MediBang Paint For PC – Download On Windows Or Mac And Create Art
Are you an art lover and looking for a way to download the Medibang Paint for PC? With this software, you will be able to draw any digital painting from your computer.
In this guide, we will cover the installation method on how to run this app on a computer. Before discussing it, we’ll tell you a bit about the Medibang Paint app.
This software has a lot of useful drawing brushes that you can apply when you are creating digital art. It has an advanced feature that lets you save the files on the cloud, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it locally when you register on them for free.
The Medibang Paint app is also a very useful tool for artists who love to create a comic. It has built-in screen tones and backgrounds that you can apply immediately to beautify your art.
When it comes to its graphical user interface, it is not confusing because it was made for everyone. It has a lot of guides and tutorials so that you won’t get lost when using this app.
This app is available for many platforms; it has Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Now, to download and install the Medibang Paint app on your PC, read the guide below. If you want more similar apps, check and Download the LightX Photo Editor on Computer.
Download Medibang Paint On PC – Using Emulator Software
If you are looking for a way to download and install the Android version of the Medibang app on your PC, you can install it by using an emulator program.
The most common emulator software is BlueStacks. Currently, it is still preferred by many people because it runs fast and responsive.
To get this emulator, you need to follow the steps by step procedure below.
- The number one step is to ensure that your computer is well connected to the internet.
- Now, go to the website of BlueStacks by following this link and then save it to your computer.
- Once you have the installer to your computer, double click it and the installation setup will start.
- Read the written instruction on the emulator and follow it.
- If you proceed to the installation, it will start connecting to the internet, and this is one of the reasons why we recommend connecting to stable internet.
- After you finished the installation of the BlueStacks emulator, go to your desktop and find its shortcut.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator. The first time you run, it will prompt you to provide the account details of your Play Store to log in to do it.
- After you successfully integrated your account, open the Play Store, and start searching for the Medibang app.
- Click the install button to start saving it to your computer.
- The BlueStacks will create an icon of the Medibang app on PC.
- Open it, and that’s how you can use the Medibang Paint app on your Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
With the simple steps above, you will be able to use the Medibang Paint app on your computer. There’s another method of installation of this software, and if you want that, continue reading on.
How To Download And Install Medibang On Windows 10/8/7 Or Mac
Now, if you are looking for an alternative way to download and install the Medibang app on your Windows without an emulator, then this might be the one you are looking for.
To start it, follow the steps procedure below.
- Open your web browser and start typing the Medibang Paint app. The first result will be its website, so open it.
- Hover your mouse to the PC tab and then click it.
- There will be a download button in here, just make sure to click the one for your Operating System.
- Save the installer and then run it.
- Follow the installation by clicking the “Next” button and accepting its terms and condition to install it successfully.
- Check your desktop to see the icon of the Medibang Paint on your PC then double click it.
- And that’s it, in this way, you have completed the installation of this software.
Check This Trending Software: Phonto For PC – Free Download On Windows And Mac
Minimum Requirements Of This Software
Now, if you have encountered some problems when running it such as slow or being unresponsive, the first one that you need to ensure is if your computer can really run it or you installed its prerequisite requirements.
If you install the Medibang Paint On PC using an emulator, check the system requirements below.
- Have a good processor like dual-core or better.
- 4 GB of RAM or better.
- OpenGL installed correctly and running on your computer.
- You need to have an extra hard drive space ranging from 10 – 20 GB.
- The Visual C++ Redistributable is installed on your computer.
- The virtualization technology is already enabled to increase the speed of the emulator. You can found this option from the BIOS menu.
When you have the following, you can expect running this software on your computer smoothly. Otherwise, if you install the Windows/ Mac version of the Medibang Paint app, check the following.
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10, or macOS.
- A hard drive with 100 GB of minimum space or better.
- 4GB memory if you use a 32-bit Operating System, for 64 bit, you need 8GB or more.
- If you want to use cloud storage, it also requires you to have a stable internet connection.
- The graphics driver of your computer needs to be appropriately installed and updated.
- You need a pen tablet to start creating art or drawings.
You might notice that the Medibang Paint for Windows needs a higher spec than the Android version, so if you have a slower or a bit of outdated computer, you can try running it from the emulator.
Also, Read: Download And Install Google Photos For Computer
Running and making art or drawings from the Medibang Paint for PC is easy. You can either use the Android emulator or use the dedicated installer for Windows or Mac – your choice. With this software, you are free to express what you want to show and start creating art.
You Might Also Like This App: Download Microsoft Teams On Your Windows Or Mac