YouTube Vanced For PC – Watch Videos Without Interruptions
YouTube is undoubtedly the most popular video platform in the world. It has a billion users monthly and still increasing day by day. Since many people are using it, advertisers around the world see the potential for this platform to make people aware of their brand. Thus, paying YouTube to advertise their product or services. However, most people do not want it and just get annoyed when watching a video with ads. The solution for it is to use software such as YouTube Vanced for PC to block the ads so you’ll get a nice and clean video to watch.
Why Use The YouTube Vanced For PC
Simple, if you want to make a video cleaner and does not contain annoying ads, then you need to have the YouTube Vanced on your PC. With this software, you’ll be able to watch more comfortable or listen to music without interruptions from ads.
YouTube Vanced also has several features that can be useful in some situations. For more information, scroll a bit more to find more about its other benefits.
- It can block any ad on the YouTube videos.
- Easy to install and use on smartphones or tablets.
- Free to use forever, no need to purchase this software.
- The app itself runs an ad to support the developer.
List Of Features
Though it blocks ads of YouTube, there are also other goodies that can be found on this software, which can benefit its users. The list is listed below.
- You can set the maximum resolution available.
- It allows running this app on the background.
- You can control the zoom in and out of the videos via YouTube Vanced.
- There’s a self-repeat of video options.
- It has the ability to modify and change the speed of the videos.
- You can change the theme to black or white.
Trending App With Ad-Blocker: Download Dolphin Browser For Windows & Mac – Free
How To Download And Install YouTube Vanced For Windows Or Mac
When you look for the version of YouTube Vanced on PC, you’ll find out that this only exists for the smartphone and tablets. Thus, you won’t be able to install it on a computer.
However, this does not mean that you won’t be able to install it on your computer and use it to block ads on YouTube.
If you use an emulator, you will be able to use this app on your PC. Before installing it, we recommend to check and see the requirements of your computer.
- Your PC processor must be able to run a minimum speed of 1 GHz or more. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use the emulator smoothly.
- It is recommended to have more than 4 GB of RAM when using an emulator and to run the YouTube Vanced on your Windows PC/Mac.
- Check if you still have spare space on your hard drive. It must have more than 10 GB to ensure that you will be able to install it without any issues.
- Your computer needs to install the .Net framework software and Visual C++ Redistributable. This software can be found on the Windows website. In case your Operating System is Mac, you can entirely skip the installation of the following.
- See if your GPU drivers are correctly installed or updated. The latest package can be found on the website of NVIDIA or AMD, depending on the card installed on your computer.
Also, Check: Free Download – Wemo App For Windows & Mac
Download And Installation Of Emulator
If your computer is ready for the installation of the emulator program, you can either choose Nox Player or Bluestacks. Both of these emulators are the best and top of the line.
Typically, it is compatible and will run YouTube Vanced app on your PC without any issues.
Using Nox Player Or BlueStacks Emulator
If you decided to use Nox Player or Bluestacks, you can install it by following the method listed below.
- Open a tab on your web browsers such as Safari or Google Chrome and search for the Nox Player. Otherwise, you can also search for the BlueStacks emulator.
- Once you have the installer of either of these emulators, double click it to start running the setup installer.
- Follow the requirements that it requires you to do or simply comply with its terms and conditions by checking the checkbox.
- After you installed the Nox Player or Bluestacks emulator, open it from your desktop.
- Now, open another tab on your web browser and go to the XDA or check this link for the YouTube Vanced.
- Drag the APK file on the Window of the emulator that you have installed to start the installation.
- If you use the Bluestacks to install it, this emulator will create shortcuts on both desktop and home of Bluestacks itself. Otherwise, for the Nox Player, you’ll find the alternative of YouTube Vanced from its home.
- Now, you can enjoy using the YouTube and watch videos without any interruptions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a standalone installer of YouTube Vanced for Windows or Mac?
None, as of now, the official version of this software can be found on the XDA. The developers have made it specifically only for Android devices.
2. Can I trust this application?
Yes, since it is safe and does not have any malware that can damage your computer or Android. Many people are using it and proven it to be effective and safe.
3. The emulator is saying that I don’t have a virtualization technology.
The error itself indicates that your computer does not allow or enabled Virtualization. When this option is off, you can still run and use the emulator. However, this makes the emulation to lag.
If you want to enable it, you must reboot your PC to BIOS and enable the virtualization technology from there and save it. Once you boot your computer, you will see a massive jump of performance, and the error about it will be gone.
With the YouTube Vanced on PC, you’ll be able to enjoy the videos without any interruption and getting annoyed with advertisements that can waste your precious time.
You Might Also Like: Free Download – Snapseed App For PC – Windows & Mac
- Snapchat For PC: How To Get On Windows 10/8/7 - November 30, 2020
- AirBrush For PC: Steps To Download On Windows & Mac - November 27, 2020
- How To Download And Use BOTIM On Windows PC - November 26, 2020