Text Fairy for PC (OCR text scanner) is a superb little app, this app is small but does a big job. Take a book, your daily magazine, or your newspaper you love to read, open your text fairy app and point your camera on your desired text, your text will be scanned and you can share, edit and save it as a PDF.
It can also capture from existing images. It is the best app for students and researchers. Basically, it is an android app and is available on the Play Store.
Text Fairy App for PC
In this article, I am going to teach you how to download Text Fairy for PC. Android apps only work on Android OS and our PCs are operated through two major operating systems which are Windows and Mac. To run the android app on a PC we use software called Emulator.
We are going to use the two best Emulators for one is for Windows which is known as Blue stacks and the other is known as Nox app player which is for Mac. Gone are the days when people used to do traditional things like scanning with a traditional scanner or typing any form of text by hand. It is the time of the fairy text scanner, which has made our work so much easy.
How to Download Text Fairy for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
To download the Text Fairy Text Scanner, we need a software which is called an emulator. We are going to use Bluestacks or Nox Player. Below, you will find the two methods of the installation of the following emulator.
Method #1: Install Text Fairy for PC Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is by far the most common emulator that exists today. To get this emulator, simply follow the steps below:
- If you haven’t downloaded the Bluestacks emulator yet Search Bluestacks on Google search. It will show the link to Bluestack’s official website. Click that link and you will find Icon to download the Bluestacks for windows. Otherwise, if you can’t find the link, we recommend viewing this one.
- Once the software is downloaded, the next step is installation, install the software. The installation process is simple but it is a bit lengthy so you have to wait for a little for its installation. The installation process depends on your internet connection, if your connection is fast the installation process will be quick.
- Once the Bluestacks emulator has been installed, open it and let it launch.
- When it launches, you will see its home page, Play Store will already be in it Open it.
- After the Play Store is opened, type Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) in the search bar.
- It will show Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) on the top of the search results.
- Click and install Text Fairy (OCR text scanner). And it is ready to use on your windows pc.
Method #2: Install Text Fairy for PC Using Nox Player
To install Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) on a PC using an alternative emulator, we are going to install the Nox App Player.
- If you haven’t yet downloaded the Nox app player yet, Search the Nox app player in Google search and click the first link. It is the link to their official website and there you will find a link to install the Nox app player for Windows or Mac. Click that link and the download will start immediately.
- Once the download is completed, install Nox player on your pc.
- Open and launch the Nox app player and search for Text fairy (OCR text scanner)
- Click on Text fairy (OCR text scanner) in search results and install it
- After its successful installation, it is ready to use.
Amazing Features of This App
- The amazing text fairy text scanner is a free text scanner, so you don’t have to make any in-app purchases. You can do your awesome work for free.
- After scanning your text you can edit your text.
- You can share your text with anybody
- You can save your scanned text to PDF
- The text-to-speech option is also available. It means that you can listen to the text that you have scanned. It is a big luxury.
- It provides multiple language scanning. It means that you are not bound to translate only one language, you can scan 110 languages. 110 languages is a big number. Most of the apps provide only English language scanning or a few other languages, but Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) provides an amazing number of languages to scan. It’s these features that make it special, and that’s why it’s so special. There are many other apps for scanning on the internet, but Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) has a special place. And thus to stand out you have to offer such amazing features.
- Another amazing feature is that it cleans the image which you are going to scan by itself, also corrects the viewpoint, and straightens the text lines. So you don’t need to worry about image cleaning etc. this app will do it itself.
- The app automatically detects the columns in complex documents.
- Please keep one thing in mind it cannot detect handwriting.
FAQs about Text fairy (OCR text scanner)
How does text fairy work?
This application can recognize the image and scan the text on it. This can be converted into an OCR file that you can edit.
How does Text Fairy (OCR text scanner)?
It is a text scanner application that recognizes printed text or text present in images. You don’t need to use a typical scanner to scan your documents. You just need to place the camera on your document or photo and it will extract the text. It also can extract text from digital images. Basically, it is an android app but you can use Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) on your pc according to the method which I have told in this article.
Which is the best app to copy text from images?
Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) is the best app to copy text from images. It provides multiple language support and you can edit, share or save your text as a PDF file.
Does Text Fairy (OCR text scanner) detect handwritten text?
No, it cannot detect handwritten text; it can detect and scan text from printed documents, images, or digital images.