The CapCut is formerly known as the Viamaker app. It has a new and improved function that will greatly benefit its users. This application is a wonderful software for producing videos that have all the tools you needed for a video editor. As of now, it has already reached five million-plus downloads alone on the Play Store, while the iOS version has also started to become a popular tool for editing videos. In this article, we can show you how to download the CapCut for PC.
All you need to do is to read the method here thoroughly, and you’ll be able to install it without any headache.
What Makes The CapCut App Incredible?
Many people love using the CapCut app. It is one of the highly-rated video editors that can be downloaded for free on the Play Store. One of the most excellent features of this app is the video output does not have any watermark, only at the end of the video.
With that alone, many people will appreciate it because it is tough to find good video editing software that has no watermark. This makes it no wonder that many people would also love using the CapCut on their PC.
When it comes to usability, the interface of the CapCut app is easy to understand. It has the tools you needed for editing a video such as stickers, effects, and adding your custom sounds.
By default, the final video you can produce using it has a 1080p. This is the highest quality that has a sharp and detailed video. You can also adjust it to make 720p if you require it.
CapCut For PC Features
Easy To Use
With its intuitive design, you can do video editing even without an in-depth knowledge of it. The button and functions are not confusing, and you can apply it immediately when making a video.
All the necessary tools needed for making wonderful videos are here. These are the effects, adding filters, format, canvas, and adjustment. All are available and can be freely applied according to your requirements in order to produce a great video.
It has a massive list of music libraries and exclusive TikTok songs, which you can apply when making a video.
Add Text And Stickers
Add cute emojis, stickers, and your custom text with tons of fantastic font lists.
When you produce a video, it has beautiful and flawless details which can be exported into a 1080p or 720p HD quality.
CapCut App for PC Requirements
The CapCut app can be found on the Play Store and iOS. However, the executable file for Windows is currently not available. The developers mainly focused on making it for Android and iOS; thus, the only way to use the CapCut for Windows PC or Mac is to use a powerful emulator program.
Since you are going to need an emulator, you need to comply with its minimum requirements so that you can successfully emulate the CapCut on your computer. Failing to have its minimum requirements will only result in problems, so be sure to check the following before you install it.
- Get a dual-core processor to ensure that you can run it because it requires a good processor.
- Also, ensure that you have 4 GB installed or more computer RAM so that an emulator will run on your computer correctly.
- If you use a Windows computer, get a .NET framework, and Visual C++ Redistributable. If you have it already, you can try updating it to the latest version.
- Ensure that you still have a free space because if you ran out, you wouldn’t be able to download and install an emulator, including the CapCut on your PC.
- An emulator also requires that you have a graphics driver installed on your machine. If the drivers are already installed, update it to the latest version.
These are the basic necessities of your computer. Once you have the following, you can install and use this app on your computer without any glitches.
- Downloading and installation of the CapCut app for PC is easy.
- Operating the CapCut app does not need technical knowledge.
- When you export a video, it has no watermark.
- Share the videos easily, especially if you have a TikTok account.
- There’s no advertisement, and you can use it freely.
- If you are in the middle of work and close the app, it won’t save your progress.
- It needs a middle to the high spec phone and PC.
Method 1: Download CapCut For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac) Using Bluestacks
Now that you have completed the requirements, you can now proceed with the installation of the emulator and CapCut later on.
- Start by going to the official website of an emulator called “BlueStacks.” We have created a guide here for a more detailed explanation of how to install it.
- Browse for the installer file once you have it on your PC and then open it.
- The installation window of the BlueStacks will now appear, click the “I Agree” button, and continue installing it.
- Once you completed the installation, open the BlueStacks on your computer and set up the Play Store account.
- Now, look for the CapCut app in the search bar of the Play Store.
- Hit the button indicating to install it.
- After you completed the installation, check the CapCut shortcut on your desktop PC and run it.
- In this way, you have successfully downloaded and installed the CapCut for PC.
Method 2: Get the CapCut for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to use the MEmu emulator instead, you can simply follow the procedures below:
- Download the MEmu emulator from its website.
- Start installing the MEmu emulator on your computer.
- Once installed, open the MEmu and start logging in to your Play Store account.
- Search for the CapCut app and start installing it.
- After a few minutes, the CapCut will be installed on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the CapCut on my PC?
Yes, as long as you use an emulator for it. However, if you want an installer directly for Windows or Mac, you won’t find it because the developers haven’t developed software for the following Operating System. You can wait for it or use the CapCut from an emulator.
Can I try other emulators for the CapCut app?
Yes, the BlueStacks is not the only Android emulator. However, we recommend using it because this emulator is compatible with almost any kind of Android app. But if you still want to try other emulators, you can check and see the Nox App Player, which also has a lot of positive reviews.
I am afraid of viruses; will my computer get infected with them?
No, the emulator BlueStacks is a popular app and has many people using it. In some cases, your antivirus might flag it, but this is only a false positive, so you don’t need to panic.
How can I improve the speed of the emulator?
If your computer has below its minimum requirements, then the problem is the hardware limitation. You can either upgrade your computer/laptop or use another one. Also, switching to a different emulator might not fix it. So, make sure that you have a good computer before you can run it.
When opening an emulator, I see a virtualization problem.
This indicates that you haven’t enabled the virtualization technology. This can be enabled from the BIOS menu. However, if you don’t see it, your processor might not support it.
Is there a CapCut alternative video editor that I can get for free?
Yes! We recommend the VideoProc Vlogger app as an alternative for CapCut. This app lets you create professional videos, record, and edit them, then share it via social media platforms or upload them directly to YouTube. It also supports 4k video editing which most apps do not support in the free version.
This app is an excellent tool for editing videos. It is no wonder that some of us wanted to use the CapCut on PC to get its benefits. Even for a free product, it delivers a lot of features that you can usually find on an expensive video editing tool.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Sricam App For PC – Windows/Mac