Rocket VPN for PC will make you protected from different network attackers and snoopers. While you are connected to the Rocket VPN, those attackers won’t be able to hi-jack your session because of its bank-level encryption.
Protection is not the only benefit that you can get when you are connected to this VPN app. But also, you can bypass and view the websites that you cannot access normally from your country. This gives you the freedom for viewing the sites that you wanted.
If you want to enjoy using the Rocket VPN for Windows & Mac, therefore, you need to do some steps. Since this application is for Android only, you need to use a reliable Android emulator to run it.
An Android emulator is a tool that you can use for running android exclusive apps such as the Rocket VPN on your laptop or computer. People around the world are using it on a daily basis so nothing to worry about it.
Now we will discuss the necessary requirements that you need to download the Rocket VPN app on a PC.
Rocket VPN For PC Requirements
The requirements of an android emulator do not need a very powerful computer. But it is a no-brainer to make sure that you can run the Rocket VPN app. First, you must check the speed of your processor.
Most of the emulator programs are required to have a minimum of 1 GHz speed. The next component of your computer that you need to see is the RAM. It must have a minimum of 2GB.
Also, your solid-state drive or hard disk drive must have 20 GB of free space before you download and install an emulator program. The following system requirements are not a problem for most modern computers nowadays so if you have it, you won’t get an issue with the hardware.
Now the next thing that you need to check is if you have the necessary software installed. This software includes the DirectX which can also be installed from your graphics card driver.
Another software that you need to install is the Visual C++ Redistributable and .Net framework. Choose only the one compatible with your Windows OS, either 64-bit or 32-bit. If your PC is running a Mac OS, you can skip the installation since this is for Windows only.
The last one is optional, if you want to make the emulation of Rocket VPN for PC to become smoother and faster, you need to enable Virtualization. This setting can be easily found during boot-up from the settings of UEFI or BIOS.
Doing the following will increase the likelihood of running this VPN app on your computer without any issues. Just in case you encounter some bug, you can tell us here at appzforpc.com and we will try to help you solve it.
How To Download Rocket VPN for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Since you’ve prepared your computer for this, you can now check and use the best emulator available. In this guide, we are going to recommend to you the best android emulator that you can get without any charge.
These emulators are BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both emulators are outstanding and can emulate the Rocket VPN smoothly. So, choosing among them will allow you to use the Rocket VPN for Windows or Mac perfectly.
Keep in mind that you only need to install one emulator on your computer, we will leave that decision to you whether you choose BlueStacks or Nox.
Also, Check This App: Free Download And Install Eye4 For Windows & Mac
Method 1: Using BlueStacks To Install Rocket VPN For PC
The BlueStacks is one of the most stable emulators because of its age and the developers are regularly maintaining it. Lots of people know about this emulator
If you want to try using the BlueStacks for running the Rocket VPN app then simply follow the procedures below:
- Download the installer of Bluestacks by visiting their website from here.
- Once you browse through their website, look for the download button. Click this button and save the installer file to your computer.
- Double click the installer to start the process. You must follow its procedure and requirements to continue the installation. Simply make sure that the “I Agree” option is checked and you, of course, agree with it personally and then click the “Install” button. It will start the installation and takes around 10 – 20 minutes.
- After you completed the installation, you can go back to the desktop and click the icon of BlueStacks to use it.
- The BlueStacks emulator will now launch. Right away, this emulator will ask for your Gmail account. This is only the Play Store therefore, you must enter the correct account details.
- Once you have finished entering your account and syncing it, the BlueStacks home will open, find the Play Store icon here and click it. Since you have entered your account, you can browse its app freely.
- Look for the Rocket VPN app and then click the download to install it. The Play Store will now connect to the internet to download it.
- This will install the Rocket VPN for PC once you have completed the following steps. To run it, you can either check your desktop or BlueStacks home and find this VPN app’s shortcut.
Method 1: Using Nox Player to Download Rocket VPN App For PC
Your other option for installing the Rocket VPN into your Windows & Mac computer is the Nox App Player. This emulator works great for games but can also be used for running android apps like the Rocket VPN.
The Nox App Player is also preferred by other people because it was designed to run apps fast. Now, follow the below steps in order to get it.
- To download the installer, click this link to visit their website.
- From their website, navigate to the download link and click it. Start saving the installer to your computer.
- After that, double-click the installer of Nox, and the installation setup will start. You must follow what it says before installing this emulator on your computer. Therefore, you need to mark as checked the “I Agree” option.
- Now, click “Install” to start the installation process. Once you have finished installing the Nox Player, you will find its shortcut icon on your computer.
- Double-click this to start it. Now go and check the Play Store icon and click it. The Play Store will now ask for your account before using it so use your Gmail account here. Otherwise, you can create a new Gmail account if you don’t have it yet.
- Now, download the Rocket VPN from the Play Store. You can find this app easily if you use the search button of Google Play.
- Wait until you complete the installation. After that, go back to the app drawer of the Nox Player, you will see the icon of the Rocket VPN. This means that you have successfully installed the Rocket VPN for PC on Windows or Mac computers.
How To Install This App Using APK File
Some individuals do not want to use their Gmail accounts. If you are one of them, you can still install the Rocket VPN app using an APK.
- Download the Rocket VPN APK somewhere and then save it to your computer. Run the emulator program on your computer.
- Use your mouse to drag the APK file to the window of BlueStacks or Nox.
- This will start the installation of the Rocket VPN app. Follow the installation and after that, you will be able to use it without providing your Gmail account to the Google Play Store.
There are some cons of this method though, but only the automatic update feature of the Play Store. Updating the Rocket VPN installed from APK requires you to download the latest APK package and install it again.
What Features Does The Rocket VPN App Have?
- It allows you to view and unlock the restricted websites from your country and gives you freedom for using the internet.
- The Rocket VPN has strong bank-level encryption to protect its users from network attackers.
- It has a trial version that you can still enjoy before you decide to purchase it.
- This VPN application can protect your identity by changing the origin of your location.
- It works well with different web browsers such as Mozilla, Google Chrome, and many more.
- You can create a shortcut to your app and create a rule to connect your app automatically once you run it with your preferred location and server.
- They provide fast servers that will enjoy by a lot of its users.
Connecting to the Rocket VPN app will increase your security and privacy. No wonder, some of us are looking for a way to install the Rocket VPN for Windows PC or Mac. With BlueStacks or Nox, you can apply the protection and benefits of this app to your computer.
You Might Also Like: SoundHound App For PC – Download On Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 & Mac