VivaCut For PC – Download On Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
When you want to make a presentable video to demonstrate or to show your work on your vlog, the first tool that you need to have is a powerful video editing software. It needs to have a set of useful features that allows you to make beautiful effects to catch the attention of your viewers. These are all available with the VivaCut Video Editor. The good thing is, you can easily download and install it from the most popular markets such as Play Store and App Store. If you plan to use the Vivacut for PC, you need to do several things; we will discuss all the details about it in this guide. First, we will tell you about the unique features of this app.
Best Features Of The VivaCut For PC
It Has A Green Screen/Chroma Key
With this particular feature, you’ll be able to make a Hollywood-level movie effect. This makes editing more precise, and the result will make your video more professional looking.
It can be applied when you are making a Video Collage, Stickers, Text, Emoji.
Set A Music Marker
With this option, you will be able to make special effects according to the rhythm of the music.
Extraction Of Audio
You can extract any part of the music or audio from the video that you are trying to edit.
Advance And Professional Tools
It has a multi-layer timeline that allows you to zoom each frame with its precision with overlay editor.
Adding Text With Effects
While it may sound a basic tool, this feature is a must for almost any video to show the text with awesome fonts and styles that you can apply different colors and effects.
It has a flexible option that lets you change the tone, color, brightness, hue, and saturation or apply a vignette to make your video more professional looking.
With this cool feature, you will be able to apply glitch effects to make it look more presentable.
Cutting And Trimming
For any video editing software, it is always a must to have this feature so that any part can be modified according to your needs.
Splitting Of Video
This can be a useful tool if you are making a video about stories.
Combining Different Videos
If you have multiple videos and want to put them in the piece together, you can select this option to merge it, adding transition effects between them will make it more stunning and magnificent.
Control The Speed
You can use it if you want to fast forward or make a slow-motion alight on your video.
Using it can result in combined clips, add some special effects, and it will result in an eye-catching video that will surely get the attention of your viewers.
Allows You To Blend Videos
When you mix the videos, you can apply different blending modes such as Soft Light, Hard Light, Color Burn, or Multiply, Screen that can result in a more elegant video.
Import Of Pictures
Video files are not the only extensions that it supported but also popular files such as JPG and PNG as well.
Different Resolution When Exporting
When you finished making or editing a video, it gives you an option to export it to a very high-quality 4K, 1080p, or 720p.
Share It To Popular Social Networking Sites
The Vivacut Video Editor is compatible and can share your videos instantly in just one click to YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and many more.
Why Use The VivaCut App?
With its so many features and almost complete video tools, the VivaCut Video Editor is truly beautiful software that you can use to make professional videos. Using this software can be a bit confusing at first due to the overwhelming tools.
However, when you finally understand how it works, you will be able to use it naturally. Also, there’s a lot of tutorials online that can guide its users on how to make videos.
- It has the advanced tools that you need to produce a professional video.
- The pro version will unlock even more of its special features.
- Has a lot of tutorial online that will guide new users.
- It requires a monthly/yearly or one-time payment subscription.
- A bit expensive compare to its competitors.
- It has a watermark on its free version.
How To Install VivaCut On Windows Or Mac?
Since you won’t be able to find a version of the VivaCut for Windows PC/Mac, the only way to run it is to use an emulator program. With the emulator program, you will be able to run almost any type of program for iOS or Android.
In this article, we are only going to focus on using the Android emulator, because it is more accessible and freer than the iOS one.
Before installing an emulator, you’ll have to make sure that you have the following hardware and software requirements.
- Check if your computer has a processor that is capable of running at least 1.5 GHz.
- Your processor must be compatible with Intel-vt or AMD-v since it can increase the emulation speed and make the emulator more responsive.
- See if you have a RAM more than 2 GB, lesser RAM will only make your computer freeze or lag.
- Ensure that you have already updated the graphics drivers of your computer.
- In case you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you’ll need to install both .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable x64 or x86. Mac users can simply skip it.
- Do not let your hard drive space below then 10 GB before you download the installer of the emulator.
What Emulator Software Should I Use?
You might be thinking now which emulator to choose for running the VivaCut app on your PC. Our suggestion is to use Nox Player or BlueStacks. In this guide, we will tell you the installation of the Nox Player.
Read and follow the listed information below to install it successfully.
- Open your web browser and then go to the website of Nox Player by typing this address to your web browser – www.bignox.com.
- Find the link for the download page and then save the installer to your computer.
- Run the installer and read the indicated instruction that pops on your screen.
- Now, you must agree to its terms and conditions before you can continue the installation.
- Once the installation has started, this will last for about 5 – 15 minutes, depending on the speed of your computer/laptop.
- After that, open the Nox Player emulator from your computer and then run the Google Play app.
- Enter your Gmail account and start using it.
- Now, you can find for the VivaCut by searching for it.
- Download this software once you found it.
- Check the Nox Player home, and you’ll find the shortcut of the VivaCut on your PC.
- Double click it, and you can finally start using it on your computer.
This application works just like the VivaCut app. The only difference of this app has a lesser tool, but the first and most used features can be found on this app. There’s also no watermark on the output video file of the VLLO app, even if you don’t subscribe to its premium version.
The Alight Motion app works just like many other video editing software. It can easily adjust the screentone, change the color, add visual effects, or adjust the aspect ratio. This application also allows you to illustrate and create an image using vector graphics.
When it comes to the most popular video editing app, the Kinemaster is undoubtedly one of them. It also has a complete set of tools for editing videos that many people appreciate, rating it as one of the best software for its category.
It is no wonder that some folks would want to run the VivaCut on their Windows PC or Mac because of its powerful tools. But this app is only for smartphones or tablets; the only way to use it on a computer is to use an emulator. Even without the official release for computers, you can still make videos using this app into your Windows/Mac.
You Might Also Like: Wemo For PC – Free Download And Install On Windows/Mac
- How To Download Ez iCam for PC – Windows/Mac - July 19, 2021
- How To Install Clubhouse on PC? [Windows/Mac Guide] - July 14, 2021
- Encrypt Your Connection With HA Tunnel Plus for PC [Windows/Mac] - July 13, 2021