How To Download & Install VivaVideo On PC – Windows/Mac
To make a presentable video demonstration, a good video editor is a must. One of the best software for this category is the VivaVideo app. This software allows you to make, edit, and produce a professional-looking video because of its beautiful features. It has a lot of useful tools for creating great videos. You can use it for your personal use or show it on your work. If you want to use the VivaVideo for PC, you need some workaround that involves the installation of another program called an emulator.
In this guide, we will discuss how to install it, but before that, check out the features of this app that you may not know yet.
Key Features Of VivaVideo For PC
Powerful Video Maker With Music
This application has a powerful video maker that has an updated music list. If you’re a fan of TikTok, there’s also a free editor and music that was specially designed for it and to make a short video.
You can also add beautiful transitions and effects to make your videos more professional looking. The music is of high quality and free.
All In One Video Editor
Essential tools such as copy, paste, cut, merge, or crop and many more are available from this editor. It also allows you to combine video clips or edit the videos to make it longer. When you select a video, you can apply different effects like the glitch effect and many more. There are also more options if you use the Pro version of this software.
Great Video Effects
There’s a lot of effects that you can apply to your video, including blurring of background to make a bokeh effect that is available for both free and Pro version. You can also select the movie-style filters and apply them to your video.
You can add music or sound effects to your video, add a voiceover, or apply your recorded voice into the video. There’s also a tool that you can use to adjust and fit the volume for your videos.
Video effects are not the only feature you can add, but also the text on the video. Selecting this option gives you a lot of font style list. This feature is useful for making a subtitle or creating captions.
Sharing Your Video
Before you export your video, it allows you to select whether you want a 720p, 1080p, or even 4K HD quality. The exported video can also directly share to popular social networking sites such as YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram.
Why Choose The VivaVideo App?
The VivaVideo app is one of the trendiest video editor apps in the world. A lot of people use it to make a vlog. On the Google Play Store alone, the number of installs has already reached 100 million downloads.
There’s also an iOS version that has a high number of install, making it a trendy application throughout the world.
Big sites like TechRadar also recognize its features and tells that the VivaVideo app is a fun movie maker and will make you a professional video editor in no time.
Pros Of VivaVideo
- It has a great list of video editing tools available.
- This application has a built-in screen recorder.
- It is easy to understand due to its simple yet, intuitive user interface.
Cons Of VivaVideo
- The free version of VivaVideo has a watermark.
- You need to purchase a subscription to unlock most of its features.
Also, Read: How To Install Smart Life App On PC?
Installing VivaVideo For Windows PC Or Mac
If you’ve already done a little research on how to get the installer of the VivaVideo app on Windows PC/Mac, you’ll find out that the installer is not available on Windows or Mac even if you check their official website.
The VivaVideo app is only available for Android and iOS as of today. However, there’s a way to download it on a computer. In order to do it, you are going to need an emulator software.
To be specific, an Android emulator is the one you need. An android emulator can be easily downloaded; however, it requires a good spec of the computer before you can run it. Check the minimum requirements below to ensure your PC can run it.
- An emulator requires an Intel or AMD processor that can run at least 1.5 GHz.
- Your computer needs more than 2 GB of memory installed or better.
- The hard drive storage of your computer must be more than 5 GB.
- Get the latest version of the graphics driver from your chipset vendor.
- If you use Windows, make sure that you have at least Windows 7, 8, or 10. Windows XP is not compatible with it.
- Again, for Windows users, you must install the latest version of Visual C++ and .Net framework.
When you completed the following, you can proceed to install the emulator and VivaVideo app on your PC.
Installation Of BlueStacks Emulator
The most popular emulator of an Android is the BlueStacks. Thus, in this guide, we will recommend and will be using it to run the VivaVideo on your computer.
- Find the installer of the BlueStacks emulator. You can view this guide and follow it to get the installer.
- Double click the setup file of BlueStacks to start it.
- Follow the installation requirements to install the BlueStacks.
- Before you proceed to install it, make sure that your computer is connected to fast and stable internet.
- Once you completed the installation, open the BlueStacks on your computer.
- Set up your account of Google Play Store by logging in to your Gmail.
- After that, locate the icon of the Play Store and open it.
- Now, search for the VivaVideo using the search bar.
- Click the install button to start the installation.
- After you completed the installation of VivaVideo, check its icon from the BlueStacks home and click it.
- Finally, you have finished the installation of VivaVideo for your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t like BlueStacks, can I install it VivaVideo on Windows or Mac without it?
The installer of the VivaVideo for PC is currently unavailable. The only way to use this software is to use an emulator program. If you don’t like BlueStacks, you can get an alternative emulator, such as Nox Player.
Is there an iOS emulator? I want to use it instead of an android emulator for running the VivaVideo on my PC.
Yes, there’s an iOS emulator. However, most of it is a bit complicated to use and not free. Thus, we recommend sticking with an Android emulator like BlueStacks.
Will I get a computer malware if I installed an emulator?
It depends on the emulator you are going to install. Most emulators are safe; however, some emulators have bundled with potentially unwanted programs. Therefore, we recommend using BlueStacks because this emulator does not have it.
I want to increase the emulator speed, how do I do it?
The PC you are using must be more than the minimum recommended specs. If your computer has below the recommended, you won’t be able to use it properly. However, you can also try enabling the virtualization technology to increase the performance of the emulator. This option can be found on the BIOS during the boot-up of your computer.
Although the VivaVideo editor for PC may not be available right now, you can still use an emulator program to run it. Now, you can enjoy creating as many videos as you want on VivaVideo using your computer, even without using the official release for Windows/Mac.
You Might Also Like: Download Ring App For PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
- Watch TV Shows Online With Nosey App For PC [Windows & Mac] - April 21, 2021
- How To Download Nixplay App For Windows PC? - April 20, 2021
- Chat And Find People With SKOUT On PC – Windows/Mac - April 19, 2021