There are dedicated devices like tablets made, especially for reading ebooks. However, if you do not own them, that doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to enjoy Epub books. Using your Android or iOS smartphones will give you a similar experience. The only thing that you need to do is to have a good EPUB Reader installed. While there’s a lot of this software available online, not all of them are made equally. You might which one is the best; in our opinion, the ReadEra app is top of the line. The only problem is, this application can only be installed directly on an Android device. In order to install the ReadEra on PC that has a Windows or macOS, you’ll have to do some workaround that uses an emulator.
ReadEra app for PC
The answer is simple; this application is one of the best epub readers available for Android devices. Also, installing it on a computer means that you will be able to read books from a bigger screen monitor. To experience the beautiful features and benefits of the ReadEra on Windows PC, installing it is a wise choice to start reading ebooks.
Even though it has no official release for computers, we can use an emulator to run it, and we can get the same benefits as the Android app on our computer.
Additionally, if you compare this app to its competitors, the ReadEra app has many useful features that can be comfortable when reading for most people.
- There’s no need for registration to use it.
- You won’t find any annoying ads on it.
- It allows you to modify the text size and font for a greater reading experience.
- You can navigate this app easily because it has a simple interface.
- Some users reported that certain pdf files could not be open.
- There’s no text to speech function.
Also, Read: Mematic App For Windows – Free Download
Lots Of Supported Documents
EPUB and PDF files are not the only file it supports, but also popular tool from Microsoft Word such as DOCX, DOC, and RTF. The Amazon Kindle file, such as MOBI and ZAW3, can also be loaded on this file. It also supports the zip file so that you can browse and view its files without extracting them. Any popular file format of a book can be opened using the ReadEra app on your PC.
Search The Text
With thousands or even millions of words in a book, searching for a certain text will be hard. But that’s not the case for ReadEra because it has a built-in search function that allows you to find the specific text you are looking for.
If you save the Epub book or PDF file somewhere on your device, you don’t have to worry when you forgot its exact location. With its auto-detection tool, you can easily locate your files and load them from the ReadEra app. It also gives you an option for creating a group, or your own custom bookshelves.
Convenient Reading Experience
When you are reading an ebook, and you close it, you can access the page where you left it because it has an auto-saving feature for the current page. This helps a lot, especially if you accidentally close it or the system crashes unexpectedly.
Multiple Document Reader
If you plan on reading two epubs, books, doc files, or pdf all together, you can do it from the ReadEra app’s split-screen mode.
Also, Check This Trending App: ColorNote App For PC – Free Download
How To Download The ReadEra for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Installing an emulator program is easy. But you might be wondering which one should you choose because there are a lot of emulators available out there. Based on our research and test, the BlueStacks stands the most. The Nox Player is also good, but in this guide, we will only focus on installing the BlueStacks.
Now, to install it, make sure that you read and follow the method here.
- Open your web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Edge, and then go to Google.com or any of your favorite search engines.
- Start typing “Download BlueStacks” and visit the official website of this emulator.
- Find the download section and then click the download button. Be sure to get the installer right for the version of your Operating System.
- Once you have the installer of this emulator, open it and then accept all of its requirements then hit the “Install” button.
- After you completed the installation, open the BlueStacks from your desktop. If you cannot see its shortcut icon, go to the start menu and then look for it.
- The first time you run this emulator will prompt you to input the details of your Play Store account so, go ahead and enter it.
- Once you are inside the Play Store app, start the search for the ReadEra and then download it.
- Now, check the BlueStacks home, you’ll find this reading app from it. You can also browse on your desktop because BlueStacks will create a shortcut icon for it.
- Finally, you can start reading from the ReadEra on your PC, and have fun.
Even though it delivers a lot of great functionalities, some of us are still not satisfied or just wanted to try something else. Here, we list the best alternative software that was related or has the same function as the ReadEra app.
When it comes to ebook readers, this one is also a trendy alternative for the ReadEra app. It was made and maintained by the Amazon company. All necessary reading tools for an ebook are available here, such as bookmarks, highlighting text, and many more.
Libby, by OverDrive
This one is another popular reading tool that is great for viewing ebooks and playing audiobooks. The Libby app is an award-winning library app that is very useful for managing your digital library, magazine, as well as ebooks.
It is one of the top leading ebooks applications for Android that has over 30 million users from different countries around the world. The Aldiko can load EPUB, PDF, and Adobe DRM-encrypted ebooks.
1. I don’t want an emulator; how can I install ReadEra for my PC?
Since this application is currently available only on Android devices, you won’t be able to install it directly on a Windows computer. The only way to use it on a PC is to use an emulator.
2. If I use the BlueStacks, will my computer get a virus?
No, BlueStacks has a good reputation and is trusted around the world. It has no virus or any harmful software that can destroy your computer. Some antivirus might warn you against it, but this is just a false positive, so you can ignore it or add it to the exclusion list.
3. My computer runs slow when using BlueStacks; how to resolve it?
An emulator program needs to have a 1.5 GHz speed with at least two cores or more. It also requires to have a decent amount of RAM with 2 GB or more. If your computer does not have it, you won’t be able to run an emulator, including the ReadEra on your PC correctly. For tweaking your computer, you might need to enable virtualization. With this option turned on, you can run an emulator faster than ever.
Even though the ReadEra for PC has no officially release, an emulator program can solve this issue. Now, you don’t have to worry about it is only usable for smartphones or tablets.
You Might Also Like: Download GSE Smart IPTV App For PC – Windows & Mac
4 thoughts on “Download ReadEra for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)”
Can I sync my android version with this? So I can save progress and continue from a different device
Yes, you can.
How to download readera?
Please take your time to read our article. It was explained above.