The StarMaker for PC is a popular app for karaoke, music, and singing that has a huge online community. It has over fifty million-plus users around the world and still increasing. Any of your favorite genres to choose whether it is Rock, Pop, R&B, folk, or Hip hop, are available here since it has millions of songs available. The StarMaker app also allows you to sing and duet with your friends. It even allows you to start recording your song so you can save and play it later on. As of now, the StarMaker app for PC can only be achieved by using another tool.
And this tool will be discussed in this article so that you will learn how to download and install the StarMaker for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac).
Requirements of StarMaker for PC
This application is exclusive only to Android and iOS devices. Therefore, the official version of the StarMaker app for Windows PC is not available right now.
But this does not mean that you cannot run this app on your computer. Though it is not an official way, using an emulator is the best method for running it on your PC.
Keep in mind that before you install the StarMaker app on your computer, you have to ensure that you have computer hardware capable of running an emulator. These are the following:
- A computer processor must have at least 1.5 GHz speed or be capable of running better. Two or more cores are also preferred by emulators.
- It requires 4 to 8 GB of installed RAM on your machine. If you have below than it, you might need to increase your RAM by upgrading it.
- It needs free storage for at least 10 GB. In case you have below 10 GB, you need to free up some of your hard drive space.
- You must have the latest Visual C++ Redistributable and .NET framework application to correctly run an emulator.
- Your computer needs a correctly installed driver of the graphical processing unit. If you fail to have it, it will make the emulator unstable and unusable.
- For an additional increase in performance, you need to have an Intel-vt, or AMD-v enabled on your BIOS menu. This setting is optional but will make the emulator faster.
After you have installed the following, you can now proceed with the installation of an emulator.
Also, Check: Download And Install PLAYit App On PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Mac
Download Starmaker for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The most recommended emulator for running the StarMaker app on PC is the BlueStacks. Though there are other emulators that can run it as well, we suggest using it because BlueStacks is proven to be stable and fast.
This application is also freeware that is available on both Windows and Mac. Downloading it is also super easy. The installation guide will be listed below, so make sure to read and follow it.
- Get the installer of the BlueStacks and then save it to your computer. Visit their official site from here.
- After that, open this emulators installer and then follow the installation wizard and accept its requirements.
- Hit the “Install” button to start installing it on your computer. During the installation, you have to wait for 10 to 30 minutes to complete the installation, and ensure that you are connected to the internet as well.
- Now, open the BlueStacks from your desktop. If you don’t see its shortcut, go to the start menu and search for it in case you are using Windows OS.
- Next is to set up the Play Store account, you need a valid Gmail address to use it here. Otherwise, you can create a new account from the Gmail website.
- After the setup, you can now proceed on the Play Store millions of apps.
- Search the StarMaker app and then install it.
- Once you have completed the installation, you can now open the StarMaker app on your PC by going back to your desktop and double-clicking its icon.
How To Use StarMaker?
Once you have completed the installation, using the StarMaker for PC or mobile is really easy. Open the application from the home of BlueStacks, and then it will bring you to a login page that has multiple options. You can use your Facebook account, Gmail, or phone number to log in.
If you have logged in using your Facebook account, your profile name and other information will start appearing on this app. You can modify it in case you want to change the information.
Once you are inside the StarMaker app, you can now click the sing option. From here, you will find the Duet, Sing Party, Live, and your Daily Task, which, if you completed it, you would earn rewards.
If you want to start singing right away, it will also show you the recommended songs to play, including the trending, hot and new songs added.
When you sing a song, it will give you an option in real-time to change the effects of the song. You can also adjust the volume according to your requirements.
Though the StarMaker app has many options, using it is really easy, and you will learn how to use it in a short time.
Also, Read: Installation Guide Of Yousician App For Windows & Mac
- It is a good app to practice a song and hone your skills.
- There’s a lot of audience due to its millions of users.
- The app is easy to use.
- It allows you to record your song and show it to your favorite social media.
- You can start to collab with other users around the world.
- Even though it has millions of users, bots are also appearing on this app.
- Accessing other features requires you to purchase a subscription.
- The video recordings are glitchy on some devices.
I want to use StarMaker on a PC without BlueStacks. How can I do that?
Unfortunately, this application can be downloaded only from the Play Store and iOS. To run it on your computer, you need an Android emulator such as BlueStacks to emulate this app on your PC.
Can I use StarMaker for free?
Yes, you can use the StarMaker app for free. However, to unlock the advance and VIP features, you’ll have to subscribe to their service.
What are the best alternatives to the StarMaker app?
There are many software alternatives for the StarMaker app. These are Smule – see it here, WeSing, or Kakoke. There is also other software related to it, but the following listed here are the most popular and have many users on it.
The advancement of our technology allows us to enhance our talent and skills from guided software. One of them is the StarMaker app, which offers us to sing our favorite songs. It is a really great application for passing time, fun, along with the practice of your voice. Thanks to the emulator, we can use the StarMaker on our PC and start this wonderful karaoke on our computer.
You Might Also Like: How To Download & Install CameraFi Live On PC?