The Forest App or Forest Stay Focused is a useful software to make its users prevent phone addiction. In this modern-day, using a smartphone or computer is a part of our everyday life. But using it in the long term may result in addiction. Thus, this app was made to solve these problems. Even though you can see it only on Android OS and iOS, there’s a way to download and install the Forest app for PC.
It is a beautiful alternative app that anyone can use to prevent people from wasting time on their phones. People can also start improving their productivity and interact more with society.
This app also promotes you to focus on more critical tasks in real life while also allowing you to plant a seed in the Forest. When using it, the trees will start to grow.
If you cannot resist using your phone or leaving the app, your tree will start to wither and die. Because it promotes people to focus on a more important task and has a senseful thought, the Google Play Store recognizes it and flags it as one of their Editors’ Choice.
Now, you might be wondering how to download the Forest on Windows PC or Mac. Since it has no desktop version, the only way that you can use is to install an emulator program and run it from there.
An emulator allows you to run an Android app such as the Forest Stay Focused on your PC even without the official release of it. To do this, you must follow our guide here.
Also, Check: Skinseed App For Windows & Mac – Free Download
Forest App For PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 Or Mac Preparation
Since you are going to use an emulator program, you need to make sure that you have done the prerequisite requirements of it in order to use the Forest app on your PC.
- First, the processor of your CPU must be using at least a dual-core processor to handle the task of emulator software.
- It requires your computer to have more than 2 GB of memory, especially if you are also planning to use other memory-hungry apps.
- Your hard disk drive space must have more than 20 GB of free space so you can download and install Forest on PC.
- You also need to make sure that software such as .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable is installed correctly on your Windows PC.
- Check if you have already installed the DirectX and OpenGL. If not, get the latest graphics driver of your PC and install it.
- It is almost a requirement to enable the virtualization technology. You can allow it from the BIOS to make emulation of the Forest app smooth and responsive. Just remember that you must not modify other settings of your BIOS if you aren’t familiar with it.
If you have followed the guide above, your computer will be ready to use the Forest app on your Windows 10/8/7 or Mac and use it to the fullest.
Check This Trending App: Download Babbel For PC – Windows 10/8/7/Mac
Running It On Your Computer Using BlueStacks Emulator
One of the best emulators out there that you can use to run the Forest app on Windows nor Mac is the BlueStacks. It is not only free but also powerful and prevalent, making it almost the first choice emulator by people.
In order to use it, you must visit their website from this link. Download and save the installer to your desktop for easy access later.
Once you finished downloading it, you need to run the installer and read the instruction given from its screen.
Click the “Install” button to finalize the installation and wait for it to finished. The BlueStacks will now connect to the internet, so you must be connected at this time to a stable internet connection.
After the installation, it will now create a desktop shortcut. Double click its icon to start using it on your computer.
Upon opening it, the Play Store login screen will appear, enter your account to start integrating it. You can also sync your apps and on it once you logged in to your account.
Now, open the Google Play Store and look for the Forest app. To find it easily, use the search button at the top of the Play Store.
When you are inside the Forest app page, click the download to start the installation to your computer.
The BlueStacks will create a shortcut of it once you completed the installation of the Forest app on your PC.
To run this app, double click it, and you can finally use it on your computer.
Alternative Way To Install The Forest App On PC Using APK
In this guide, you can install the Forest for your PC using the APK file. But if you have no problems with Play Store, we suggest you download and use it instead of this.
Installing it from an APK is suggested only if the Google Play Store is not accessible on your location, or you simply do not want to use your account for it.
Now to install the Forest on your computer, you have to do the following:
- Open a new tab on your web browser and then start typing the Forest APK.
- Once you have the Forest APK file, open the emulator program that you installed on your computer – the BlueStacks.
- Click the “Install APK” menu and then open the APK file that you got earlier.
- Opening it will start the installation of this app to your PC.
In this way, you have installed the Forest App from an APK. If you want to update this app, you are going to get the latest APK file again from the internet and then replace it with the later version of this app.
Using an emulator program to run Android and exclusive iOS apps is the best way to use it on computers. Now, even though it has no official version for desktop, you can still enjoy and use the Forest for PC. Start to focus on something more meaningful and get rid of your phone or computer addiction with this great app.
You Might Also Like: Free Download – Vero For PC On Windows & Mac