This article will guide you on how to download the Smart Life app for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac). With Smart Life installed on your PC, you will be able to remotely manage your smart devices. Find out how to get the Smart Life on your PC.
With the rapid emergence of the world’s technology, the automated function is becoming hot and trendy for today’s appliances, furniture, and gadgets. This makes us live more comfortably because you can remote their function from a distant place even when using only a smartphone.
One of the best software that can do it is called Smart Life App. This application is an all-in-one remote app that allows you to control different appliances in your home. Currently, you can only get this application on Android as well as iOS devices. However, this does not mean that you cannot run the Smart Life app for PC.
In order to do this, you have to use another program, and we will discuss here how to install it. For now, read more details to get more information about this software.
Key Features Of Smart Life App For PC
Remote For Multiple Device
With this feature, all of your device that supports this software can be connected to it. You don’t have to think that you need an individual remote for each device or appliance at your home because you can manage all of them from this software.
Voice Control Support
If you don’t feel like manually clicking the function of the app, you can set it to listen to your voice and give it a command.
Automatic Turn On Or Off Your Appliances
The remote control is not the only function that it can do but also the automatic start or stop of a specific device. You can also set a condition-specific based command such as by time, location, and even room temperature.
It allows you to share your devices with anyone that you give access to, including your family members.
The Smart Life app is capable of sending you a notification in real-time so that even if you are away from your home, you will know what exactly is happening on your devices.
It is very easy to connect your Tuya smart devices to this application in just a few steps. You don’t need to be techy in order to connect it.
There’s also an option that lets you change the light of your Tuya device. You can apply any color that you wanted from its color palette.
Why Use The Smart Life App?
If you have Tuya devices, it is normal that you should use a remote application for them. Even though you can still use it without this software, it is always better to have it so that you can always control your devices without touching them physically.
To use it is also really easy and does not need any fancy or complicated settings because you can connect your device instantly from this software. This application is also very popular, and their support can be contacted if you need some help.
Also, Check: Vysor App For PC – Remote Control Your Android Phone To Your PC
- It gives you an update about your devices.
- The application loads very quickly.
- It has a friendly user interface and is easy to use.
- In some cases, voice control cannot recognize your command.
- There’s no option to change the password of your device.
How To Download Smart Life App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
As we discussed above, the Smart Life app is only available for Android and iOS. The installer for Windows & Mac is currently not available.
However, you can still run the Smart Life app on your computer if you use an emulator program. To be more precise, you need an Android emulator.
Although there’s an iOS emulator, we recommend using the Android version instead because it is more accessible and easier to install.
Now, before we teach you to install it, first, you must read the following information below to make sure that your computer can run it before you think about installing it.
- You need to ensure that you have a dual-core processor on your computer. If you use a single-core processor or a very old computer, you cannot run it properly.
- Check the ram installed on your PC. It must have more than 4 GB or else; you won’t be able to run an emulator properly.
- If your hard drive space is below 10 GB, it is always advisable to free up some of it in order to ensure that you have a breathable space.
- You have to install the latest .Net framework and Visual C++ to ensure the compatibility of the emulator. Keep in mind that this is only applicable to people who use Windows.
- Check if you have already installed the latest drivers on your graphics card. This is to make sure that you won’t encounter graphical glitches later on.
- See if you have already enabled the virtualization technology. If not, you need to turn it on from the BIOS because it can enhance the emulator speed and make it smoother.
Now, once you have it installed and your hardware is better than the following, you can now install the Smart Life app on your PC using an emulator.
Using Bluestacks Emulator to Get Smart Life for PC
There are many emulators on the internet. But our most recommended one is the BlueStacks because it is fast and compatible with most Android software such as the Smart Life app.
The installation is also easy and simple; you just need to follow the steps below.
- Get the installer of the BlueStacks emulator. If you want more information about this, check this link.
- After you got a copy of the installer, open it to start the installation.
- Read the details on your screen and accept its license agreement.
- Click the “Install” button to start the installation of BlueStacks.
- During the installation, you need to make sure that you are connected to the internet because the BlueStacks will connect to its server to download other files.
- Once the installation is over, you can check the shortcut of the BlueStacks from your desktop and open it.
- Now, go to Play Store and open it, since this is the first time that you will open it, it will ask for your account.
- Enter your Gmail account. You can start syncing your apps or not download it automatically or just skip them.
- Now, open the Play Store window again and click the search bar.
- Type the Smart Life app from it and then open its page.
- Click the “Install” or “Download” button from it and wait.
- In this way, the Smart Life will be installed on your PC, check your desktop for its shortcut and double click it to start it.
Is there an application of a Smart Life app that can be used without the use of an emulator?
Unfortunately, there’s nothing as of the moment. The only way to download and run it from your computer is to use an emulator program. However, when its team has released a version for Windows/Mac, we will update this guide.
Will I get a computer malware or virus if I install the emulator?
It depends on the emulator, that’s why we recommend using only the BlueStacks because another Android emulator has a bundleware of a potentially unwanted program that can cause problems. The BlueStacks don’t have it, so you can ensure that it is safe to use.
The BlueStacks freeze my computer, how to fix it?
The main reason for this is because your computer might not be powerful enough to run it. See the details above to find out the recommended specs of your computer.
I cannot connect my device from the Smart Life app installed on my PC; please help.
Not all devices can be connected to the Smart Life app. However, if you are using Tuya smart devices, and you are very sure that it is compatible with this app, make sure that your device is connected to the WiFi hotspot of your home.
Smartphones are not your only option to control your devices at home. Because of the emulator, you can install the Smart Life App on your PC and start controlling it.
2 thoughts on “Smart Life App for PC – Download it on Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac”
You should not be telling people to use Blue Stacks for Smart Life. I’ve tried all the Emulators and the only one that is super fast and lets you enter a device to dim or brighten is LDPlayer.. The only thing you can’t do in LDPlayer is add a device. And so far none of the Emulaters can do that.
We also recommend using LD Player in some of our guides. LD Player is also a reputable emulator.