Eye4 for PC is one of the apps you can use for controlling a CCTV or IP camera at your home or office. It has multiple features including the ability to control the hardware of the camera such as the Pan, Tilting, and Zoom.
This application has also an anti-burglar feature that allows you to set a noise alarm in case the camera has detected motion. The Eye4 app will also notify you of its app in case this event happened.
The Eye4 app can be downloaded and run from a smartphone or tablet running an Android Operating System or Apple iOS. You can download and install it for free without any hidden charge.
Eye4 App for PC
To install the Eye4 for PC on Windows or Mac OS, you must use an Android emulator program. This is the only way to run this app because there’s no executable installer for Windows and Mac.
An emulator program also provides some benefits for this camera monitoring app because you can view your camera from a bigger and clearer screen of a computer monitor. This can help people with poor eyesight or some elderly.
To know more details about the installation of an emulator and running the Eye4 for PC, you must read the information below.
How To Download Eye4 For PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Installing the Eye4 app for PC on your Windows or Mac is simple and easy to do. But you have to make sure that you have a powerful enough computer to experience a smooth and free from glitches.
Most computers nowadays will be able to run the Eye4 app. But some of us are still using old computers or laptops. To ensure that you can use the Eye4 for PC, check the system requirements and its prerequisite first.
- Before you download an emulator, ensure that your computer can run at a minimum of 1 GHz speed.
- You must make sure that your computer has free space before downloading an emulator program. An emulator size is around 300 – 500MB. But create a breathable space for around 10 – 20 GB free space before you download and install it.
- The memory of your PC must have at least 4 GB size of RAM. If you have more than 4GB, your PC will be able to run it more swiftly.
- You need to make sure that the .Net framework has already been installed on your computer. Otherwise, update it to the latest version. You can refer to its website of Microsoft to update it.
- Also, you need to download and install or just update the Visual C++ installed on your computer or laptop since this is one of the requirements of some emulator programs.
- If you want to boost the performance of the emulator program, you can enable the Virtualization from the BIOS or UEFI menu. In case you are happy without enabling it, you can just ignore it.
After doing the following, you will be able to use the Eye4 app for a computer without any issues or problems.
Also, Check This Trending App: World VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Method #1: Download Eye4 on PC Using Nox Player
The first emulator that you can use to emulate properly the Eye4 for PC is the Nox App Player. This emulator is always on the top or best list of emulator programs.
- Downloading and installing this emulator is simple. You can get the setup file of this emulator by visiting their website. Navigate through it and find the link for the emulator download.
- Save this installer and run it later after you complete the download. Also, please be patient while waiting for the installation to finish especially if you have a slow internet connection.
- After you finished downloading it, open the installer file.
- Once you open the emulator setup you will be greeted by and asked that you enable its Terms and Conditions before you continue. Click the “I Agree” box and then start clicking the button indicating to install.
- This will start the installation so be patient again while you are waiting for it to finish. Start the Nox App Player emulator after you complete the setup.
- Find the Google Play Store app and click it with your mouse to start launching it. You must enter your account from here and follow its on-screen step by step.
- You will be allowed to view its content once you have entered your account so now, go and find the Eye4 app from Play Store using the search button at the top.
- After you found the Eye4 app, click the install to start saving it on the emulator program. Now go back to the menu or home and check for this app. If you can see its shortcut, that indicates that you have successfully installed Eye4 for Windows or Mac.
- Click the icon to launch it and start connecting your CCTV camera from this app.
Method #2: Download Eye4 on PC Using Bluestacks
An alternative emulator that you can use aside from Nox App Player is the BlueStacks. This is one of the oldest but keeps on updating for the latest technology so that users will be able to use any or most of the Android apps.
- If you decided to use the BlueStacks to run the Eye4 for Windows, visit their official website from this link and find the button regarding the download.
- Save the installer into a place where you can locate this file easily and then run it to start the installation.
- After you run it, the installation setup will pop up. To continue installing this app, you must read and agree to its license terms and conditions. Hit the button “Install” to continue the installation on your computer.
- The BlueStacks will now connect to the internet to complete the installation so you must not unplug or disconnect your internet to install it correctly. Once you finished the installation of BlueStacks, double-click it from your computer desktop and this will start running the emulator program.
- It will now ask that you enter your account in Gmail to continue using it. Make sure you provide only the right details to avoid inconvenience.
- Now check the Home and find the Play Store icon. Click it to start the Google Play App. Search for the Eye4 app after you launch the Google Play Store.
- This will start saving it and you can finally install and run the Eye4 app for PC once you have finished installing it.
- To view this CCTV app on your PC, you can find a shortcut from your desktop. Simply double-click it to start using it so you can connect your camera.
You Might Also Like This App: Download And Install UFO VPN For PC – Windows/ Mac Free
Eye4 APK File Installation Method
If you skip or don’t want the part where you could enter the details of your Google Play account, you can still enjoy using the Eye4 app on Windows or Mac. However, you still need an emulator program for this so make sure you installed it correctly before using this method.
Now, search for the Eye4 App APK from the internet and download it. Open your installed emulator program and use the option called “Install APK”. Browse for the APK file of the Eye4 app and install it by following the on-screen guide.
That’s it, you have finished installing the Eye4 for PC using APK installation. Keep in mind that there’s a downside to using this method. The APK file you download cannot update itself automatically. You must visit again the website where you found the APK and download it.
Replace the old APK file with the newer version and install it again. The apps you downloaded outside of the Play Store will not update themselves, thus, you need to update them manually.
List Of Eye4 App Features
- First, it allows you to view and monitor your camera from anywhere. This is important for people who want to keep their house, office, or things to be monitored at all times.
- You will be able to view the camera using this app in real-time mode.
- It allows you to integrate into a cloud server for massive storage whenever it starts recording the videos.
- Easily integrate and connect your IP camera with its easy-to-understand instructions.
- The Eye4 app has a function that you can use such as creating a snapshot, motion detector, alarm, two-way talkback option, and many more.
- Compatible with different Operating Systems such as iOS, Android, and computers since it is compatible with emulator programs.
The people who use this app find it very useful because of its great features. Now, you don’t have to worry about compatibility problems since you can run the Eye4 for PC on Windows or Mac using an emulator and use it whenever you are.
You Might Also Like: Download Memrise App For PC – Free On Windows & Mac