In order to download the WeTransfer for PC, you have to use a third-party app. The method will be discussed in this article so keep on reading.
The world is moving at its highest pace due to technology, and people are now attracted to those things which make their lives easier. Now, let’s keep the situation short and talk about those who run online businesses.
If you own an online business, the most used feature is sharing of files. In the digital world, it’s essential to manage all types of shared files by a dedicated channel. WeTransfer is one of those platforms that most professionals use to share and manage files.
Now, you may have a lot of questions in your mind about WeTransfer for PC. Thus, the following is the complete explanation of this app, and I hope it will answer all the questions in your mind.
What is WeTransfer for PC?
WeTransfer can be understood as the platform or an app that allows you to share and transfer your files and data. The app is designed to handle large and small files and is an excellent solution for people who mostly move their files from one device to another.
The app is available both for free and paid. You can install it for free and can share or transfer the files up to 2GB in size. However, if your files are more extensive, then you can get its subscription and can share the file up to 20 GB in size.
The WeTransfer app is basically designed for Android and iOS. Therefore, it may be challenging to install the WeTransfer directly on a PC. However, it’s not impossible to install it on Windows or Mac. There are several ways to install the app on a PC that is smarter and more convenient. The following is the way to install it on the PC.
Key Features of the WeTransfer App
The following are some of the common features you will enjoy after installing the WeTransfer app for Windows and Mac.
- It’s easy to use and can send larger files within seconds. All you have to do is run the app, select files that you want to share, and then send them.
- The free version involves non-intrusive ads. So, your work will not be disturbed.
- You can customize the app’s background and include emails and URLs.
The following are the pros of the WeTransfer platform that make it unique and attract professionals to use it.
- If you use the browser method, you don’t need to create an account on WeTransfer to share files. This feature differentiates the WeTransfer platform from all other cloud-based platforms. It saves time, and professionals love to use it.
- The uploading of larger files is immediate on the WeTransfer platform. You can transfer and receive many files by just doing two simple steps. Moreover, it’s used to send large document files so you can send them directly to the publisher, printer, collaborator, and many others.
- The platform can also be used for advertising. If you have a brand and you want to advertise it, you can take advantage of this platform. Many brands have already used it for advertising purposes, such as Nike, Vimeo, and Netflix.
The following are the drawbacks of using the WeTransfer platform for transferring files.
- Your confidential document is uploaded on the internet, and there are chances that the hackers will find these files and use them against you.
- The content will be deleted automatically from the platform. So, if you are a recipient, you need to download the file as soon as possible, or the sender has to reload it.
How to use it?
WeTransfer is one of the most-used apps for sharing and transferring files due to its easy-to-use feature. It doesn’t bind users to share the specific format of the files but allows them to move in any form.
To use it on the PC, go to BlueStack and open the WeTransfer app. Once it is opened, click on the “Add Files” option and select the file you want to upload.
Then enter your email address and hit the transfer button. You will receive the download link in your email inbox. Share this link with the recipient, and he can download the file using this link.
The other way to share files is using a web browser. You can open any web browser and can search for the official website. Open the website and click the “Add your files” option.
Select the file, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit the transfer button. Here, remember that you are only allowed to attach a maximum of 20 recipients in the free version. You can also write a note in the message option and can share your thoughts regarding files.
Once you transfer the file, you will get the email. If the recipient downloads the file, you will get a notification that the person received the file.
Also, if the recipient didn’t open the file and forget about it, you will be notified. These are the functions you can get in the free version; however, if you are interested in more, you can get the plus version by paying almost ten dollars a month.
How to Download the WeTransfer App for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)?
Method 1: Get the WeTransfer for PC Using Bluestacks
There are several ways to download and install the WeTransfer app for PC, but the easiest and most convenient way to run the app on Windows & Mac is to use BlueStack.
- BlueStack is the most used android app player and it’s free. Now, download this emulator.
- Install the BlueStacks on your PC
- Open the emulator on your computer once the installation has finished.
- Go to Google Play Store and log in with your username and password on it.
- Search the Play Store for the WeTransfer app and download it.
- After downloading, open the WeTransfer for PC and enjoy using it on Windows or Mac.
Method 2: Download WeTransfer for PC Using Nox Player
When it comes to Bluestacks alternative, the Nox Player is one of the best. It is also free and many people like using it. Now, follow these steps to install this emulator on your PC.
- Get the installer of the Nox Player at this link.
- Launch the installer setup and start installing the Nox Player.
- Open the Nox Player from your computer.
- Go to the home of Nox Player and find the Google Play Store.
- Use your existing Play Store account to log in here.
- Once you logged in, look for the WeTransfer app.
- Click the download button after that.
- When you completed the installation, check the homepage of Nox Player and you will find the WeTransfer for PC.
WeTransfer has become rapidly popular due to its speed, simplicity, elegance, and most importantly, it doesn’t require any registration and saves time. You can use WeTransfer if your profession includes sending and receiving files regularly. Moreover, you can buy WeTransfer plus if you used to send larger files.
You Might Also Like: How To Download ShareMi App on PC?