Download And Watch On HOOQ For PC – Windows & Mac
Watching your favorite TV shows or movies from your smartphone or tablet gets easier by using the app called HOOQ. This Android and iOS software is one of the highest-rated TV streaming apps from the Google Play Store.
Lots of people enjoyed it because the HOOQ app can provide you the current news, entertainment channel, and the latest TV shows that you can watch anytime. You can also watch different genres from action, horror, comedy, romance, sci-fi and many more.
The HOOQ app also provides you a popular show from the USA such as Supergirl, The Flash, and many other popular shows. If you want to watch from a bigger screen, and you might be thinking of using it on your PC, then we, from appzforpc.com will show you how to do it.
The installer file of the HOOQ for PC on Windows or Mac may not be available from anywhere but this is possible to run on a laptop or computer if you use an Android or iOS emulator program.
But keep in mind that we are only going to focus on using an Android emulator since it is free and can be installed easily into the computer. An android emulator is also used by lots of people and we are one of them so you can assure that it is completely safe on your computer.
To install it, you must check if your laptop or computer has decent enough specs before you install the HOOQ app for PC. The information about the requirements can be found below. For more similar software, check the Apps2fire App For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac.
Computer Requirements For Running An Emulator And HOOQ For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7 Or Mac
For most modern laptop or computer, this is not necessary because the emulator program does not really consume a lot of resources. But if you want to find out the minimum specs, you can check the information below:
- The processor of your computer must be fast enough. If your processor is faster than 1 GHz, you can run the emulator program well.
- There’s also a minimum requirement of RAM, you need to have a minimum of 2GB. It is recommended to have at least a 4GB of memory to be able to emulate the HOOQ for PC.
- You also need to check if your hard drive has enough space before downloading an emulator program. If you are running out, clean up some of your unneeded files or just create a backup to cloud or external storage. In this way, you can get more free hard disk space.
- The Virtualization Technology will help the processor to emulate the HOOQ app properly. Enabling this option will also increase the speed of your computer’s performance. This is an optional method but it is recommended to enable this option.
- Your laptop or computer must have an updated GPU driver and have a DirectX installed.
- For Microsoft Windows OS, visit the website of MS and download the latest version of .Net framework. Also, download the Visual C++ Redistributable and then install the following.
Once you ensure that you can run the HOOQ app on Windows or Mac, the next step is to download and install the best emulator program into your computer. We give you two options for these, the Nox Player and BlueStacks.
Both of these emulators can perform well. Install only one because you don’t need to use or run both emulators at the same time.
How To Install Nox Player Emulator And Use HOOQ App For Windows Or Mac
In this part of the article, we will use the Nox Player, if you want to use the BlueStacks instead, skip this part and read our guide for installing the HOOQ for PC using BlueStacks.
The Nox Player is one of our most recommended emulator programs because it is simple to use, and capable of running lots of apps and games on it.
Assuming you follow our guide about the preparation of PC, you can fully utilize and use this emulator to the fullest. To get the installer of this emulator program, open a new tab and go to www.bignox.com.
From their website, navigate to the download section. Hover your mouse to the button of download and then click it. Your computer or laptop will start downloading the emulator setup file.
After you finished downloading it, browse the installer of the Nox Player and open it. Follow the instruction for installing it by clicking the checkbox indicating that you agree to its terms and click the “Install Now” button.
It will now install this emulator into your computer. Open the Nox Player emulator after the installation has finished and then run the Google Play Store app.
The Google Play Store will now start and ask for your email address. You can use your Gmail account to sync with it or create a new account in case you don’t have an account for it.
After that, you will be able to use the Google Play Store. Find the HOOQ app from the Play Store and then click the download button.
The Google Play Store will now start installing HOOQ for PC. After the installation, check the Home of the Nox and you will find the HOOQ app. Click its icon to start using the HOOQ app on your computer or laptop.
Also, Check: Download Browsec For PC – Free On Windows & Mac
Running HOOQ App For PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
If you have already installed the Nox Player and the HOOQ app runs it perfectly, there is no point in installing the BlueStacks. Otherwise, you can still install it if you want to try using the BlueStacks instead of Nox.
Downloading and installing the BlueStacks emulator is also easy to do. Just make sure that you have followed our guide before installing an emulator to make sure that you won’t hit a snag.
The installer of this emulator can be download from their website at www.bluestacks.com. Download the latest version and then double click the installer after you got the setup file to start it.
First, the BlueStacks installer will show you the Terms and Conditions. You need to accept it before you can click the “Install Now” button.
If you agree to it, click the said button and then wait a bit. The BlueStacks will attempt to connect on the internet to download its files so make sure you are connected on the internet.
After the installation, launch the BlueStacks emulator and it will immediately ask for your Gmail account. You must have an account for it else, you need to create one and use it here.
Once you provided it will your details, the emulator will start its Home or App Drawer. Now click the icon of the Play Store to use it.
The Play Store won’t ask for your credentials anymore since you already entered it. Now, search for the HOOQ app using its built-in search function. Click the install or download button to start saving this app into the BlueStacks home.
You will be able to use the HOOQ app on Windows or Mac once you have finished installing it on your computer.
Also, Check This Trending App: Download Rocket VPN For Windows & Mac
Installing HOOQ App From Its APK File
The Google Play Store is not the only source where you can download and install the HOOQ app. If you prefer not to download from the Play Store, you can choose the APK installation of this app.
An APK is a file or installer of an app that you can download somewhere. Now, to start the installation of this app using APK, search for its APK file.
After you save the APK file into your computer, you must run the emulator program into your computer. In this case, it’s either Nox App Player or BlueStacks emulator.
Once the emulator is running, find the menu about the APK installation. Click it and browse the APK file that you have saved into your computer.
Follow the instruction window and click the install to save it. Now, you have the HOOQ app installed using APK without using the Google Play Store.
There is one con about it though; you cannot update this app automatically from the Google Play Store. This is the only downside of installing an app using an APK file.
Wonderful Features Of This TV App
- It allows you to get updated with the current news around the world.
- You can watch the list of the best Asian or Hollywood TV series or movies.
- Every genre has it – action, adventure, comedy, horror, thriller, romance, for kids, and many more.
- Always updated with the latest TV shows.
- You can watch anytime as long as you are connected to it.
- It supports offline viewing by downloading the movie or TV show of your choice and watch it later.
- The most popular news channel can be found in the HOOQ apps such as CNN, Bloomberg, BuzzFeed, TIME, PTV, Fortune and many more.
- You can also enable the subtitle and put the language of your choice.
Using your smartphone or tablet will provide you a comfortable way of watching TV series or movies due to its portability. However, there are times that we want to view it on a bigger screen. Thus, some of us wanted to use a computer and watch from the HOOQ app on PC. And this is the method for using this app into your PC.
You Might Also Like: Dolphin Web Browser For PC – Download On Windows & Mac
- How To Download & Watch AnimeGo For PC – Windows/Mac - April 3, 2020
- Skinseed For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac - April 1, 2020
- Download Tonebridge For PC – Windows & Mac - March 31, 2020