TP-Link Tether for PC Download (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The TP-Link Tether for PC download and installation will be discussed in this article. Keep on reading to find out how to do it. Now, let us give you a short introduction to this app.
Hey there, and welcome back to another fantastic application review. Let me ask you something. Have you ever been worried about who is using your Wi-Fi? I was always curious and stressed about this as my neighbors always steal other Wi-Fi passwords. Furthermore, if there are kids at your home, you know how much kids will browse the internet the whole day. Someone has to cut them off the internet.
While I was browsing for some miraculous software that could do both simultaneously, I stumbled upon an application –its name was TP-Link Tether.
After installing this mind-blowing application, I became the king of my internet. So why not I tell you all about this software and make you download it.
So let’s start now.
What’s The Big Deal About TP-Link Tether App?
The TP-Link Tether app was a project of TP-Link Corporation Ltd. However, the name of the application is kind of misleading as its functioning is much more vast than just tethering.
TP-Link Tether is an easy and fun app to connect and manage your Wi-Fi router, TP-Link, and xDSL router. It also connects with Wi-Fi range extenders.
The interface of TP-Link Tether is bright, and even grandma can use it to block her mischievous grandsons from spending too much time on their computers or phones.
What Is The TP-Link Tether Offering?
It’s time to discuss TP-Link Tether for PC and Mobile characteristics:
The word “difficult” is unknown to the TP-Link Tether application. It’s fast and straightforward.
You can easily set up your new routers with the app. The options are there in front of you. Just choose them and change your Wi-Fi SSID or name, set up your passcode, and much more.
This feature is your internet manager. It basically controls who uses your internet. Take a look at all the devices connected with your routers. Have a detailed display of the entire users’ devices, MAC addresses, etc.
Set timers and permissions. Disable the router when you want.
Nosy neighbors are the worst creatures. When they can’t find ways to bug us, they steal our Wi-Fi without our authorization.
But not anymore as the TP-Link Tether application will kick such unauthorized people out of your internet connectivity. Just use the block feature to add them to the blacklist for eternity, don’t let them enjoy Netflix on your internet.
It doesn’t matter if you are a parent, a guardian, or a sibling –kids are your responsibility anyhow. Be a responsible tech-oriented citizen, and take the time to track the kids.
Do not let them indulge too much on the internet and set up fixed internet hours for them. All of this can be quickly done with the help of the TP-Link Tether app, as it allows you to impose parental controls on devices you have entered as a child device.
TP-Link Tether lets the children use the internet at specific hours and then blocks them from using the Wi-Fi at other times. Moreover, TP-Link Tether now blocks certain websites that can be harmful to your children.
TP-Link Tether doesn’t only work if it’s connected with your LAN. You can make changes to your router remotely too. The TP-Link Tether lets you configure your routers and internet when you’re outside again.
You can update the TP-Link firmware, reboot or reconfigure, or even update the router itself. It’s all easy and fun.
One remarkable feature that many network configuration apps miss is the USB router streaming option.
If your router is connected to a USB device, you can use it as multimedia streaming connectivity. It means that TP-Link Tether can stream your favorite movies and music from the USB file to your PC and phone. Sounds fun, right?
This feature will tell you the best place to mount your Wi-Fi extender for perfect long-range connectivity and maximum reach.
As I already mentioned, the TP-Link Tether app not only connects your TP-Link routers, but it manages and connects a wide range of other routers and extenders, which makes this application versatile.
Advantages and Disadvantages
You might see from the previous topic that it has a huge list of features. However, this application is not perfect, so we will also discuss its disadvantages.
- TP-Link Tether is free of cost.
- The TP-Link Tether has a straightforward layout.
- It has a vibrant white theme for its users.
- Multimedia USB file streaming by TP-Link Tether.
- Flawless design and efficient controls.
- TP-Link Tether connects all routers.
- Constant TP-Link Tether app updates.
- It supports not more than 5 TP-Link routers.
- No dark theme.
- Users find trouble logging into the TP-Link Tether app.
- Not compatible with less popular TP-Link routers.
How To Download TP-Link Tether For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The TP-Link Tether is available both for Android and iOS. You can get TP-Link Tether from the respective Google Play Store and App Store.
In case you want TP-Link Tether on your PC, there is an easy way –Using an Android Emulator.
Follow any of the methods below:
Method 1: Download TP-Link Tether for PC Using MEmu
- Download MEmu –One of the best emulators. However, keep in mind that you should only get it from their official website.
- Proceed to the installation by running the installer. Make sure to accept the agreement to continue the process. Also, keep in mind that you have fulfilled all the requirements of the emulator before starting the installation.
- Enter your Google account to Sign-in, and for that, you need your email address and password. It will connect in a few seconds.
- Now go to Search or open Google Play Store.
- Start looking for “TP-Link Tether.”
- Download the TP-Link Tether and enjoy your new privileges.
- You can get TP-Link Tether on Mac too. All you have to do is follow all the instructions that you did for Windows.
Method 2: Install TP-Link Tether for PC Using Bluestacks
- Get the latest version of the Bluestacks. This emulator can be downloaded from their official website.
- Start the installation of the Bluestacks once finished the download.
- Open the Bluestacks emulator and then launch the Google Play Store.
- The next step is to enter your Google Play account to sign in.
- Start the search of the TP-Link Tether app.
- Click the download button to start installing this application.
- Once the installation has finished, the TP-Link for PC can be opened by double-clicking its icon on your desktop.
I want to use TP-Link Tether on my PC without an emulator; how do I do it?
As you can see, it is only an exclusive Android and iOS application. The only way to use this wonderful app on a computer is to run it from an emulator.
How do I connect to TP-Link Tether?
Open the TP-Link app, go to the router icon, add your router along with your login ID, and you will connect.
What does the TP-Link Tether app do?
The TP-Link Tether application on PC and mobile connects your routers to your mobile phone and PC and gives you full autonomy.
Is TP-Link Tether free?
Yes, TP-Link Tether is entirely free.
One of the best Wi-Fi connectivity apps on the store is the TP-Link Tether application. Download TP-Link Tether right away and be in charge of everyone who is connected to your internet.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Mathway App On PC?