Explore The US Map From Your Computer With LandGlide For PC
One of the most comprehensive parcel data on the smartphone, which you can get from the Play Store and App Store, is the LandGlide app. With this application, you will be able to pinpoint your location using the GPS. Not only that, it is useful for locating and finding out the owner of each property in the United States. Currently, the LandGlide data has over 150 million of records from different countries.
A lot of people use it on their smartphone, but if you are one of the people who would want to use the LandGlide for Windows PC or Mac, then you’ve come in the right place.
In this tutorial, we will show you the best method to install the LandGlide for PC. Before everything else, we will discuss more info about it.
What Makes The LandGlide On PC Or Mobile Incredible?
This Android and iOS app has incredible data statistics. It allows you to view the property of a person, view the location, check the characteristics, and many more.
With GPS technology, people can use it from the LandGlide app and get the actual delivery time and place using its intelligent feature.
To get the information, you will only need to tap on each building from the map, and this will show you the description, such as the land code, marketplace value, and properties.
Some Of The Features Of The LandGlide
- People can share the property location and update the LandGlide’s database.
- It allows you to send the data of the goods.
- There’s a GPS technology that allows you to view the information more accurately in real-time.
- Users can place a pin on a map or a certain point.
- You can upload notes on this application.
- It allows you to export the data you needed.
LandGlide App Requirements On PC
There are several computer specs that you needed before you can install and use it properly. These are:
- Generally, it needs a fast computer or laptop that is capable of running 1 GHz of speed or more. Not only that, you need multiple processors on your computer.
- It needs a minimum of 4 GB RAM installed on your computer to run the LandGlide app smoothly.
- You will need to have a 20 GB of free space available on your hard drive storage.
- Make sure that the .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable are installed correctly on your computer. This only applies to the Windows OS, not Mac.
- You have to download the latest package of your graphics drivers to ensure that you will get the maximum performance.
- Lastly, you need to enable the virtualization from your BIOS menu. If you allow this module, you can start using the LandGlide more faster and efficiently.
If you have already checked the following and your PC is capable of running it, then you can now proceed to the installation of the LandGlide app for Windows.
Different Ways To Install The LandGlide App On PC – Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
As you might already know, the LandGlide app on PC is not yet available. What we mean is, there is no dedicated program for Windows or Mac. Therefore, the only way to use the LandGlide on Windows or Mac is to install and use an emulator program.
If you are unfamiliar with it, the Android emulator allows you to create a virtual Android from your computer. Therefore, you will be able to use any kind of Android app from your PC with this method.
There are different kinds of the android emulator. And the one we are going to discuss here is the BlueStacks and Nox Player.
The installation of the following is almost the same. Just make sure that you follow the below steps to install it successfully.
Download And Install BlueStacks Or Nox Player
The following emulator is the best one that can emulate the LandGlide app on PC. There are other emulators, but we will focus on installing the said emulator. To get it, open your browser and go to Google. Then type “Download BlueStacks” or “Download Nox Player.”
Open the installer file of the Nox Player or BlueStacks and then follow the setup wizard installation guide to proceed. Keep in mind that the slower your computer is, it takes more time to install it. Also, you need to connect on the internet during the installation, especially if you are using BlueStacks.
After you completed the installation, the BlueStacks or Nox Player will be installed, and you can run it from the generated shortcut on your desktop.
Double click its icon to start the emulator and go to Play Store to configure your account. Once you completed it, open the Play Store and search for the LandGlide app.
To download it, click the green button, and this will start saving the LandGlide on your computer. To launch the newly installed app, open the home screen of BlueStacks or Nox Player, and then click its icon to start running on PC.
Also, Read: How To Install PixelLab App For PC – Windows/Mac
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any other way to install the LandGlide for PC?
Currently, this is the only way to install it. Since it was made for smartphones, running an emulator program like BlueStacks or Nox is the only way to use it on computers.
My computer is very slow when using the LandGlide; how to fix it?
It solely depends on your computer hardware. If your computer is not powerful enough, you won’t be able to run it properly. Make sure to see the PC requirements of the emulator to see if your computer or laptop is powerful to run it.
I am scared of getting the virus. Will I get it from here?
No! We only provide a tutorial for both BlueStacks and Nox Player. There is no harmful software or method indicated in this article. Additionally, you can do your own research about BlueStacks and Nox Player emulators.
The LandGlide is a fantastic app but was only developed for smartphones or tablets. However, with the emulator program, it becomes possible to download and use the LandGlide on Windows PC.
You Might Also Like: How To Download GoodNotes On Windows PC
- Download Guide of JBL Connect for PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac - May 7, 2021
- Animate Anything with Animation Desk for PC [Windows & Mac] - May 6, 2021
- Manage Your Surveillance Camera With Swann Security For PC - May 5, 2021