Install And Run SW360 For PC On Windows & Mac
Are you looking for an app that you can use for controlling your CCTV or IP cameras at home or office? In that case, you must check the SW360 app. This application has a different function and features that you can use while your camera is connected to it.
The SW360 allows you to sync and connect your CCTV device easily by using its feature called Smart Wifi Setting. You can also set your device into Access Point point mode from the SW360 app and connect to it even without the internet.
There are times that we feel more comfortable when operating and viewing the past video records from our computer or laptop. One of the reasons is the smartphone or tablet lacks a big screen. This makes hard for viewing the previous records for some people who have a vision problem.
That’s why some of us are wondering if there’s a way to use the SW360 for PC on Windows or Mac. The answer is yes, however, it requires you to have another installed program on your computer. This program is called an emulator.
Another question will pop up in your head and ask if there’s another way for installing SW360 for PC without emulator? The answer is no, this is the only way since the SW360 does not have an executable installer for Windows or Mac.
Rest assured because this method is completely safe and easy to do. Lots of people are doing the same method for running Android apps such as SW360 on their computers. Now, if you want to proceed, read the whole article. Also, see Kevo App For PC – Download on Windows & Mac.
How To Download And Install SW360 For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Installation of an emulator program is very easy. The real question is, is your computer enough for running an android emulator and SW360 for PC? Below, you can check the basic PC requirements of the emulator program.
Although most modern PC are a bit of overkill for it, it is still a good idea to check the following system requirements before you proceed to the installation.
- Must have a good amount of RAM. The minimum requirements are only 2GB or better. Just in case your PC has below the requirements, your other option is to try increasing it by upgrading your RAM or just try increasing the Virtual Memory of your computer.
- Clean or free up some of the unnecessary files to create a breathable space on your Hard Drive. The ideal storage before installing an emulator and SW360 for PC is to have at least 20GB+ storage.
- The processor of your computer needs to have a 1GHz minimum speed. This is not an issue for modern computers.
- Most Windows-based programs such as emulators require you to install or update the Visual C++ Redistributable and .Net Framework. This applies only for computer or laptop running a Windows OS.
- Install the driver update of the GPU installed on your machine to prevent getting glitches.
- Lastly, one of the most important requirements of an emulator program is to enable the Virtualization Technology option. This is important if you want to use the SW360 app smoothly. In case you don’t know where it is, you can find this option on the BIOS setup.
After you do the following, you can now choose which emulator would you prefer, BlueStacks or Nox. Both are top of the line and run fast, the choice is yours.
How To Run SW360 For PC On Windows & Mac Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the best emulators that you can find on the internet. This emulator has been around since April 2009. The developers are continuously updating its program and fix the issue to make it stay at the top.
If you want to use BlueStacks for installing and running the SW360 for PC, download this emulator by checking this link here. Save the installer on your PC where you can find it easily.
Run the installer when the download has completed. BlueStacks will ask for your acceptance of its Terms and Conditions. Click the “I Agree” checkbox and then click the Install Now button.
Make sure that your internet connection is stable. Because the BlueStacks will start to connect on their servers to automatically download and install its files. This process usually takes no more than 30 minutes.
After that, find the BlueStacks icon from the desktop. Double click it to start launching the emulator program into your computer. In this new pop up window, you must agree to it and enter the Gmail account credentials.
Make sure to provide only the correct details to continue. Locate the Play Store app and then search for the SW360 app. Hit the Download button and it will start installing it automatically.
Once you have finished installing the SW360 app, go back to the Home menu of the BlueStacks. Now there will be a new program installed into it. This is the SW360 app for PC so click it to run this app.
Now you can set up your account and start connecting your CCTV camera into this application.
Also, Check This Similar Software: Download IP Pro For PC On Windows & Mac
How To Install SW360 App For Windows Or Mac With Nox App Player
The Nox App Player is one of the most respected emulators with great reviews due to its simple, easy to use, and cool themes.
Some people especially gamers, prefer this one over BlueStacks. In case you want to download and try the Nox App Player and run the SW360 for PC, head over its website by checking this link.
Navigate through its website and look for the Download. Click that button and start saving it on your computer. Unlike BlueStacks, the installer is around 300+ MB because of its full package installer and won’t require the internet during the installation.
Run the installer and then accept its requirements – Terms & Conditions. Click the Install button once you have accepted it.
Wait for the installation to complete. After the successful installation, go to your desktop and look for its icon. Double click it to start the Nox App Player emulator.
Find the Play Store and then type in the details of your Google account once it asks you to enter it. Assuming that you finished providing your account, you will be able to navigate to its apps. Look for the SW360 app.
Download it once you have found it. Go back to the Home menu and find the SW360 icon. Tap or launch it to start using the SW360 app for PC on your Windows or Mac computer.
How To Install SW360 Without Google Play Store Account
You don’t feel comfortable entering your Google account in the emulator program? In that case, you must use the APK version of the SW360 app. Download it from your favorite APK website or just google it.
Once you have the SW360 APK, run the BlueStacks or Emulator program. From here, you must find the option of installing the APK button and click it.
Locate the SW360 APK from your computer or laptop and then install it by following the on-screen instruction. And that’s it, you have installed the SW360 for PC without logging in your account on Play Store.
Keep in mind this method does not upgrade or automatically update the SW360 app. The APK version downloaded outside from the Google Play Store doesn’t do it. You need to manually update the APK in case you want to upgrade the app.
Best Features Of This App
- The SW360 app supports a PTZ or Pan, Tilt and Zoom option for the camera controller.
- It supports the panoramic IP Camera for viewing a super wide-angle.
- Easy setup of the camera using the Smart Wifi Setting.
- You can log in with Cloud Technology.
- It has a motion sensor that can alert you via Cloud Push.
- It allows you to view multiple cameras at once in real-time.
- This application can be easily shared for anyone you give permission to.
- It will automatically record its captured videos.
- You can talk using it since it supports two-way audio.
- Play the recorded videos anytime you wanted.
- You can set the app to automatically update itself from its settings.
Since we have an emulator program, this will solve a lot of incompatibility problems between Android and computers. Now, you don’t have to worry about the small screen sized of smartphones and tablets. You can now install the SW360 for PC running a Windows or Mac Operating System using an emulator and check the records into it.
You Might Also Like: Phoenix VPN For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
Latest posts by Kevin Piol (see all)
- How To Install Rocket VPN For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 Or Mac - January 24, 2020
- Download And Install SoundHound For PC – Windows & Mac - January 23, 2020
- Download Eye4 For PC – Free On Windows & Mac - January 22, 2020