Installing and Activating Fox Sports App on Roku Guide
Fox Sports is an exclusive digital streaming app for sports-related news, match series, and updates. It is the top choice for all sports enthusiasts. Fox sports allows its audience to watch live and repeat telecasts of different sports played around the world such as cricket, football, basketball, badminton, and boxing.
Hence, Fox sports has something for everyone. All the NFL, WWE and NCAA lovers remain updated and can watch their favorite matches whenever they want. Various streams can be easily watched on fox sports such as WWE smackdown, NFL, and Dayton 500.
You can also watch your favorite games’ highlights on fox sports. Fox sports can be easily accessed on different devices and platforms like Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick, Fire TV, ios, Roku TV, and others.
Quality content by Fox Sports
We recommend Fox Sports highly because of the amazing features and content that it provides, some of which are listed below.
- Watch live or recorded content on the Fox Sports
- Watch highlights of your favorite shows or sports events
- Get access to the exclusive and original content of Fox sports
- Stream weekend night special sports events such as NFL Sunday night football
- Get to see scores, statistics, leaderboards, etc
In this article, we will be guiding you on how to install and activate Fox Sports on Roku.
What is Roku?
Roku is an affordable, new, and emerging digital streaming device, which you can use to watch your favorite channels and digital streams. It comes equipped with a Roku channel store, through which you can access different options, apps, and streams. The official app of Fox Sports is also available on the Roku channel store. The Fox sports stream is highly popular on Roku and you can directly download it from there.
Installing Fox Sports on Roku
Here’s an easy step by step guide to installing the Fox Sports App on the Roku:
- Turn on the TV and connect the Roku player to the HDMI port of your TV.
- On your TV, look for the Roku media player and open it.
- Now it will ask you for your sign-in credentials, enter them.
- Next, open the Roku home screen.
- When the Roku home screen opens, scroll down and select streaming channels.
- This will open the channel store. Now to find your favorite fox sports streaming channel, type fox sports in the search bar called “search channels”.
- Now you should be able to see the fox sports app.
- A fox sports information screen will pop up, select the option of “add channel”.
- Wait for the app to get installed completely on your Roku TV.
- As the installation gets completed, select the option of ‘Go to Channel” to start the app on your Roku device.
That’s it! Now you can see that the Fox sports app has been added to the list of channels on your Roku Streaming device.
Activating Fox Sports on Roku
After you have successfully added Fox sports to your Roku streaming device, the next step is to activate it, so that you can finally stream it. For the activation, you need to follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, start the Fox sports app that you have added to your device.
- You will see that an activation code is being displayed on your Roku TV screen, note it down.
- On some other device, open the website, https://activate.foxsports.com/activate.
- Here, you need to enter the activation code that you have noted earlier and click on the submit button to confirm the action.
- As soon as you enter the activation code, you will see that the Roku TV screen has refreshed and is now displaying its homepage.
- Click on the option that goes by “live”.
And there you go, you can now stream Fox sports on your Roku TV. After activation, you are able to watch Fox 1, Fox 2, Fox Deportes, School Sports Fox, and Fox Scooter Plus. You are also able to access live streams of WWE smackdowns, UEFA Champions League, NCAA Basketball, NASCAR, and many other sports events.
Other Methods to access Fox Sports on Roku
Although, Fox sports is free to access and download by using a local cable TV connection. But if you don’t have a TV provider or an active TV subscription, you can still watch Fox sports by using streaming services such as Fubo TV, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and AT&T TV.
How do I get Fox Sports on Roku without a TV provider?
If you don’t have a TV provider, you can watch Fox Sports on the Roku streaming device by using the following streaming services: YouTube TV, Vidgo, fuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, and others. Or simply you can access the Fox sports app that is available on the Roku channels store and stream it from there after activation. Please also note that you will not be able to access or activate the fox sports channel if your pay-TV provider is not on the official TV provider list.
Is the FOX Sports app free?
By using Roku TV, you get free access to the Fox Sports app. However, in order to get access to exclusive shows, sports events, and live streams, you need to pay a small subscription fee.
Can I get FOX Sports 1 on Roku?
After activation of the Fox sports on the Roku TV, you can watch almost all Fox sports channels such as Fox 1, Fox 2, Fox Deportes, School Sports Fox, and Fox Scooter Plus.
Which streaming services carry FOX Sports?
Streaming services such as Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, Vidgo, fuboTV, YouTube TV, and AT&T TV, allow you to stream Fox sports on the Roku TV device.
We bet that after reading this article, you will now have a clear idea of how to install, activate, and stream Fox sports on your device to enjoy full live streaming of your favorite sports events, their highlights, repeat telecasts, news, and updates, and other special sports events.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Roku App On PC?