Are you looking for a way to download VIMAGE for PC (Windows & Mac)? All you’ve got to do is to follow the instruction of this article so that you can download and install the VIMAGE app for PC.
Creating realistic cinematography or video effect that makes it look real and alive might sound complicated and hard to make, especially for newbies. However, when you use an application like the VIMAGE, you don’t have to be a professional to make it. This application can create and apply great effects to your photo to make it alive and moving. It can also add a 3D environment to your selected image. This cinemagraph app is available to download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store for free without any charge. If you want to download VIMAGE for PC, you’ll have to make a workaround since you cannot directly install it on a computer.
List Of VIMAGE For PC Features
Flow And Stretch Animator
With these tools, you will be able to make an animation o a specific part of a photo so that you will be able to apply effects only to your chosen region.
Has 3D Camera Effect
Using it will make a cool-looking parallax illusion on a photo.
Adding Custom Sounds Effects Or Music
Since it can produce videos, it also allows you to apply sound effects or music.
Lots Of Free Effects
Even though you need to purchase a subscription to unlock more of its features, the free one already provides a lot of free tools and effects.
Adjustment Of Quality
The final video produced by this app is top-notch high quality, though; you need to get a subscription to unlock it.
Allows The Compression
When you turn on this option, this app will try to compress the video that you produce so that you can save more space.
Create Your Own Story
Since it allows you to apply the text to your images, you can make it move around and produce a video that tells a story.
Add Up To 10 Different Layers
With this option, you can apply different text, images, video effects, filters, overlays, and many more to a single image.
Make Image Stretch Or Flow
Applying this effect can create a fantastic motion picture.
Change The Color
This is a cinemagraph app; however, this app is not limited to it. You can also change the color and correct it by changing the brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation to blend it into your photo and produce more realistic images.
Join The Contest
If you think that you made a good video, you can show it to everyone in the community. This allows you to get trophies from other users and get featured on the official hot picks of the VIMAGE app weekly.
For More Similar App, Check: Snapseed App For Windows & Mac Free Download
Why Choose The VIMAGE App?
It has an auto-detect feature that can instantly apply the effects such as detecting the sky and moving it immediately. It also gives you an option to change the speed, rotate, and resize the effect radius.
The VIMAGE app was also an award-winning aesthetic tool that was selected as one of the best applications on the Play Store in 2018. This means that it has one of the best features for its category.
- The VIMAGE is one of the cheapest cinematography apps that you can find on the Play Store and App Store.
- It has a lot of effects that you can apply for free.
- This app has an AI that can detect the portion of the image instantly to apply effects in one tap.
- They have a community that can provide tutorials and sharing of work.
- Unlocking some of its important features such as removing the watermark, and changing the video quality is only available when you purchase a subscription.
- It has a video ad that requires you to watch always when you choose to use the free version.
How To Download And Install The VIMAGE For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
At the above, we told you that there’s no way to install the VIMAGE for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac) directly. That’s because it is only made for Android and iOS devices.
In order to install it on a computer, you need to have an emulator software installed on your machine. This is the only way to run Android exclusive apps on a computer.
Before you think about getting an emulator, it is very important to see if your computer has the following requirements.
- The number one requirement for an emulator is a processor. It must be fast and capable of running a minimum of 1.5 GHz. You must also have at least dual-core if you are running a modern Operating System such as Windows 10 or 8.
- The other one is the RAM of your computer. It always needs to have a minimum of 2 GB installed or more to make sure that you will be able to emulate apps accurately on the emulator. If you are using an old machine, then your option is to increase virtual memory or just add a memory stick to upgrade it.
- Check your hard drive if you still have free space. If you are running out, back up your files to external or cloud to free some of your hard disks. The above 10 GB is plenty enough.
- See if you have already installed the drivers of your video card correctly. You can get the driver installer from your card manufacturer’s website.
- If you use Windows, download and install the Visual C++ Redistributable and the .Net framework app, the installer can be found on its website of Microsoft. Mac users don’t need to install it.
After you ensure that you have everything above, you can now proceed with the installation of the emulator.
Using Bluestacks to Download VIMAGE for PC
There are many emulator software available; however, the most common one is the Bluestacks. This emulator is also compatible with most apps; that’s why we recommend using it to emulate the VIMAGE on your PC. To get this emulator, read and follow the procedure below.
- First, you have to read more information about the Bluestacks emulator by going on this link.
- Assuming that you have the installer, open it to start the installation setup.
- You must accept the terms and conditions to install it on your computer.
- Once you have the Bluestacks emulator on your PC, double-click its icon to run it.
- This will open the emulator and the window of Google Play Store since it is the first time that you open it.
- Use a valid Gmail address and log in to your account on it. In case you don’t have one, you can get one from the website of Gmail.
- After you successfully launch the Play Store, enter the word VIMAGE and start looking for it.
- Click the button that indicates to install and wait for it to finish.
- Go back to your desktop, and you’ll see the VIMAGE shortcut will be located there.
- Double click it, and you’ll finally be able to use the VIMAGE app on your computer.
Does using an emulator the only way to use the VIMAGE on a PC?
Unfortunately, yes. Since the developers only made it for smartphones, you won’t be able to find a dedicated Windows & Mac version. Thus, an emulator is the only way to run this app on your computer.
My emulator runs very slow, help me fix it.
Sure, the most common problem is your hardware specs. If you don’t meet the minimum requirements, you cannot run it properly. However, if you have a computer that has more than the listed spec but still slows, try seeing the virtualization.
Most of the time, this option is turned off on your BIOS; thus, the emulator won’t run properly. You will also get a notification from the emulator if this wasn’t on.
To enable it, boot your computer from BIOS and see the virtualization technology. It must be set to enabled, and once you do that, save the settings and boot your computer.
How To Remove The Watermark On Videos?
Unfortunately, you must support the developers to unlock this feature. If you like this app, consider buying it from them so that you will be able to help them fund it. Thus, they will keep on updating this fantastic software.
Emulators are a great tool to run any exclusive Android apps on your computer. With this software, you can use the VIMAGE app on your PC even though it was designed for smartphones and tablets.
You Might Also Like: Free Download YouTube Vanced For PC – Windows & Mac