Do you plan to edit photos and include cool fonts and text effects? Or remove the background on the images? The PixelLab can do all of it. With this app, you will be able to add customizable text or even add 3D text on top of your images.
You can also add different text effects such as inner shadow, stroke background, emboss, mask, and many more. The color of the text can also be modified as you want. Adding a gradient or image to text is also possible within the app.
There are also over 100+ different cool fonts already inside this app. You can import other fonts as well if you want to use your favorite one. With so many options, this tool is a really fantastic app for adding text to a photo.
That’s why a lot of people are looking to run the PixelLab for PC as well. However, due to its platform limitation, smartphones and tablets are the only platforms it can use. And both of them must be running on Android or iOS.
To make the PixelLab on Windows work, you will need to do some workaround that involves installing a third-party tool, an emulator.
As of now, this is the only way to run it, and there’s no other way to run it without the help of an emulator.
So, don’t get frustrated if you do not find a Windows version of this software. If you still want to continue, there are several requirements that you need to ensure in your PC to make it work successfully.
Also Check: Download Moldiv App On PC – Windows/Mac
Requirements of PixelLab For Windows 11/10/8/7 or MacOS.
Since you are going to rely on using an emulator to run the PixelLab on your PC, you will need to have the following requirements:
- A good computer that has a 1.5GHz speed or more.
- It requires you to have more than 4 GB of RAM to run it properly.
- You’ll need storage that can still store up to 20 GB of memory.
- Install the latest .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsoft in case you are using Windows 11/10/8/7.
- Update and upgrade your graphics driver to the latest version of the software.
- You need to enable the virtualization technology to increase the performance of the Android emulator.
If the above requirements exceed your current PC specs, then you will be able to use it without any problems. However, a slower computer might only result in hanging or freezing.
How To Install The PixelLab For PC – 11/10/8/7
As the title says, we are using the BlueStacks emulator to run the PixelLab on a computer. We recommend using it because it is easy to install and you can download it easily.
To install it successfully, you’ll just need to follow these steps:
- Open the Google search engine and look for the BlueStacks emulator.
- Download and then run the installer on your computer.
- The install wizard will appear on your screen. Click the next button until you get to the agreement.
- Accept its condition, and then you can now click the “Install” button to continue. Keep in mind that the installation time of the BlueStacks depends on the speed of the internet and computer. Usually, it lasts for 10 to 30 minutes.
- After you completed the installation, open the BlueStacks and then set up an account in the Play Store. If you do not have a Play Store account, create a Gmail, and use it there.
- Next is to search for the PixelLab app from the search bar.
- Click the green install button to start the download.
- You can now open the PixelLab app on your PC from your desktop using its shortcut.
List Of PixelLab Features
Are you curious about its more features? Then see the list below to find it out.
- It allows you to add regular or 3D text to the image you select for as many as you want.
- Decorate the text with different effects like strike, shadow, reflection, and many more.
- Add color and blend it with the picture you selected.
- Use over 100+ awesome fonts.
- It allows you to import and include stickers, emojis, or shapes for as many as you can.
- You can import images inside your own gallery, which is handy if you want to use a custom sticker.
- It allows you to draw to the image using the pen tool, and change its size, color, or draw anything you want.
- It also gives you an option to change the background of the images.
- There’s an option to save it as a project so that you can reuse it for your future reference.
- The image perspective can be changed as well to warp it, select it, and remove a portion of the image. This can be handy if you want to change the text from the photos.
- You can export the images directly to your social media accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- There’s a template you can use to make memes so you can make one yourself in a few seconds.
- You can also browse for quotes so you can use and insert them into your images.
Is there any other way to install the PixelLab on my PC without installing an emulator?
No, this is the only way to install the PixelLab on Windows PC or Mac. As of now, they primarily focus on the Android and iOS platforms, so there is no installer or app for Windows.
My antivirus warns against the emulator; what should I do?
Many emulators, such as BlueStacks, are trusted by different antiviruses. However, some emulators are flagged by some antiviruses. We cannot say that it is perfectly safe.
That’s why we are recommending sticking with BlueStacks rather than using other android emulators.
My computer becomes very slow after running the BlueStacks, help!
Please check the minimum requirements that we included in this article. If your computer does not properly run, then your computer hardware might not be sufficient for running a massive task such as an emulator program.
How can I unlock other features of PixelLab?
If you think that the free version is lacking, you can purchase a subscription to enjoy more benefits and unlock more advanced features of this software.
Editing pictures and text is now easy. You don’t have to be a professional graphics artist to make one. With specialized apps such as PixelLab, you can create memes or pictures with cool effects and text from them.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Wynk On PC – Windows & Mac
1 thought on “How To Download PixelLab On Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac”
Very useful guide.