Design a Stunning Video Using VN Video Editor for PC
Are you a YouTuber? Or do you a creator of Tiktok videos? Or do you want to post videos on Instagram? Whatever your demand, a video editing tool is your necessity.
VN Video Editor Maker VlogNow is an excellent application, and VN, LLC develops it to fulfill this requirement. It falls in the category of video players and editors.
Therefore the question arises that what are the features and installation procedure of this VN Video Editor app for PC. If you also want to know the answers to it, keep up your reading of this article because we will cover all the VN Video Editor app aspects here.
Let us get started!
Features of VN Video Editor App
No doubt, no one will install this app if it does not contain any feature. Therefore, the top five characteristics of the VN Video Editor app are present below.
Without adding any effect, it is hard to make a video awesome. So VN video editor app facilitates you to add different effects to your videos. Very firstly, you can edit diverse transitions. Secondly, you can add filters and also import them. Thirdly, you can also create clips with the help of Avatar. Fourthly, you can also create a mask effect with the assistance of this app. Fifthly, you can add animated objects and a multi-layer timeline through it.
Whether you want to add text overlays or title slides, you can add them through the VN Video editor. Also, you can utilize various fonts and adjust their size according to your video. Furthermore, you can use multiple colors in subtitles and adjust the subtitles according to the duration of the video.
Add Background Music
Sometimes, we want to add soundtracks in our videos and do not get any app to do this task. But VN Video Editor facilitates you by offering to add music to your videos. You can add your creative music or extract it from the music library of famous singers.
Easy to Use
It is a convenient video editing tool. You can easily split, drag, delete, and duplicate video clips by clicking two to three options. If you have tired and need a break, you can also save your video in the draft. After rest, you can re-edit the video again from where you left.
Saving and Sharing
VN Video editor app offers you an easy way to save videos with just a single click. In addition, you can share your videos on social medial like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tiktok, etc., through the VN code.
How to Install VN Video Editor for PC?
VN Video Editor Application runs smoothly on any mobile phone. Some users want to utilize this video editing app on PC or Windows 10/8/7 because they want to edit videos on the bigger screen with the highest speed. Therefore, we will explain the two top installation methods of the VN Videos editor on your PC. So carry on with your reading.
BlueStacks Installation Method
Bluestacks is a famous emulator which works as a third party to get mobile-supported applications on PC. The instructional guide for installing VN Video Editor through bluestacks is present below.
- Open a search engine like google and land on the official website of Bluestacks.
- Start to install it by clicking on the installation button of its website.
- After completing its installation, run it on your PC.
- Please open it and sign it up with your Gmail account. Skip these four steps if you already have installed them.
- Now open the play store, which is pre-installed.
- Find VN video editor or search it through the search bar.
- After finding it, press the green install button.
- Wait for a few moments.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, the icon of VN Video Editor will show on your PC.
- Now click and open it to enjoy the video editing experience.
Besides this manual downloading, you can also download this app through the uploading of APK files. Just get the zip file of the VN Video editor and upload it in the bluestacks. After a few moments later, you can enjoy it on your PC.
MEmu Emulator Method
MEmu Player is another incredible emulator to download the VN Video Editor on your PC. So let us explain the step-by-step guide for its installation on your PC or Windows 10/8/7.
- Select the search engine like google, Mozilla Firefox, and jump on the website of MEmu player.
- Click on the installation button, which is present on the website.
- After completion of downloading, run it on your PC.
- Sign it up with Gmail account ID and go on the main screen of it. If you already have downloaded the MEmu player and run it on PC, skip these four steps and start from the below step number five.
- Open the play store in MEmu player.
- Search VN Video Editor in it.
- After finding it, install it by pressing the installation button.
- It will take some time and appears on your PC.
- Click its icon to open it.
- Now enjoy video editing in it.
Alternatives of VN Video Editor
- ActionDirector – Video Editor, Video Editing Tool
- Flipaclip: Cartoon Animation Creator & Art Studio
- AndroVid Video Editor, Video Maker, Photo Editor
- Funimate Video Editor: Music, Transitions, Effects
- KineMaster – Video Editor
- LIKE – Magic Special Effect Video Editor
- Macaron Cam – Photo Editor/Video Recording
- Music Maker JAM – Song & Beatmaker app
- Noizz – video editor, video maker photos with song
- Quik Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music
- Video Editor & Video Maker – InShot
- VIMAGE: Cinemagraph & Motion Picture Animation App
- VN Video Editor Maker VlogNow
- YouCut – Video Editor & Video Maker, No Watermark
- Timbre Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video
In conclusion, we can say that you should use the VN Video Editor app whether you are a beginner or an expert in the field of video editing.
In this article, we have discussed the features, installation process, and alternatives of the VN Video Editing app. We hope this article has proved very benignant, and you have gotten excellent knowledge about the VN Video Editing app and how to install it on PC through the reading of this blog post.
- Merchant Master For PC – Build Your Wealth - November 29, 2021
- SLIME ISEKAI Memories for PC – Relive The Anime World - November 26, 2021
- Squid Game For PC – How to Download it on Windows PC and Mac - November 23, 2021