to the mind of solution providers to provide a platform where people can enjoy movie nights with their friends and families online.
Rave app is one of the best platforms that reduce the cravings for enjoying videos and movies with friends when you can’t visit them or they are far from your place.
What is Rave App for PC?
Rave is a social platform/app available on Android, iOS, and PCs that helps people who feel bored and spend some time with their friends. Rave was released on December 1, 2015, and it is always getting an update from developers.
It allows you to consume your favorite entertaining platforms like Netflix while connected with friends. It streams videos on your phone, tablet, or laptop/PC from YouTube, Netflix, and many other sites and syncs up your watching list so your friend’s group can chat with you either through text or voice.
Rave has become one of the best streaming services after the pandemic and has a lot of 5-star reviews on Google Play Store.
Features of the Rave App
The Rave app is rapidly growing in popularity, and people are very interested in it because of its unique and attractive features. For example, it allows users to select music and videos from various sources with a chat option to talk with their friends while watching movies online.
The following are awesome of the best features of the Rave app that keep it out of competition.
- The Rave app offers multiple options to stream Netflix movies and series and allows you to enjoy them with friends. You can enjoy your favorite movie with your loved one and can name it an online date.
- It provides users with a sharing feature through which users can watch videos and share them with friends.
- The most attractive feature of the Rave app is that the user can watch videos and chat with friends online at the same time.
- It also allows you to synchronize your music files and listen to them in a single app. It means you will find multiple benefits in one app.
Rave allows you to enjoy various content from various sources with friends and family members at the best speed. Rave is also the World’s First multimedia messenger app. So, enjoy the app on your phone, tablet, or PC. The following are the recent features added to the app for better user satisfaction.
- The recent update includes the RaveDJ feature that is attracting a lot of users to the app. With this feature, you can create your mashup by adding two or more songs. Also, you can listen to various mashups made by other users of the app. This feature allows people to show their creativity in music and listen to something unique.
- The other recent feature is “Karaoke parties.” Everyone mostly loves karaoke, and the Rave app allows you to host the party. In addition, the Rave app will enable you to select any song and sing it without taking care of the lyrics.
How to use it?
Using the Rave app is not a complicated task. The following steps will help you to use the app.
- Go to Google Play Store on your mobile or PC and search for the Rave app.
- Download it for free.
- Install it and log in with your Gmail account or Facebook account.
That’s all; enjoy movies, music, and Netflix with your friends and families online.
How to Download the Rave App for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Getting this application over the phone is much easier than on the PC. However, downloading and installing the Rave app on a PC is not fiendishly tricky. There are two methods to install the Rave app on the PC.
- Using the Nox app player
- Using the BlueStacks app player
Both will be discussed in this article. You don’t need to install both of them to do that. Just select which method will work on your computer.
Method 1: Download the Rave app for PC Using Nox Player
Nox player is a reputed android emulator that allows you to run apps on the PC. To install the Rave app, you need first to download and install the Nox player.
You can download it by going to Google, searching for it, and then downloading it from the official web. After installing and running it on your PC, log in with your Google account.
Next, please search for the Rave app from tab searcher and install it on the Nox player. Once it is installed, you can enjoy the extraordinary features of the Rave app.
Method 2: Get the Rave app for PC Using BlueStacks
BlueStack is another most used android app player. Installing BlueStacks on your PC from the official website will allow you to run any app on your PC.
So, begin with downloading and installing BlueStacks on a PC. Once the installation is complete, run the app and log in through your Google Account.
Next, click the “My apps” button and search for the Rave app. Install it over your PC and enjoy a memorable time with your friends.
It’s now apparent that the Rave app is very beneficial during the pandemic situation and connects us with our family and members via voice or text messages. We can change boredom into fun by installing the Rave app and watching a movie with our friends online.
Moreover, it allows making a personal mashup from which we can show our musical creativity to the world. It syncs our devices and creates a speaker system. We can also share videos with other friends. So, if you are also feeling bored and wish to enjoy a fabulous time with your friends, then you can install the Rave app and start a watch party.
You Might Also Like: How To Download and Install MUBI App on PC – Windows/Mac
- Download Air Canada + Aeroplan for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac Guide - June 24, 2022
- How to Convert PDF to Word Easily for Free? - June 17, 2022
- RTÉ News for PC Download (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac) - June 15, 2022