PLAYit for PC is accessible on Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac. All you need to do is to follow the procedure in this article to download PLAYit app for PC.
What is PLAYit App?
Do you want to have a powerful video and music player on your device? In that case, the PLAYit App is an excellent solution for your needs. This video player is one of the best that allows you to play a lot of video files. From 3GP, AVI, or MP4, every popular video file extension can be played within this app. With its powerful feature, it is no wonder that it is one of the must-have applications for every Android device or PC seeking a great video player. If you are planning on downloading and using the PLAYit for PC, continue reading to get the details for it.
We will discuss the installation guide of the PLAYit for Windows, but before we proceed with that, we will tell you more about its details.
Benefits of Using PLAYit App For PC?
The PLAYit app is not only good for running different video files. It was also designed to work with high-definition or 4K videos. No matter which format you would like to run, it will be able to play and deliver high-quality videos.
Also, Read: Download Vivacut App For PC – Windows & Mac
Having a powerful video player is also a perfect solution for people who does not like video streaming. Because you just need to download the video file online or save it to your device. In that case, you can avoid live streaming, which can be problematic on a slow WiFi network.
Additionally, if you wonder about its wonderful features, see the details below.
All In One Player
You don’t need a separate app for playing music or videos. The PLAYit app can process both; thus, you can save more storage on your device.
Video To Audio Converter
One of the unique features of this application is the MP3 converter. With this feature, you don’t need another app on your device for converting the video to audio. All can be processed using the PLAYit app.
Tons Of Supported Files
In the PLAYit app, almost every file format for video can be played here. While other apps only allow you to play a few video formats that will significantly reduce the user experience.
HD Quality Video Player
This application is not only suitable for playing different video files but as well for running high-quality videos. Even if you have a Bluray quality, 4K or 1080p videos, all of it is compatible and playable with the PLAYit app.
Play The Videos In the Background
When using it on your device, you can play the video while you minimize it or do other tasks. There’s also an option that lets you float the screen of the video so that you can multitask. You can also set it to play music files in the background even if you turn off your screen so that you can still listen to it and save the battery at the same time.
Video Player Controller
When you play a video, you can easily adjust the brightness and volume, and even increase or decrease the speed.
Auto Detect Music And Videos
If you regularly save the videos on your device, and sometimes, you forgot their exact location, then you don’t have to worry because it can set it to automatically detect the music and videos saved on the memory of your device.
- It supports all the popular video file extensions.
- It is a two-in-one application that can play both music and videos.
- The music or videos can be played in the background.
- You can download and install it for free.
- There are a lot of ads that will play when you open the app, click the play button, and then close the video.
- It has no option for downloading a subtitle online.
Download PLAYit App For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
There are multiple ways to install the PLAYit app on your PC. You can either get the Windows installer or use an Android emulator. In this guide, we will teach you to install it using emulator software. Otherwise, if you want to have the Windows version instead, go to the FAQ section and look for it.
Now, if you want to use an emulator, just follow the method here to install it properly.
Method 1 – Download PLAYit for PC Using Bluestacks
- Get the software called “BlueStacks.” You can read our guide here to get more information about it.
- After you have finished the download, open the installer on your PC.
- Open the emulator and go to the Google Play Store.
- Supplied it with a valid Gmail address and then started using it.
- On the Play Store search bar, type the PLAYit to find it. In some cases, you might encounter an app with the same name. Be sure to check the screenshot above for reference to its picture.
- Once you found it, click the download, and this will start the installation of the PLAYit app on your PC.
- When you finished the installation, you can check your desktop for the shortcut of the PLAYit app. Simply double-click its icon to start using it on your Windows computer.
Method 2 – Download PLAYit App for PC Using Nox Player
- Start by going to the website of Nox Player. This link will get you to its official website.
- Save a copy of the installer by downloading it to your computer.
- Start the installation and follow the process until you complete the installation.
- Open the Nox Player home and go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the PLAYit app and then click the download or install button.
- Once the installation has been completed, you can now open the PLAYit app for PC.
Can I download the PLAYit App for free?
Yes, all the features and benefits of this app are free. You don’t have to make any purchase or subscribe to any service to use it on your device.
Can I use other emulators for running the PLAYit app on my PC?
No., there are a lot of emulators available on the internet. But in this guide, we recommend using BlueStacks because it is the most famous and has the best reputation of all android emulators. If you want an alternative, you can also try the Nox App Player, which is also useful, especially for running graphics-intensive apps such as the PLAYit app.
Will I get a virus if I install it?
No, the PLAYit app is legitimate software and has a million downloads from the Play Store. The same goes for the emulator we recommend here. Just make sure that you avoid getting the installer outside of their official website to avoid getting problems.
I tried to play 4K videos but failed to run, what happened?
Although the PLAYit app supports high-quality videos, it relies heavily on your device hardware. Ensure that your computer has a good processor power and amount of RAM. If you are using it directly on your phone, you also need to consider checking if your camera supports 4K video recording. Because if not, then your phone might not be powerful enough for it.
So, where’s the PLAYit for the Windows 10?
The installer of the PLAYit for Windows is available on its official website. Find the option for the PC then download and install it. If you have already enjoyed using it on an emulator, you can stick with it.
The PLAYit app for PC is an excellent tool for playing media files, not just video, but music as well. You can even create MP3 music from your videos by using its built-in converter that you don’t usually see from its competitor.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write us your insights and thoughts below the comment section.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Install ReadEra App On Windows/ Mac