Installing IPC360 For PC On Windows Or Mac
IPC360 app is an extraordinary software that you can use for viewing and managing your 360-degree cameras. When using this app, it allows you to remotely view your camera whenever you are. With this capability, you can view the current events and interact with your camera.
The IPC360 app has a unique way of viewing 360 cameras or CCTV. Its use and view a panoramic effect that can capture a wide video angle of your device. It also allows you to move the camera without physically interacting with your camera using its powerful PTZ controller.
This application can also capture an excellent full high definition quality. It supports resolution for up to 1080p which will deliver a clear, sharp, and smooth video.
Users will surely enjoy using this application on their smartphones or tablets running Android or iOS devices. But some people would like to use and control their cameras on their computers. The problem is this application has no version dedicated to laptops or computers.
In order to use the IPC360 for PC on Windows or Mac, you have to download and install an Android emulator. An emulator program is an app that you can use for running Android-based software such as this camera controller app.
This is the only way to use the IPC360 on Windows or Mac so if you want to continue, proceed to the next step below, but let us tell you what features of IPC360 app have. Also, check this similar app called ToSee App For PC On Windows & Mac for more apps related to this.
Best Features Of IPC360 App
- The first one is it allows a wide viewing of a camera since it can capture a 360-degree video.
- It can produce a high-quality video that supports a 1920×1080 resolution.
- The IPC360 app allows you to control your CCTV camera using its Pan, Tilt, and Zoom options.
- They also included a smart technology that is capable to capture motion and will notify you immediately after it detects it.
- Another unique feature of this app is the PIR sensor. This will allows the camera to detect the radiation from the body of the human being.
- This application can read storage for up to 128GB SD card.
- It can automatically adjust the quality based on the speed of your internet.
- The IPC360 can be used for any type of network including wired connection just in case you are using an emulator to run IPC360 for PC.
- It allows you to view the camera and see the events in real-time.
- This application also supports a two-way radio system so that you can talk to your camera and hear what the people say on the other side.
- You can view the camera in 360 mode which makes it one of the most unique camera controller apps.
How To Download And Install IPC360 For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Now that you know what software do you need to run the IPC360 for PC, it is advisable to prepare your computer before running and proceeding to the installation. This can prepare your computer to avoid inconvenience and to run the IPC360 for Windows or Mac without any issues.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet because you are going to download an emulator and use IPC360 app from it.
- The processor of your CPU must be running a minimum of 1 GHz speed in order to run an emulator program. If you have a better CPU, you can expect to run it faster. Also, allow the Virtualization Technology on your computer to make the emulation smoother and better.
- You must install the DirectX software which is a must-have for running an emulator program.
- For Windows OS users, go to the website of Microsoft and then search for .Net Framework. This application must be installed or updated. You also need to look for the installer of C++ and download or update it.
- Your computer must have plenty of storage space of your Hard Drive before you install an emulator and IPC360 app.
- The memory or RAM of your PC must also have 2GB or above. If you have below the minimum requirements, upgrade your RAM or just add more memory stick if your motherboard still has more slots.
With the following information above, you will be able to install the IPC360 PC with ease and use it smoothly. In case you will encounter some issues, you can write down your comment and we will try to help you to fix it.
Download BlueStacks And Install It To Run IPC360 For PC On Windows Or Mac
An emulator that you can use on your computer to install and run the IPC360 app is the BlueStacks emulator. This program is very popular for almost anyone who uses an Android Operating System.
Lots of people want to use their Android apps such as IPC360 for PC to enjoy the benefits of having a big computer screen. To download the BlueStacks installer, you can visit their site from this link.
From their website, get the installer by clicking the download button. Save it and then run the installer by double-clicking it to start the procedure.
You must follow what it requires so that you can install the BlueStacks on your computer. After you agree to it, click the “Install” button to start it. The BlueStacks will connect to the internet so make sure you have a stable connection.
Once you have finished installing it, check your computer Desktop and look for the BlueStacks. Launch this emulator and a new window will appear on your screen. This window is about the Google Play Store account enter the details of your Google account to continue.
Now go to the home of BlueStacks and open the Play Store. You will be able to launch it and look for the IPC360 app by using its search function.
Once you see this app, click and download it. The PlayStore will now start to install the IPC360 for PC so wait until it finished. You can check your desktop or BlueStacks home once it has finished seeing the icon of the IPC360 app.
Double click it to start launching this CCTV software into your computer. Set up your camera and connect it and you can enjoy using it afterward.
Using Nox App Player To Install IPC360 App On Windows/ Mac
A great alternative emulator software that you can use if you decided to skip BlueStacks is the Nox App Player. This emulator provides the same features with BlueStacks to run the IPC360 app and gives you a nice black-themed emulator.
The Nox App Player emulator is also very fast and able to emulate almost any Android software you want to use including the IPC360 for Windows or Mac.
Getting this software on your computer is very simple, you just need to visit their official website by going in here. Navigate on their home page and then click the button called “Download”.
This will start saving it into your computer so make sure to place it where you can browse for it easily. After you saved the installer, go to where you save the installer of Nox and run it.
Now, follow the instruction from its screen and agree to its Terms and Conditions to continue. Leave the default settings or change them depending on your decision. After that click the button for installing it.
Wait for it to finish and when it does, check your desktop to see the shortcut of Nox App Player. Double click it to start using the Nox Player on your computer.
The next step is to find the Google Play Store. Click it and set up your account to continue using it. Assuming you provide it with the right details, you will be able to use its search function. Use it and then look for the IPC360 app.
After you found it, click the button indicating for download to start installing it. Go back to the Nox Player’s home and check if the IPC360 is there. If yes, click it and you will be able to use the IPC360 for PC.
You Might Also Like: Download vChannel App For PC – Free For Windows & Mac
How To Install The APK Version Of This 360 Camera Controller App
In case you want to skip the installation using Google Play Store, you can still use and install the IPC360 using this method. Just keep in mind that if you have already installed the IPC360 app from Play Store, you can just skip it.
Also, this method won’t update the IPC360 app automatically so be wary. If you want to continue using this method, start by getting an IPC360 APK by using the search engine.
Once you have the installer, open the emulator program like BlueStacks or Nox and then drag the IPC360 APK into the emulator’s window. This will start the installation just click “Install” and wait for it.
Now, you have installed the IPC360 app using the APK installer file. Start connecting your CCTV camera to it. If you want to update this app, you must do again the following method and replace the old APK file with a newer one then install it.
Using the IPC360 app on Android or iOS devices may provide us portability. However, there are people who are more comfortable when viewing the records on a computer screen. To solve this, you can run the IPC360 for PC using an Android emulator program. Now you can enjoy Android apps into your computer by emulating it on PC using the BlueStacks or Nox.
You Might Also Like This Protection Software: UFO VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
- How To Download & Install VivaVideo On PC – Windows/Mac - July 13, 2020
- Ring App For PC – Download On Windows & Mac - July 10, 2020
- Smart Life App for PC – Download And Control Appliances On Windows/Mac - July 9, 2020