People nowadays look for a way to increase their privacy online. You can basically use a powerful VPN app to increase your privacy protection. But, do you know that you can increase your protection even more by using a powerful app such as the Dolphin Browser for PC.
This application is a web browser that allows you to run an incognito mode that will leave no trace of your browsing history after you finished using it. This is an ideal application if you are conscious of your privacy protection.
The Dolphin Browser is also one of the most popular and trusted by many people because it loads fast whenever you browse a website. It is also very easy to use since the user interface can be operated easily.
In order to use the Dolphin Browser for PC – Windows & Mac, you must have an emulator on your computer or laptop. This is the only way to install and run it because right now, there is no available installer dedicated to Mac or Windows OS computers.
Using an emulator program provides you the flexibility to use and operate exclusive apps for the android device on your computer. It is also very safe to use and lots of people are using this method.
If you want to try it, we will discuss the method for installing the Android emulator so that you will be able to run the Dolphin Browser on Windows or Mac Operating systems. If you like this app, consider checking the Rocket VPN For PC – Free On Windows / Mac.
PC Requirements of Dolphin Browser For PC
The Dolphin Browser app can be installed easily if you follow our method here. Before you try it, you need to have a decent enough computer or laptop to avoid inconvenience.
To prepare your computer, you need to make sure that you have a minimum of 1 GHz speed of your processor. Your computer or laptop must have RAM with 2 GB of memory or better. And of course, the storage of your PC must be sufficient. The following are the basic hardware requirements of a computer so make sure you must it or better before you install the Dolphin Browser for PC.
The next step that you need to do is to install the necessary software. These are the .Net Framework that you can get from the site of Microsoft. Install it after you got the setup file.
You must also check if you have the Visual C++ installed. If yes, you can just update it. Otherwise, you must get the installer from Microsoft again and run it. Make sure to get the version compatible with your installed Windows OS.
Keep in mind that the .Net Framework and Visual C++ studio is only applicable for computer or laptop running a Windows Operating System, no need to do it for Mac.
There is also an optional method that you can apply or not. But we strongly suggest that you enable it. This option is the Virtualization Technology. If you enable this, your PC will be able to use the emulator faster.
If you follow our guide above, or you are confident that you can run the Dolphin Browser on your computer, then proceed to the next step for the installation of an emulator program.
How to Download Dolphin Browser For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
We will show you how to download the Dolphin Browser for PC using android emulator.
Method #1: Using Bluestacks to Download Dolphin Browser for PC
A good choice of emulator program is the BlueStacks. This emulator is capable of running many games and apps including the Dolphin Web Browser.
- If you choose to install it, download the installer from the website of BlueStacks. From there, navigate and look for the download button and start clicking it once.
- This will start the download so save the installer on your computer. After that, double-click the installer of this emulator program to start it. The installation window will start from here.
- Now, check if you have already ticked the “I Accept” box. Otherwise, click it and then the “Install Now” button to start the process. The installation will start and this will be done in 10 – 15 minutes. In some cases, it can take up to 30 minutes if you have a slow internet connection.
- After that, you can go back to your desktop to see the BlueStacks.
- If you cannot find it, look for the list of your programs. From there, double-click it and start running this emulator. The next step will ask you for the details of your Google account. You need to enter the correct details so that you will be able to use the Play Store.
- And the next step is to look for the Dolphin Browser app. Now, click the install or download button to start saving this app to your computer. If the download has finished, look at your desktop. It should have a shortcut to this app.
- Double click the icon of the Dolphin Browser for PC to start using it on your computer or laptop. Now you can enjoy the benefits of this web browser on your computer.
Method #2: Using Nox Player to Install Dolphin Browser for PC
Even though the BlueStacks emulator is good and powerful, there are some people who would not like to use that emulator for some reason. This makes them look for an alternative emulator.
One of the greatest alternatives is the Nox App Player. This emulator can load android apps fast and a lot of software is compatible with it.
- To use this emulator, check the official website of the Nox Player.
- From its website, check the download button and click it to start the download. Just make sure to save the installer from a place where you can locate it easily.
- After the installation, double-click it to start the setup window. Like most apps, you need to agree to its terms and conditions before you can use it. So, tick the checkbox and click the “Install” button.
- This will start the installation of the Nox Player. It does not require internet when it is installed unlike Bluestacks so it will be faster.
- Once you finished installing it, double-click the Nox Player icon. Hover your mouse to the Play Store and click this app to start it.
- You need a valid Gmail address here so make sure to have an account for it and then use it. Now, you can download the Dolphin Browser by searching for this app in its search window.
- After you found it, hit the download button and this will install it. Check if you have successfully installed the Dolphin Web Browser for Windows or Mac by going back to the desktop.
- If you see its icon, then you installed it properly. You may now click it to start using this web browser on your computer.
Also, Check: Download OMGuard HD For PC – Windows & Mac Free
Installing Dolphin Web Browser APK On Computer
Do you want to skip the installation using Google Play Store? Or you aren’t comfortable with entering your account? In that case, installing the Dolphin Browser from an APK is the one that you need to do.
This method still requires an emulator program but you can bypass the Play Store and still install the Dolphin Browser app. To do that, you must have a Dolphin Web Browser APK file.
The APK file can be downloaded from the internet by using your search engine. After you download the APK file of Dolphin Browser, open the emulator program such as Nox Player or BlueStacks.
Now, drag the file into the window of the following emulator and follow the procedure for installing it. In the end, you will be able to use the Dolphin Web Browser for PC even without using a Play Store account.
If you want to update the Dolphin Browser app, you need to do the following steps again and replace the old installed version.
Great Features Of This Web Browser App
- The Dolphin Browser can still run a flash player that other web browser does not support anymore.
- It has a built-in ad-blocker and popup blocker to prevent loading the annoying ads.
- This web browser allows you to create multiple tabs.
- You can create your list of bookmarks.
- It allows you to modify the configuration and set your favorite search engine.
- It can download efficiently because it was also optimized for downloading files.
- You can surf the internet without saving your history by using its Private or Incognito mode.
- It is compatible with voice search so you can look for a query using your voice.
- It allows you to customize the looks of this browser by applying your favorite themes.
- Sharing can also be done easily because the Dolphin Browser app can remember the apps that you have used recently.
- It has a lot of ads-on that you can download and apply for this web browser.
With an emulator program, you don’t have to wait for the developers to release a version exclusive to Windows or Mac. You can now install the Dolphin Browser for PC easily and run it on your computer or laptop.
You Might Also Like: Free Download SoundHound App For Windows & Mac