Download VLLO For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
Video editing tools is a crucial tool for every vlogger. By making a sweet and presentable video, you can get the attention of the viewers. This can result in an increased number of followers or subscribers, which leads to a good way to monetize your video. You can achieve it when using a powerful video editor such as the VLLO app.
With this app, you will be able to appeal to your audience because of its professional and cinematic effects on your videos. This application can be installed from the Play Store and App Store. If you want to use it on a computer, read and follow our guide here on how to download the VLLO for PC.
Best Features Of VLLO For PC
Zoom In Or Out
You can control your video presentation with this option to make an additional effect. It also allows you to rotate the videos.
Arranging Your Presentation
With its intuitive design, you will be able to cut, trim, split, add videos or images into your videos quickly and adjust it according to your requirements.
Adjusting The Color
With its powerful color adjustment, you can change the brightness, modify the contrast, increase or decrease the hue and saturation, and add a shadow effect.
Add A Stunning Effects
You can apply swipe, fade, and dissolve effects to appeal to your audience by using these effects on videos.
Great Sound Effects
It has a lot of royalty-free and ready to use background music and tones. You can also add an effect to make a fade in or out.
Record And Add Voice Over
If you think that you need to add your voice, you can start recording inside of this app and apply it to your videos.
Stickers And Labels
You can get free stickers that can move around or apply a moving text. The developers updated it on a different season to match what people need. The quality also won’t lose its quality because it s in vector format.
Why Choose The VLLO App
With the following features, the VLLO app is a truly excellent video editing software. It was developed to produce videos at a fast pace. Its interface is very responsive and straightforward to use, which makes it a suitable app for every people, including beginners.
This application also lets you choose the template to fit the videos exactly on YouTube, Instagram, or whatever you want. You are also free to select the aspect ratio of your videos.
When you want to produce a video, it lets you choose your quality. Be it 4k, 1080p, 720p or lower 480p quality.
- This application is suitable for creating videos rapidly.
- It has a lot of free GIFs and animated stickers that you can apply to your videos.
- This app allows you to make your animated text styles.
- The videos produced by this app have no watermark, even for the free version.
- Some of its stickers are only available on the premium version.
- The free version has an ad.
How To Install VLLO For Windows Or Mac
As of today, the VLLO is only available for smartphones or tablets. However, this doesn’t mean that you cannot download the VLLO for PC. There’s a little trick that you can apply in order to use this Android/iOS app on your computer.
However, you are going to need a third-party application. And this app is called emulator for Android specifically.
There’s also an iOS emulator, but we are only going to focus on discussing the Android version of the VLLO video editor app.
Before you run an emulator, it is highly advisable to check the specification of your computer to ensure that you will be able to run it. Thus, preventing you from wasting time and effort if your computer cannot use it.
- Your laptop or computer requires to have at least a dual-core processor for emulators.
- Check the memory installed on your PC and ensure that you have more than 2 GB of it.
- Ensure that you still have a free space on your hard drive before you try downloading the emulator and install it.
- See if your driver, especially for GPU, is working correctly. If yes, update it to the latest version to ensure stability.
- Some emulators need to have .Net framework, and Visual C++ Redistributable installed on your computer running Windows OS. For Mac users, you can simply ignore it.
When you have the following, you can start the installation of an emulator to your computer and run the VLLO video editor on your PC.
If you don’t know how to install an emulator, we can guide you to the next topic. Just read it carefully so that you can use this video editing software into your computer later.
Emulator Installation Guide
The emulator that was going to use to run the VLLO app on your Windows PC/Mac is the Bluestacks. It is currently prevalent, and many people use it, including us. That’s why we can recommend using it because it is fast and straightforward.
To get this emulator to your computer, follow the steps below.
- First, go to google.com or any of your search engine and search for the Bluestacks.
- Open its website and download the installer to your computer.
- After that, save the installer and then run it.
- Once the installation begins, it will ask you to accept its terms. Accept it and then click the “Install” button to start.
- Wait for about 10 – 20 minutes, and the installation will be over depending on the speed of your computer and the internet.
- After you completed the installation, go to the desktop and run the emulator that you installed.
- When you execute it for the first time, the Play Store window will appear immediately, enter your account here to login.
- Now, go to the home of Bluestacks and then look for the Play Store then run it.
- Click the search button and start typing the VLLO app to look for it.
- When you found this app, click the install button to download it.
- The Bluestacks will create a shortcut of the VLLO app on your desktop PC, double click it to start it.
Also Check: Download Smule App On PC – Windows/Mac
Is this the only way to run the VLLO on PC?
Yes, since this application is exclusively for the Android and iOS only. There’s no Windows version or Mac officially, so the only way to run it is to use an emulator program.
Is it true that the VLLO app does not have a watermark?
Yes, you don’t even need to purchase this software to produce a video that has no watermark on it.
If there’s no watermark, do I need to pay to use it?
If you only need its basic features, then you don’t need to get a subscription. However, if you like this app, you should support the developers so that they can continue improving this wonderful video editing software. Getting the premium version will also remove annoying ads and unlock more of its features that you might need in your next videos.
Is it safe on my computer?
Yes, this application is legitimate and has very good reviews on the Google Play Store. The emulator program, such as Bluestacks is legit and safe to use.
Rendering the video is slow, how to fix it?
You can apply a tweak on your computer by enabling the virtualization. When you allowed it, your PC will be able to run it smoothly, and of course, increase the speed of rendering.
Emulators are a great way to use Android or iOS apps into your PC/Mac. Some applications are made only for smartphones or tablets, and developers have no plans of making one for Windows. But with emulators, apps like VLLO video editor can be run on PC by emulating it; thus, you can make and edit videos.
You Might Also Like: Free Download ClassDojo App For PC – Windows & Mac
- StarMaker For PC – Download And Start A Karaoke From Your Windows & Mac Computer - August 10, 2020
- CameraFi Live For PC – Download Guide On Windows 10/8/7/Mac - August 7, 2020
- UPX Browser – Unblock And Access Websites From PC - August 6, 2020